剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
美国经典警♥匪♥剧
够了 萨莎
Enough mouth, Sasha.
你真难伺候 孩子
You are tough, kid.
好吧 就是跟你说一句 他要走了
Fine. I just thought you'd want to know he's leaving.
-谁 -你父亲
- Who? - Your dad.
-又走 -不 不是又走
- Again? - No, not again.
他真的要走了 我们结束了
He's really leaving. It's over with us.
你父亲有一位特别伴侣
Your father has a special someone
他搬去和他一起住
and he's moving in with him.
没想到这会发生在我身上
I did not think this was gonna be my life.
总之 他准备搬出去了
Anyway, he's moving out now.
-下周我也要搬走 -搬走
- I'm going next week. - Going?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
回洛杉矶 我很想念那里
Back to L.A. I miss it.
我想念恩西诺区 就是这样
I miss Encino. Sue me.
洛杉矶的一个区
那我怎么办
Well, what about me?
你有两个选择 苏菲
You have a choice, Sophie.
你可以跟着你父亲去圣何塞
You could either go with your dad to San Jose
或者跟我走
or you can come with me.
尽快决定吧 我好制定计划
Just let me know quick so I can make plans.
我们的房♥子怎么办
What about the house?
我打算出♥售♥那房♥子
Oh, I'm dumping that house.
讨厌死它了
I hate that house.
这就是让我选择吗
So that's my choice?
逼我离开这里
To move away?
-是的 -不
- Yes. - No!
-你说什么 -我不会走的
- What? - I'm not going.
-我要留下 -没这个选项
- I'm staying here. - That is not an option.
这儿有我的朋友 我的学校
My friends are here. My school is here.
还有我的芭蕾舞课程
My ballet is here.
如果我想被乔佛里芭蕾舞校录取
If I'm going to get into Joffrey,
现在绝不能停止训练
I can't disrupt my training now.
打消这个念头吧
Forget it.
你十六岁了 萨莎
You're 16, Sasha.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表