剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
两次第二名 但是从没赢过
and second twice, but we've never won.
你的脚怎样
How are your feet?
我好久没有脚尖点地了
It's been a long time since I've been on point.
-抱歉 -太糟糕了
- Sorry. - Oh, that's too bad.
专业恶心的脚可以让我们
Professional gross foot would really put us
挤到第一名 波
over the top. Hey, Boo.
那个水泡破了的话能更加恶心
You know, that blister would be a lot more disgusting if it popped.
没错
Oh, right.
好的 祝好运 好恶心
All right, well, good luck. Gah.
好了 发短♥信♥告诉我谁赢了
Okay. Yeah. Text me with the winner.
好的 我们会的
Okay, we will.
-你要我号♥吗 -我们有你的号♥码
- You want me to give you my number? - Oh, we have your number.
-你有吗 -每个人都有你的号♥码
- You do? - Everybody has your number.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yep.
桑顿·怀尔德 上世纪的美国明星
桑顿·怀尔德应该要提及
Thornton Wilder should have mentioned
小镇生活中令人毛骨悚然的一面
the creepy side of small town life.
-谁 -没谁 他曾是混乐队的
- Who? - No one. He was in Menudo.
-谁 -我现在要去变老了
- Who? - I'm gonna go be old now.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
我大脚趾甲刚掉下来了
My big toenail just came off!
我大脚趾甲刚刚掉下来了
My big toenail just came off.
太好了 拉肯纳达等着输吧
Yes! Suck it, LA Canada.
谁知道在加油站也有这么好的面包房♥
Who knew the gas station also has a fine bakery section.
还真有 我给我们买♥♥了一些早餐
Well, it does. So I got us some breakfast,
现在我来为我俩煮些咖啡
and now I'm gonna make us some coffee
而且你连看都不用看一眼
that isn't completely see through.
不好意思 我不吃早饭
I'm sorry, I don't eat breakfast.
等你看看我买♥♥了什么再决定也不迟
Hold that decision until you see what I bought.
烤饼 不错吧
Scones. Huh?
有没有觉得像"市中心教堂"的产物
Feeling the "Downtown Abbey"?
有件事我不明白
Now here's the thing I don't understand
烤饼...它们本来就这么硬吗
about scones... are they supposed to be hard?
比如说 这种硬度
I mean, like, this hard?
因为这块就像个石头
Because this one's like a rock
里面还有奇怪的小葡萄干
with weird teeny-tiny raisins in it.
-无核小葡萄干 -什么
- Currants. - Excuse me?
那叫无核小葡萄干
The small raisins are called currants.
原来你是一个茶友
Oh, you're a tea person.
怪不得你这么了解烤饼
That explains the extensive scone knowledge.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
这个壶
Oh, the kettle.
是的 我要解释一下
Yes. I'll explain.
这个茶壶事实上和房♥子是一起的
This tea kettle actually came with the house.
我们搬进来的时候它就在水池下面
It was under the sink when we moved in.
所以它属于之前的屋主
So it belonged to the people who lived here before we did,
我估计使用它是合法的
so I figured it was legal to use.
-合法 -还有那个
- Legal? - Now that one.
那个光亮的 又新又干净的
The shiny, new, clean one,
当然属于你
of course is yours now.
-我的天 -这个有点锈了
- Oh, boy. - This one is a bit rusty,
而且看起来这周围破了些洞
and there do seem to be some holes around the side here.
但如果我不把它装太满
But I figure if I don't fill it too full
并且在沸腾前关掉它
and I stop it before it completely boils,
差不多够我煮
I might be able to almost have enough
-一杯茶 -求你别说了
- for a single cup of tea. - Please stop.
现在 水的问题
Now, water...
水可能有些麻烦
water could be a problem.
因为水管是你的
Because the pipes are yours,
水池是你的 水龙头也是你的
and the sink is yours and the faucet is yours.
我猜我可以利用县里的公用水
I guess I could tap into the county well water,
或者用一个水桶从引水渠里弄水
or maybe take a bucket out to the aqueduct,
或池塘里的水
or there's pond water,
又或者三号♥公路上的坑应该还在
or that pothole on Highway Three should still have
那里面有晚上积的雨水
some rainwater in it from the other night.
但我估计得放把火把昆虫烫掉
Maybe I could build a fire and boil the insects out.
我应该坐下听 对吧
I should sit, right?
作为一个从来没有拥有过任何东西的人
Now, as someone who has never owned anything,
我应该要为这个做一个计划
I should have had a plan for this.
我之前就该知道这会发生
I should have known this would happen.
我当初应该考虑周全
I should have thought it through.
-我深表歉意 -很好
- I apologize. - Good.
我会尽快解决这所有的事
I will figure all this out very soon.
但是在这期间
But in the meantime,
我特别想要一小杯含铁锈的茶
I would really like a partial cup of rusty tea.
不如这样 就今天
So how about, just for today,
我向你买♥♥水
in exchange for the water
-我给你一角 -不要
- I give you a dime? - No.
好的 两角五分
All right, a quarter.
接下来
Now.
马克杯
A mug, a mug, a mug.
范妮 求你随便拿个杯子用
Fanny please just take a mug.
这是哈贝尔为我做的 当时他六岁
Hubbell made this for me when he was six.
当然这个是有毒的
Of course it's toxic
里面含有铅涂料 但是这是礼物
and contains lead paint, but it was a gift.
关于这个我有些困惑
And here's where I'm confused...
所有的礼物也都是你的吗
are gifts yours, too?
我倒茶前该先给律师打电♥话♥吗
Should we call the lawyer before I pour my tea?
范妮 我们可以先谈谈吗
Fanny, can we please just talk about this?
谈什么 我无家可归这事吗
Talk about what? The fact that I'm homeless?
你没有无家可归
You're not homeless.
-那就是我失业这件事 -你没失业
- Talk about the fact that I'm jobless? - You're not jobless!
从今天开始 舞蹈室是你的了
As of today, you own the ballet school.
不 工作室还是你的 我只拥有那个建筑
No, you own the school. I just own the building
还有学校的用地
and the land the school is sitting on.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that.
这是实情 为什么不能说
It's true. Why not say it?
我儿子把我扔到寒冬腊月里
My son has thrown me out into the cold.
他还不如直接
He might as well have put
把我搁在冰山上再一起推进海里
me on an iceberg and pushed me out to sea.
那不可能 我们离冰山十万八千里
That's ridiculous. We're miles from the nearest iceberg.
坐拥大♥片♥地♥产♥果真让你变得狂妄自大
How cocky being land rich has made you.
范妮 你知道哈贝尔是爱你的
Fanny, Hubbell loved you. You know that.
他和你一起生活了48年
I mean, the man lived with you for 48 years.
那就是爱 虽然有点病态 但就是爱
That's love. It's borderline psychotic, but it's love.
想想看 范妮
Think about it, Fanny.
没人能想到自己比
People don't expect to pass away
父母先去世 那有悖常理
before their parents. It's not natural.
很明显 哈贝尔假设
Hubbell obviously assumed, by the time he...
他死的时候 你应该已经...
you know, that you would already be...
死了
Dead?
不是
No.
我是说 你是...
I mean, well... you are...
-太老了 -不不
- Old? - No! I mean...
没错 相对地来说
well, yeah, comparatively speaking.
这不是我的主意
This was not my idea!
我从没想过拥有这一切
I never wanted all of this.
我结婚前甚至都不知道你的存在
I didn't even know you existed when I got married.
真贴心 我感觉好多了
Well, that's nice. I feel much better now.
太难解释了
Oh, you're so exhausting.
我们年纪大的人通常都这样
We old people usually are.
你知道吗 我不想喝茶了
You know what? I don't want tea.
马克杯和壶都归你了
Take the mug. Take the pot.
我去教课了
I have a class to teach.
-嗨 -天啊
- Hi. - Jeez.
在别人读到"在一场血腥后的包围中"时
Don't ever sneak up on someone reading the words
千万别在她背后鬼鬼祟祟的
"Amidst a bloody aftermath."
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
选一边
Pick a hand.
那个
That one.
-送你的 -发网
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表