剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
结果发现放不上去 真是可歌♥可泣
but then there was no way of getting them to the top.
好了 去叫上波 咱们走
Okay, someone get Boo so we can go.
-找到了 -太好了
- Found her. - Excellent.
-等等 -波
- Wait! - Boo!
《胳膊山》 太棒了对不
"Mountain of Arms"! Oh my God, right?
《胳膊山》 太棒了
"Mountain of Arms"! Oh my God.
-她看见我们了吗 -她应该啥都没看见
- Did she see us? - I don't think she saw anything.
-咱得走了 -我得谢谢查理给我们票
- We have to leave. - I have to thank Charlie for the tickets.
-波 -查理
- Boo. - Charlie!
她这是要害死我
She's trying to kill me.
十一点五十五了 咱能跑多快
It's 11:55, how fast can we all run?
不管了 我去拉她
That's it, I'm getting her.
哟 波你好
Oh, hey, Boo!
-我是来谢谢你给我们 -把手给我
- Hi, I just wanted to thank you for the.. - Oh, gimme your hand.
我手♥机♥没电了 而且我手上全是爆米花的油
My phone died and my hands are greasy from the popcorn.
-回家给我发来好吗 -好
- Text me that when you get home, okay? - Okay.
-走吧 -我不敢看 写的什么
- Come on! - I can't look. What does it say?
-雪莉 后面是雪莉的电♥话♥ -雪莉是谁
- "Shari" and then Shari's number. - Who's Shari?
就是那位
That's Shari.
简直跟蒂塔·万提斯一模一样
That's totally what Dita Von Teese looks like.
我们完全没化好妆 抱歉 波
We definitely didn't get that right, Boo. Sorry.
是啊 太悲剧了 闪吧
Yeah, it's a real tragedy. Let's move!
等等 这是哪啊
Wait, where are we?
更大的问题是 车停哪了
More importantly, where did we park?
停在了一棵长得像霍比特人一样的树边
We parked near a tree that looks like a hobbit.
这儿的树长得都像霍比特人
All the trees here look like hobbits.
霍比特这词真不错 霍比特
I like that word "Hobbit." Hobbit.
说的时候 嘴型饱满 感觉好爽啊
It has a nice in-my-mouth-feel when I say it...
霍 霍比特
H-hobbit.
这不是我的车吗
Oh, there's my car!
不如咱 走回去得了
I'm thinking we should walk home.
-咱睡这也成 -好主意 太棒了
- Or sleep here. - Yes, sleep is genius.
这会我一甩鞋子就能睡着
I could take off my shoes and start sleeping.
不行 你说咱要玩个通宵的
No! You said we would stay up all night
现在还没天亮
and it hasn't been all night,
你不能脱鞋
so you can't take your shoes off.
想脱啊
But I wanna.
我也是
Me too.
-纸杯蛋糕贩卖♥♥机 -楚丽
- Cupcake A.T.M.! - Truly?
你刚刚是不是说了句"纸杯蛋糕贩卖♥♥机"
Did you say "Cupcake A.T.M."?
我之前看到的 在洛杉矶有一个粉色贩卖♥♥机
I read about it. In Los Angeles there is a pink A.T.M.
全天24小时提供各类纸杯蛋糕
And it dispenses all kinds of cupcakes 24 hours a day.
这是谁
Who is she?
不认识 不过我喜欢
I have no idea, but I like her.
问题是我们喝光了"汤姆柯林斯"先生
Problem is we made Mr. Tom Collins go bye-bye,
根据鸡尾酒杯命名 口味清爽 回味悠长
一滴不剩
all empty.
估计里面的苦啤酒都被我喝了
And I may have drunk all the bitters.
-我很清醒 -不可能
- I'm sober. - Unpossible.
咱们不是一口一口轮流喝的么
You matched us drink for drink.
是啊 然后我又吐回瓶子里了
Yes, and then I spit it back in the bottle.
-我的天哪 -我不喝酒的
- Oh my God! - I'm not a drinker.
-吐回瓶子里 -不开玩笑 真恶心
- Back in the bottle?! - Seriously, that's disgusting.
这是好事啊 我能开车
But it's a good thing 'cause I can drive,
我们可以去吃纸杯蛋糕啦 对吧
so we can go get A.T.M. Cupcakes, right?
吐回瓶子里了
Back in the bottle?
好嘞
Okay.
纸杯蛋糕
Cupcakes!
-十二点十五了 -不 已经十六了
- It's 12:15... - No, 12:16.
-真的吗 -是啊 跑过那几个街区那会
- It is? - Yes, I've been yelling that at you
我都吼多少回了
for the past three blocks.
我以为你说的是"跑快点"
I thought you were saying "Run faster."
"十二点十五"听着哪儿像"快点跑"啊
"12:15" doesn't sound anything like run faster.
-红灯闪闪啊 -该死
- It's blinking red. - Damn it!
-能把安全系统关了吗 -从里面能关
- Can we turn the alarm off? - From the inside.
-那就关了呗 -好啊 梅 那就关了
- Let's do that. - Yeah, Mel, let's do that.
来 大家都集中精神
Everyone think real hard
运用全部意志力 争取关了警报系统
and use all your psychic powers to turn the alarm off.
有效果吗
Are you doing it?
有用吗 关了吗 没用啊 怎么会呢
Okay? Is it working? No? Really? Shocking.
-抱歉 -我就知道溜出去会被逮住
- Sorry. - I knew we'd get caught if we snuck out.
让我好好想想
Just let me figure this out.
过来
Over here!
-看 -怎么了
- There. - Yes?
-咱上去然后爬进去 -哦好啊
- We'll get up there and climb in. - Oh okay,
我去拿个火箭弹射器
let me get my catapult.
要是有棵树还能考虑
If there was a tree to climb maybe.
有座胳膊山也成
Or a mountain of arms.
咱们堆一座胳膊山然后爬上去
We can make a mountain of arms and climb up that.
用车啊 白♥痴♥们 爬上车
The car, you idiots. We'll climb up the car.
不可能成功的
That's never going to work.
-波 波 -好吧
- Boo, Boo. - Okay.
-来啊 -对 叫窗户过来把你拉上去
- C'mon... - Yeah, talk to the window, that will help.
拜托啊 我这是为了大家
You know what? I'm trying to save us
不用受说教和禁足的折磨
all from lectures and groundings,
要么帮忙 要么闭嘴
so you can either help or shut it!
-怎么 瞬间长高了吗 -不 我要跳
- Did you grow in the last 10 seconds? - No, I'm gonna jump.
哦是吗 这经典画面我可得录下来
Oh okay, this I'm gonna wanna get on video.
我的天哪
Oh my God!
别吵醒我爸妈
Don't wake my parents up!
-至少我想了一个办法 -确实
- I had an idea. - You did.
-你们都没想到 -是啊
- None of you had ideas. - This is true.
我本来可以
I could...
那好吧
All righty then.
记不记得007里面
Do you remember that James Bond movie
他们把那女的喷绘成金色
where they spray-painted that girl gold
结果她窒息而死 因为毛孔都堵塞了
and then she suffocated 'cause all her pores were clogged?
是啊
Yes.
我也会那样的 只不过方向不同
That is going to happen to me, but in reverse.
我的毛孔会从内部
Frosting is going to clog my pores
被糖霜堵塞 我会窒息
from the inside out. I will stop breathing
五彩糖针从我的鼻孔喷出来
and colored sprinkles will shoot out my nose.
-你吃了多少 -我跟你说
- How many did you eat? - Oh my God.
-我吃了这么多 -看看我的
- This many. - This many.
你每次吃得都比我多
You could always out-eat me.
你还每次跳得比我好呢
You could always out-dance me.
那都是过去的事了
Yeah well, that was then.
胳膊
Arms.
糖霜胳膊
Frosted arms.
天哪 她醒来最好记得做了什么梦
Oh God, please tell me she remembers her dreams.
快看 她一整夜都穿着高跟鞋呢
Look, she kept her heels on the whole night.
青出于蓝而胜于蓝啊
The student surpasses the teacher.
那么这次生日排第几呢
So on the birthday scale?
绝对冲进十强了
This one definitely cracked the top 10.
-真的吗 -不过没进前五
- Really? Wow. - Not the top five,
不过绝对比那次强
but I think it knocked out the time
咱们闯进一座寺庙
that we broke into that temple
然后在戒律浴缸里裸泳那次
and skinny-dipped in the Mitzvah baths.
慢慢变老是什么感觉
So how does it feel getting older?
太棒了
Fantastic.
我挺喜欢的 一些女人说不喜欢
I like getting older. Some women say they don't,
但我感觉 每次身体部位下垂一点
but me, I feel like every time a part of me
都有一个小天使长出翅膀
sags lower to the ground, an angel gets its wings.
-你还醉着真好 -苦啤酒还在起作用
- It's nice you're still drunk. - I think it's the bitters.
-最后一个 -掰开
- Oh, last one. - Split it.
-四六分吧 -好吧
- Mmm, 60/40? - Fine.
纸杯蛋糕自动贩卖♥♥机
A cupcake A.T.M.
24小时纸杯蛋糕自动贩卖♥♥机
A 24-hour cupcake A.T.M.
壮哉我大美♥利♥坚♥
What a country.
真甜美
It's sweet.
就应该甜美好吗 纸杯蛋糕啊
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表