剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Or have I very suddenly lost all my skills to seduce?
你想勾引谁
Who are you trying to seduce?
-五金店的男人们 -鲍勃和唐吗
- The hardware store guys. - Bob and Don?
-是的 -胖鲍勃和瘦唐吗
- Yes. - Fat Bob and Skinny Don?
鲍勃大肚子 是
Bob had a tummy, yes.
-鲍勃和唐吗 -是鲍勃和唐
- Bob and Don?! - Bob and Don, yes!
-求爱爱吗 -不是 修我们的地板
- For sex? - No! To do our floors.
我小小色♥诱♥了一下 希望能分期付款
I strutted my stuff a little bit to get them to do it on layaway
就像"潮装"店一样 但被他们拒了
like Contempo Casuals, and they turned their backs.
我以后还怎么进那家店
Will I ever be able to go in that store again?
过一阵子再去吧
I'd give it some time.
这椅子真奇怪
This is a weird-ass chair.
你为什么突然自愿掺和地板的事情
Why are you suddenly involving yourself with my floors?
因为这是我给自己的任务
Because I've made it my mission.
而且我一旦有了任务
And when I make something my mission,
那我一定不完成任务不罢休
I don't rest until it's mission accomplished.
我要修好地板
I'm going to get those floors fixed.
我要争取回选拔
I'm going to get the auditions back.
-来不及了 -来得及
- It's too late. - It's not too late.
修地板 给乔佛里芭蕾舞校看俄海镇虐待动物
Fix the floors, show Joffrey the Ojai stats on animal abuse,
和蘑菇消耗的记录 我们就能拿回面试
and mushroom consumption. We'll get 'em back!
我还是不理解为什么
I still don't understand why--
我做了调查
I did some research.
我去了网吧上网 找到了一个镇
I found an Internet cafe, went online, found a town--
这里往北一个稍大的镇
a bigger town north of here
有无数修建地板的资源挂在网上
with multiple resources for fixing a dance floor.
广♥告♥里那些人看起来很友好
Friendly-looking guys featured in the ads.
我不知道他们是否好色
Can't tell how horny they are,
但我到那里后我会知道的
but I'll find out when I get there!
-哪个镇 -它有个诡异的名字
- What town? - Oh, it's a weird name,
感觉像个笑话 很不雅的名字
like a joke name-- almost a dirty name.
奥克斯纳德
Oxnard.
现在上车 我们驱车去奥克斯纳德
Now get in the car. We're driving to Oxnard.
我整个生命都用来逃避奥克斯纳德了
I've spent my whole life avoiding Oxnard.
-所以你了解那里 -当然
- So you know it? - Of course I know it.
那我们现在是奥克斯纳德联合体
Well, we are both Oxnard-bound and I am willing to flirt
我愿意和成打的奥克斯纳德居民调情
with multiple Oxnardians,
因为乔佛里芭蕾舞校不会去俄海镇的
because Joffrey's not going to Ojai!
抓紧时间
Times a wastin.'
-这太荒谬了 -任务中
- This is ridiculous. - I'm on a mission.
这是什么
What are these?
我的古板老爹买♥♥给我的
My lame dad got them for me.
但他买♥♥错码数了
They're totally wrong,
我觉得你需要它们
and I just thought maybe you'd want them.
上帝 是全新的
Oh my God. They're brand-new.
我从没穿过
I never wore them.
-是我的码 -是 他是个蠢货
- They're my size. - Yeah, he's an idiot.
他买♥♥成大码了
He bought them way too big.
大了三码吗
Three sizes too big?
就是这样啊 我是说
Yeah, that's the thing, right? I mean, what?
他走过了"舞衣一条街"
He's walking down an aisle of dancewear
不知中风还是怎么了就买♥♥了这个
and he has a stroke or something?
但你所有东西都是你♥爸♥爸买♥♥的
But your dad buys everything for you.
为什么他突然...
Why would he sudden--
听着 扔了还是放火烧了 无所谓
Look, throw them out, set 'em on fire, whatever.
我只是不想要 好吗
I just don't need 'em, okay?
-快到了 -很好
- Almost there. - Good.
奥克斯纳最美的景色就在后视镜里
Best view of Oxnard is in the rearview mirror.
经典 发推宣传一下这句话
Ah, you should tweet that.
我不玩那些
I don't do that.
我也不玩
Me neither.
我玩
I do.
你玩推特
You tweet?
真令人吃惊
That's surprising to me.
是啊 这是和家人保持联♥系♥的好方法
Yeah, it's a good way to keep in touch with family.
发布自己的各种事情 你懂的
You know, keep 'em posted on your comings and goings.
对
Right.
我通常认为只有名人会做这种事
I usually think of it as just something celebrities do.
他们这么做才有意义
Makes sense though.
好了 到了
Okay. This is it.
不错的地方
Wow, nice space.
这些是你要的木头 都堆在那了
There's the wood you ordered, all stacked up.
洗手间在楼上
There's a bathroom upstairs.
我会给你带汽水和零食来的
I'll bring some soda and snacks out for you.
我现在就开工
I'll get started right now.
这真诡异
This is weird.
怎么 他有品质保证
Why? He's qualified.
我们甚至还不知道他的名字
We don't even know his name.
-他叫弗洛伊德 -姓什么
- Floyd. It's Floyd. - Last name?
他曾经说过名字 普勒斯基还是什么的
He said it at one point-- Prelutsky or something like that.
好吧 我们是优秀的审查者
Okay. We're fine vetters.
他们应该让我们来
They should put us in charge of finding
寻找副总统候选人
vice-presidential candidates.
我们不需要知道他的姓
We don't need to know his last name.
他太容易上钩了
He was just so available.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like that.
你是这样判断事物的吗
Oh, is that how you judge things like this?
如果人们会做你想要他们做的事
If people are willing to do what you want them to do,
你就不要他们了
then you don't want them?
不 只是他是我们的第四选择
No. It's just he was our fourth choice.
为什么不找专门修地板的
What is it with floor guys?
他们不喜欢你 这是真的
They don't like you, that's for sure.
我想因为这是加利福尼亚海滩
I think it's the California coast.
在这里我不够火♥辣♥
For some reason, I'm not hot in California.
尤其是在奥克斯纳德
Especially Oxnard. Ugh. Oxnard.
告诉你了
Told you.
给了他多少工钱
So how much is Floyd getting?
还没给
Nothing.
我们聊过 他让我稍后支付
We talked and he's gonna let me pay him later.
你勾引他了 罗宾逊太太
Did you seduce him, Mrs. Robinson?
-某种程度上 -进展顺利哦
- To do a degree. - Coo coo ca choo.
才不是那样
It's not like that.
那他期待些什么
What is Floyd expecting?
修地板 睡简易床
To fix the floors, sleep on our cot
早上就离开 没别的了
and leave in the morning-- nothing else.
好吧 懂了
Okay. Got it.
和棒球棒睡觉
Sleep with a baseball bat.
年轻的女士 等你到了我这个年龄
Young lady, when you get to be my age,
你就知道如何引导男人
you know how to lead a man on,
让他做你想要的事
get him to do what you want,
什么都不付出 让他哭着回到妻子身边
give him nothing and send him crying back to his wife.
好吧 注意安全
Okay. Just... be safe.
只要他修好舞台
As long as he does the floors.
不是说你
And not you.
丽莎 早上好
Good morning, Lisa.
范妮
Fanny!
来自乔佛里芭蕾舞校的丽莎
Lisa from the Joffrey.
-很高兴见到你 -一样
- Ah, nice to meet you. - Likewise.
舞台地板棒极了
The floors look wonderful.
我会传真给你详细内容的
I was going to fax you about it.
-谢谢 -几天前
- Thank you. - A couple of days ago,
我不得不发传真给俄海镇的办公室
I had to fax the studio in Ojai
告诉他们我们不去了
with the news we weren't coming.
他们回复说非常失望
They faxed back that they were disappointed.
真糟糕
That's too bad.
该开始了
Well, time to get started.
看上去这里有很多优秀的孩子
Looks like we have a good group here.
再见
Bye.
真令人吃惊 她没有用传真说再见
She said bye. Surprised she didn't fax it.
我从不怀疑她们想来这儿
I never doubted they'd want to be here.
是啊 我也从没这么想过
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表