剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
只要有强壮的背肌和有力的大腿就行
You just need strong backs and toned thighs.
如果你符合要求 请来我这
If you fit the bill, please come see me.
澄清一下
To be clear,
我喜欢男人 就像我喜欢女人那样
I like men and women equally.
男女都适合
Both sexes work for me.
是啊 这样说真不会引起任何误解呢
Yeah, that's not gonna lead to any misunderstandings at all.
志愿者 我还要两位志愿者
Volunteers. I need two more volunteers.
你们俩今天有力气吗
You guys feelings strong today?
没
Nope.
你们是舞者 毫无疑问你们的大腿很有力
You're dancers. You have toned thighs and no excuse.
我来做志愿者
I'll volunteer.
你必须穿指定T恤衫
You'll have to wear the T-shirt.
我会穿的
I'll wear the T-shirt.
你不会和我争论指定T恤衫的问题吗
You're not gonna fight me on the T-shirt?
-我喜欢那件T恤衫 -没人会喜欢
- I like the T-shirt. - No one likes the T-shirt.
我会穿那件T恤衫的
I'll wear the T-shirt.
那你在屏风后面换衣服吧
You can change behind that privacy screen.
姑娘们好啊
Hello, ladies.
-女朋友好 -你好 男朋友
- Hello, girlfriend. - Hello, boyfriend.
你们会在哪里安置
Where are you setting up?
我在考虑这里
I was thinking here.
-那样可以吗 -我可没同意
- Is that allowed? - Not by me.
规定规定 归你定呗
Word is the rules are loose.
说得好
Cool.
你们好
Hey, guys.
看来你们相谈甚欢嘛
Looks like you got a fun little party going on.
之前是的 过去时了
We did, past tense.
介意我加入吗
Okay if I camp out here?
在父母堆里待厌了
Kinda got stuck in parents land where I am,
而其他的年轻人圈子都是壮大个
and the other youth section is full of jocks
我对他们来说就像送上门的食物
and I'm kind of food for them.
可以 有什么不行呢
Sure, why not?
拉张小床过来吧 杰夫
Pull up a cot, Jeff.
为何不呢 任何《大希望温泉》的粉丝
Yeah, why not? Any fan of "Hope Springs"
都是我的朋友
is a friend of mine.
你不会也是吧
Oh, not you too.
卡尔逼我看那部电影三遍了
Carl has made me see that movie three times.
你知道我有多爱那部电影的 波
You knew I was into that movie, Boo.
-我知道吗 -我模仿汤米·李·琼斯
- I did? - I've done my Tommy Lee Jones
给你看过很多次了
for you a million times.
"我喜欢田园味薯片"
"I like ranch chips."
模仿得真好
That's really good.
还要说得再快些
It should go a little faster though.
汤米的语调总是轻快的
Tommy's pace is always brisk.
"我喜欢田园味薯片"
"I like ranch chips".
"我喜欢田园味薯片"
"I like ranch chips".
"我喜欢田园味薯片"
"I like ranch chips".
"我喜欢田园味薯片"
"I like ranch chips".
-"我喜欢田园味薯片" -好吧...
- "I like ranch chips". - Okay, well...
你现在的声音听起来像辛普森爷爷的了
You know, now you're kind of sounding like grandpa Simpson
而汤米·李·琼斯的声音绝不像辛普森爷爷
and Tommy Lee Jones doesn't sound like grandpa Simpson.
好的 大家摆好姿势
Okay, guys. Everybody pose.
你应该再拍一张
You should take that again.
我才不要重拍一张
Mm, I'm not gonna take it again.
你用了闪光灯 这样拍的照片都不好看
You used the flash. Nothing looks good with a flash.
你错了
You're wrong.
亚当斯就从不用闪光灯
Adams never used a flash.
哪个亚当斯
Adams who?
安瑟·亚当斯和卡蒂埃·布列松都是著名摄影师
-安瑟·亚当斯 -你懂安瑟·亚当斯吗
- Ansel Adams. - You know Ansel Adams?
是啊 虽然他比不上卡蒂埃·布列松
Yeah, he's no Cartier Bresson,
但还算不错啦
but he's okay.
有次家庭旅游经过那里 还拍了一张照
Drove by it on a family trip once, got a picture.
你有汤米·李·琼斯家庄园的照片吗
You've got a picture of Tommy Lee Jones's ranch?
我把它放大成八乘十寸那么大
I blew it up into an 8 x 10.
就挂在我的床边
It's hanging over my bed.
我看过地方的建筑学简介
I've seen the architectural digest piece on it,
但从没见过真实的 是不是很棒
but I've never seen it in person. Is it cool?
那可是汤米·李·琼斯的东西
It's owned by Tommy Lee Jones.
肯定很棒啦
It's coolness guaranteed.
-你确定那在德州吗 -确定
- You sure it's in Texas? - Positive.
"我喜欢田园味薯片"
"I like ranch chips".
"我喜欢田园味薯片"
"I like ranch chips."
给你接口水用的 不用谢
Drool cup. You're welcome.
楚丽 太好了 就你一个
Oh, Truly, good. It's just you.
我在外面都要幽闭恐惧症了
I was feeling very claustrophobic out there.
对 在仪式开始前两小时之前
Yes. This is my prep room until a couple hours
这里是我的准备室
before the ceremony,
到那时这就是塔莉亚的更衣室
and then it's Talia's dressing room.
我完工了 看
I've got it all figured out. Look.
天 好漂亮
God, that's beautiful.
-是我的仿棉布伴娘服 -你的什么
- It's my maid of honor muslin mock-up dress. - Your--?
我不想用真正的布料试衣
You never want to experiment on the actual fabric,
所以要做了仿棉布的 但我没有棉布
so you do a mock-up in muslin which I do not have.
-所以我 -裁掉了一个简易床
- So I-- - Cut up a cot.
我裁掉了一个简易床
I cut up a cot.
版型好漂亮
Well, the shape is beautiful. Ow.
这是混搭风 前面是碧昂斯风
It's a hybrid. Beyonce in front,
英国王妃凯特·米德尔顿的妹妹
后面是皮帕·米德尔顿风
Pippa Middleton in back,
美著名影星约翰尼·德普扮演的电影人物
旁边是剪刀手爱德华风
and Edward Scissorhands on the side.
快看啊 是楚丽的
Hey, check out Truly's
皮帕·碧昂斯·剪刀手爱德华简易床礼服
Pippa- Beyonce- Edward Scissorhands- cot dress.
用不着了 里克被困住了
No point. Rick is stuck.
他没法通过检测站
He can't get past the check point.
不是吧 担心什么来什么
Oh no. This is what I was afraid of.
真遗憾 你感觉一定很糟糕
I'm so sorry. You must feel awful.
糟糕加崩溃
Awful and devastated.
我是在和塔莉亚说 楚丽
I meant Talia, Truly.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们尽力了
Look, girls, we tried.
但是天不遂人愿呐
But the gods were against us.
不是的 老天还没决定呢
No. The gods have not decided this yet.
老天得给我再多一点时间想想
The gods need to give me more time to think.
各位 问个问题
Hey, guys. Quick question,
我能让我的可丽饼摊到这来吗
can I set up my crepe station in here?
-你的什么 -今晚是我的可丽饼之夜
- Your--? - It's crepe night for me
而且不管怎样 我钱都付了
and I'm paying her anyway,
所以我想我可以让海尔格烤点可丽饼
so I thought I'd get Helga rocking on some crepes.
米利 这里是疏散中心
Milly, this is an evacuation center.
下面的人还在吃冷冰冰的干粮呢
People down there are eating cold rations.
你想错了
Whoa, wrong impression.
这量足够屋里所有人吃的
There is enough for everybody in this room.
甜味或是薄荷味 任君选择
Sweet or savory, call it out.
米利 我们现在处于危急模式
Milly, we are in crisis mode here.
我们的婚礼没了新郎
Our wedding is missing its groom.
好吧 我去楼下 撤退 海尔格
Sure, I'll be downstairs. Back it up, Helga.
楚丽 我知道这对你来说有多重要
Truly, I know how much this meant to you.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
你真不知道 就这一次了
You really don't. This is it.
我不会再有机会做伴娘的
This will never happen to me again.
再没有人会让我做伴娘
No one will ever ask me again.
我还有这件这么漂亮的礼服
And I had this beautiful dress,
还有所有我想做的事
and all these things I want to do.
我知道 很遗憾
I know. I'm sorry.
不
No!
婚礼要继续举♥行♥
This wedding is going to happen.
我们会想到办法搞定的
We will find a way.
楚丽
Truly.
米歇尔 我是巴斯 过来
Michelle, it's Bash. Come in.
巴斯 好的 我在楼下放食物的地方
Hey, Bash. Sure. I'm down by the food.
-我知道 -天呐 别这样
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表