剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
是的 可能这意味着我必须要读一本
And yes, maybe that means I have to read
非常糟烂 无聊又可怕的书
a terrible terrible, simply awful, dreadful book,
但是书看完了就有蛋糕吃了
but at the end of that book is cake...
还有友谊 我敢肯定
And friendship,which is,I'm sure,
这个是你永远也不会懂的
something you will never understand.
我懂蛋糕
I understand cake.
西莉亚该吃抗酸药了
Celia needs her mylanta.
心 舞
第一季第六集
你就这么走了
You're gone?
我还在 只是不在那里而已
I'm not gone, I still exist. I'm just not there.
你说都没说一声就离开了
You just left without saying a word.
-我给你留字条了 -你给楚丽留的
- I left you a note. - You left Truly a note.
我知道你肯定得去我家
I knew you'd come into the house
然后在我家拿点东西
to mooch something from me eventually.
-太不公平了 -你拿什么了
- Not fair. - What did you mooch?
没什么 一群孩子在练舞室门口等着呢
Nothing. There were kids waiting outside the studio to come in.
-你什么意思 -意思是你得教课
- What's the point, Michelle? - The point is you have classes!
我知道 有你在那多好啊
I know. And how wonderful that you're there,
我就可以休息一周 你来教她们
so I can get away for a week and then you can teach them.
-什么 -有人帮我真是太好了
- What? - It's fantastic that for once I have a little help.
让一个从艾森豪威尔总统上任后
It's glorious that finally a woman in her twilight years
美国第三十任总统 1953年上任
就从未休假的老女人 稍微歇会儿
who hasn't had a vacation since Eisenhower was in office
逃开烦恼 放松心情 养精蓄锐
can just for a small moment in time,
这是极好的
get away,relax,recharge.
与此同时一个充满精力的年轻女人
And all while a young vibrant woman
平常什么都不做
who normally does nothing all day
只关心皮特和朱莉的婚礼 可以接我的活了
but obsess over Brangelina's wedding can take over.
你知道一共有多少个学生吗
Hey, do you know how many kids they have?
散个步 买♥♥个戒指 吃点蛋糕 上课吧
Take a walk! Buy a ring! Eat some cake! It's time.
-回头打给你 -但是我教不了
- I'll call you later. - But I can't teach.
-这个周末我有计划 -什么计划
- I have plans this weekend. - What plans?
我的朋友塔莉亚开我的车来
My friend Talia is driving my car here
为我庆生
and we're celebrating my birthday.
整个周末我们计划公路旅行 会很盛大
We have this whole weekend road trip planned. It's gonna be big.
-嗯 -怎么了
- Mmm. - What?
我们是不是过了把生日当回事儿的年龄了
Haven't we passed the age where we acknowledge birthdays?
没有 我们没这么认为
No, we didn't think so.
听起来挺可悲 你这么大岁数的女人
It sounds a little sad... A woman of your age?
你以为我多大岁数
How old do you think I am?
好吧 对不起
All right. I'm sorry.
你真的要像个八岁小女生一样办生日派对
I guess if you have to have a birthday party like an eight-year-old,
穿上灰姑娘的礼服戴上王冠吗
and wear a Cinderella costume and a tiara...
一年就一次
One year!
一晚上够你把这些全做完了吧
Then I suppose you could do that all that at night.
-可是 -白天才有课
- But... - Classes are during the day.
-可是 -我可没有让你在练舞室守夜
- But... - I'm not suggesting you sit vigil at the studio.
我只是说 让这个老女人在她余下的生命中
I'm just saying that for once let an old woman meditate
好好地静养一次吧
on the final moments she has left in this earthly realm.
钢管是怎么回事
What's with the pole?
对了 很漂亮 不是吗
Ah yes. It's a beauty, isn't it?
我必须想想你说的那些事情
I got to thinking about all the things you were talking about.
你一直跟我磨叽的那个有氧脱衣舞课
And when you went on and on about that cardio-striptease class,
我突然想起来了
well, the idea just stuck.
我什么时候跟你磨叽有氧脱衣舞课了
When did I go on and on about cardio-striptease classes?
-就那天 -才没有
- The other day. - No.
-有 -就是没有
- Yes. - No.
-那晚吗 -没有
- Night? - No.
对不起 是菲姬说的
Oh, I'm sorry. That was Fergie.
黑眼豆豆女主唱
不管怎样 我想起来了就预订了一个
Anyhow, the idea stuck and I just ordered the pole.
你什么时候跟菲姬聊天了
When were you talking to Fergie?
她在《雷诺深夜秀》上说的
She mentioned it on Leno.
总之 这个现在非常流行
Anyhow, it's a very hot trend.
在主妇之间很流行 既有趣又性感
It's fun and sexy and very popular with the housewives.
-《绝望的主妇》吗 -不 现实生活中的
- Like the TV show? - No, actual housewives.
-她们还没死绝吗 -还爱在钢管上滑呢
- Those still exist? - And they like to slide on poles.
好吧 我完全不知道怎么教有氧脱衣舞课
Okay, I have no idea how to teach a cardio-striptease class.
有一张DVD和一本教程 买♥♥钢管送的
There's a DVD and a book. They came with the pole.
-太好了 -你学学基本动作
- Oh goody. - You'll learn the routine,
然后用你自己的方式表现出来 肯定会不错
and then liven it up in your own Michelle way, I'm sure.
你是说用愤世嫉俗的方式表现吗
You mean with sarcasm and general hostility toward the world?
绝对会大受欢迎
I think it's going to be very popular.
我在牡蛎餐厅放了一张免费体验课的报名表
I put a sign-up sheet at the Oyster Bar for one free class,
当里奇给我上咖啡的时候 表格就满了
and by the time Rico brought my coffee the sheet was full.
-很好 但...范妮 -生日快乐
- Yeah, but, Fanny... - Enjoy your birthday.
别瞎拍照
Don't take pictures.
好吧 不管接下来发生什么
Okay, whatever happens next,
都要怪菲姬 所有人站到扶杆边上
blame Fergie. Everyone at the barre.
-吃点 -不可能
- Touch it. - No way.
波 你一直都接触这些东西
Boo, you're exposed to this stuff all the time.
你在这里打工 试试看
You work here. Try it.
不要 我以前从来没见过这个东西
Nuh-uh, I've never seen that before.
这是油炸的 能有多难吃
It's fried. How bad could it be?
怎么样
So?
你能说话吗
Can you speak?
-是素的吗 -可能是蛤蜊
- Is it vegetable? - It's probably clams.
梅 说句话 说个词也成
Mel, just form words go on... words.
我看那里有很多蛤蜊
'Cause there's lots of clams back there.
我感觉她有话要说
I think she's trying to say something.
我感觉她要求被安乐死
I think she's signaling for a mercy killing.
她脸变色了吗
Is her face turning a weird color?
好吧 不管怎样
Okay, whatever.
七点钟到我家 电影十点开始
So be at my house at 7:00 tonight. The movie starts at 10:00.
你父母肯定不在家吗
And your parents will definitely be gone?
我妈去外地开会 把我爸爸也拽去了
My mom has an out-of-town conference she's dragging my dad along.
我们有60美元的零花钱
We're looking at $60 food
周日晚上之前完全自♥由♥
allowance and complete freedom till Sunday night.
我喜欢卡车影院
I love the movie truck...
每晚在不同的地方放映
hitting different towns on different nights.
太波西米亚风了 查理也会去 对吧
It's so Bohemian. And Charlie's going, right?
梅 你那白♥痴♥弟弟给我们弄到票了吗
Yeah, Mel, did your idiot brother get us tickets yet?
-她还说不出话 -用点头摇头表示吧
- I don't think she can talk. - Just nod your head yes or no.
这是R级的电影 他们会看身份证吗
It's rated "R." Are they checking I.D.S?
限制级 17岁以下必须由父母或者监护人陪伴才能观看
就是在卡车里看个电影罢了
It's a movie inside a truck.
最多检查一下你的脉搏
I think they're just checking pulses.
你不是想去吗
I thought you wanted to go.
是啊 但我就是说
I do, I'm just saying
咱不需要什么详尽计划和掩饰借口
I don't think we need an elaborate plan or disguises.
查理的脚
Charlie's feet!
说得再详细点
Okay, we're going to need a little more.
这味道跟查理的脚一模一样
It tastes exactly like Charlie's feet.
好吧 外来妹
Okay, Appalachia,
你怎么知道你弟弟的臭脚什么味道
how do you know what your brother's feet taste like?
别回答 我说的是反问句
Stop. That's rhetorical.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
七点整 别迟到
7:00 sharp. Don't be late.
味道还不错
It's not bad.
我可不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
厉害吧
You see this?
这可是跟诺密·玛龙学的 吓到了吧
That's a Nomi Malone. Intimidating, right?
电影《艳舞♥女♥郎》主角 脱衣舞♥女♥郎
拿钱砸我吧
Make it rain!
夜店行话 示意观众向脱衣舞娘撒钱
天 你离开维加斯就是为了
I'm sorry, you leave Vegas
-来这跳钢管艳舞了吗 -塔莉亚
- then wind up on the pole? - Talia!
塔莉亚 塔莉亚
Talia, Talia...
我的老天 塔莉亚
Oh God, Talia!
-你好啊 -你好
- Hi! - Hi!
你好
Hi!
鲍里斯怎么样
Hi! How's Boris?
你的车吗 不是叫凯尔吗
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表