剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
And there's no loss of suction?
我用着觉得没问题
None that I've noticed.
我去给你多加些冰
Here, let me get more ice for you.
我是奥布丽
Hi, I'm Aubrey.
-我是金妮 -真好
- Ginny. - Good for you.
-什么意思 -真希望我能像你一样
- What? - I wish I could be one of those girls
大吃特吃毫不在乎身材
who just doesn't care.
等我有了自己的公♥寓♥
When I get an apartment,
我要把墙都刷成黑色
I'm gonna paint all the walls black
然后在天花板上挂满银色闪片
and hang silver tinsel from the ceiling.
-听起来好吓人 -怎么着也没
- That's terrifying. - Not as terrifying
你的贵妃椅吓人
as your fainting couch.
玛莎说贵妃椅
Martha said a fainting couch is the perfect way
最利于采光
to create seating without blocking natural light.
她只是嫉妒罢了
She's just jealous.
我们都嫉妒得不行 你的公♥寓♥太赞了
We all are. This place is amazing.
我们绝对要把这当做我们的秘密基地
We should totally make it our hangout.
就像明妮·德瑞弗演胖子的
Like in that Irish movie
那部爱尔兰电影一样
where Minnie Driver is fat.
著名英国女演员
而且他们在树林里还有家俱乐部
And they had that clubhouse in the woods
供他们开派对用
where they would all go for parties
还可以用作秘密幽会的地点
and secret trysts?
把这当作我们的爱尔兰式秘密幽会基地吧
Yes, this could be our secret Irish trysty place.
没问题 今晚留下来睡吧
Done. Hey, stay over tonight.
我们可以正式启动俱乐部
we'll initiate the clubhouse.
-我恐怕不行 -我也是
- Oh, I can't. - Me either.
爸妈早就下了禁令
Parents shot the idea down.
但这是你的主意啊
It was your idea.
全程"无成人监护"活动
The whole "no adult supervision" thing
-是绝对禁止的 -没错 过界了
- is a no go. - Yeah, it was a big deal.
我们都发过毒誓
There was oath swearing and everything.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
但我们可以白天过来玩
But we can hang out during the day.
我们会想到对策的
And we'll work out a system eventually.
-明天见 -好 谢谢你们能来
- See you tomorrow? - Yes. Thanks for coming.
把剩菜带回去吧
Take leftovers.
你们也要走了吗
You guys going?
有段神秘的旅程等着我们呢
We have a mysterious something to get to.
-这派对很赞 -谢了
- It was a great party. - Thanks.
最后送你们个离别小礼物
Let me get you a favor.
-巧克力夹心甜饼 -还是热的
- Chocolate chip. - And they're warm.
我的老天爷啊
Oh my god.
听着 孩子
Listen, kid,
再给你一条建议
one more piece of advice.
别和隔壁的老太太混得太熟
Don't bond with the old lady next door.
-韦德梅尔奶奶 -如果看见她房♥门开着
- Mrs. Weidemeyer? - You see her door open,
立马绕道走 而且无论如何
dive for cover. And whatever you do,
别告诉她你有车
do not tell her you have a car.
老太太都是奸诈的大骗子
Old ladies are giant con artists.
-骗子 -他们都是从些小事开始
- Con artists? - They start small.
让你送她去集市或是毛线商店
Trips to the market and the yarn shop,
但没一会你就会发现
but before you know it you're picking up
自己在晚上11点帮他们取处方药
their prescriptions at 11:00 at night
并且在他们髋关节脱臼的时候
and driving them to the hospital
开车送他们去医院 然后你觉得
when their hips break. And you think--
他们只有两个髋关节 能脱臼几次呢
they only have two hips, how many can they break?
答案是18次
18.
因为他们会一次又一次地脱臼
Because they break the same hips over and over.
明白了
Got it.
亲爱的 我喉咙有点干
Sweetie, my throat's a little dry.
你能帮我拿颗润喉糖吗
Could you get me a lozenge?
当然
Sure.
-那个女孩不正常 -我同意
- That girl is not normal. - I'm not disagreeing.
整个房♥间都没有水烟枪
There wasn't a bong in the entire place.
我在她这个年纪时 房♥里只有水烟枪
When I was her age, everything in my room
剩下的全是能做成烟枪的东西
was either a bong or something I could make into a bong.
我25岁才拥有一台电器
I was 25 before I owned an appliance.
是一台用过的微波炉
It was a used microwave that had permanent
还沾有去不掉的汤渍 并且我很肯定
soup stains and I'm pretty sure
那台微波炉辐射了我的卵巢
radiated my ovaries.
-我们该回去了 -对
- We should hit it. - Mmm.
记住 道路准则
So remember, rules of the road,
-别把你的座椅往后靠 -拜托
- no putting your seat back. - Come on.
-你会睡着的 -所以呢
- You'll fall asleep. - So?
所以你睡着了而我睡不着 这不公平
So it's not fair that you get to sleep and I don't.
如果你把座椅往后靠 你就会睡着
And if you put your seat back, you will go to sleep.
好吧 我跟你做个交易
All right, I'll make you a deal.
我保证我不睡着
I promise I won't fall asleep
如果你能保证车里有个厕所的话
if you promise me there's a bathroom at this thing.
行了 把你的座椅往后靠吧
Fine. Put your seat back.
你好 米利 很高兴你能赶来
Hello, Milly. Glad you could make it.
谢谢你的邀请
Thank you for the invitation.
我可以帮你拿包吗
May I take your purse?
干嘛
Why?
我只是觉得你把包放下会更加舒服
I just thought you'd be more comfortable without it.
-当真 -真的
- Really? - Really.
我拿着好了 谢谢
I'll keep it. Thank you.
我厨房♥的整修没完没了的
My kitchen remodel is taking forever.
所以我只能叫外卖♥♥
So I had to order in.
希望你喜欢布隆迪的菜
I hope you like Blondie's.
我挺喜欢他们的 他们按时交租
I do like them. They pay on time
而且没有太多抱怨
and don't complain too much.
你还租给他们吗
You rent to them too?
我的顾客名单是机密
My client list is confidential.
坐吧 米利
Have a seat, Milly.
要水吗
Water?
水是生命之源
It's the staff of life.
我们自己动手 没问题吧
Okay if we just serve ourselves?
我知道这不正式
It's informal, I know.
但这里不是唐顿庄园 对吧
But we're not sitting in Downton Abbey, are we?
没错
No.
绝对不是
Not by a long shot.
米利 咱们直入主题吧
I'll cut to the chase here, Milly.
早些时候我反应过激了
I overreacted earlier.
你试图帮我拿包的时候吗
When you tried to take my purse?
在赞助人彩排时
At the backer's rehearsal.
我同意
I agree.
但你要明白 是你把我逼到那份儿上的
But you have to understand, you forced me to act that way.
怎么说
How do you figure?
在创意活动上你的经验不足
You haven't had a lot of experience with creative endeavors.
艺术创造不能民♥主♥
Creating art is not democratic.
这些胡萝卜看起来不错
These carrots look good.
我的舞蹈室是我的王国
My dance studio is my kingdom.
而我就是执政君主
And I am the reigning monarch,
我不习惯有人干预我
and I am not accustomed to input.
你可以创造一切你想要的
You can create all you want.
但如果你没有一个舞台去呈现
But if you don't have a stage to put it on,
那就是无用的
it's useless.
这上面是什么
What's on this?
-龙蒿 -好恶心
- Tarragon. - Yuck.
听着 米利
Look, Milly,
我俩在这儿各自扮演着重要的角色
we each have a role here and they're both important,
但你踩过界了
but you stepped on mine.
当你握有财政大权时 就可以那么做
When you're the money person, you get to do that.
你可以踩在别人头上吗
You get to step on people?
外交上来说 是的
Diplomatically speaking.
没有踩在别人头上的外交方式
There's no diplomatic way to step on people.
这是你点的全部东西吗
Is this all you ordered?
你总是对的 是吗 米利
You're always right, is that it, Milly?
-你总是对的 -几乎总是
- You're always right. - Close to always.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表