剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
你不会喝酒 真是万幸
You're not drinking, so that'll help,
但是记住90分钟就要准备告辞了
but at that 90-minute mark cut if off.
我没手表
I don't have a watch.
这个能计时
It's got a timer.
用这个吧
Use it.
多谢 我得回去干活了
Thanks. I've gotta get back there.
他只有一个鼻子 是吧
He's only got one nose, right?
希望吧
I hope.
-给我四季豆 -四季豆吃完了
- Pass the string beans. - We're out of string beans.
四季豆吃完了
We're out of string beans?
又来了
And now it begins.
我就知道四季豆会吃完的
I knew we would run out of string beans.
打扰一下 服务生
Excuse me, kind sir?
这是克拉玛家的传统
It's a Cramer family tradition.
一开始 我们永远点不够食物
First, we never order enough food...
-三份四季豆 -三份吗
- Three orders of string beans. - Three?
然后又点太多了
...Then order too much.
亲亲 为什么要叫三份
Sweetie, why three?
因为每盘量很小
Because they're small.
-我不想吃剩菜 -会加热好的
- I don't want the leftovers. - They heat up nice.
无论点多少 都要吃掉
Whatever we order, we eat.
有客人在呢
Carl has a guest.
不要打包 如果我看到锡纸打包的食物
No doggie bags. If I see one of those tin foil animals,
我会直接扔到垃圾桶里
it goes straight in the trash.
波 你还能继续吃吧
Boo, you'll eat more food, right?
是的 克拉玛太太
Uh, yes, Mrs. Cramer.
叫我亲亲 大家都叫我亲亲
Call me sweetie. Everyone calls me sweetie.
如果你不愿意 可以不用这么称呼她
You don't have to call her anything if you don't want.
一份陈皮鸡
One orange chicken,
百鸟归巢大团圆
happy family in a bird's nest.
咱家还真"团圆" 是吧
Find a happy family to eat it, will you?
葱油饼
Scallion pancakes.
亲爱的 你喜欢吃猪肉吗
Do you like pork, honey?
喜欢
Yes.
我可不喜欢
Oh, 'cause I do not.
我也不喜欢
Neither do I.
那你到底喜欢不喜欢猪肉呢
Well, which is it? You like pork or you don't?
我以前喜欢吃猪肉
Well, I used to like it,
但是刚刚我说我喜欢的时候
but just now when I said I did,
我想起来当时我
I was remembering the time that I did...
喜欢猪肉 但我再也不喜欢了
like it, but I don't anymore.
除非有人也要猪肉 否则我
Unless someone else wants some and then I--
你就点猪肉吧 老妈
Just order the pork, mom.
这就是为什么大家都讨厌我们
This is why the whole world hates us.
没人讨厌我们
Nobody hates us.
木须肉
Mu shu pork.
-够了吗 -够了
- And that'll do us? - That'll do us.
我们吃饱了 还够他们吃
Oh, that'll do us. And them.
再让那边那群人吃
And those people over there,
外加后厨服务生和他们的家人
and the waiters in the back and their families.
还有索尔万四个街区的居民
And four blocks in Solvang
亲爱的 别搭理他
Sweetie, just ignore him.
他抽风 谢谢
He's having a stroke. Thank you.
好吧 波
So, Boo.
这里是什么情况
What do you got going on here?
-这是什么 -我的脸怎么了
- What is this? - My face?
-你是犹太人吗 -我可以是
- Are you Jewish? - I could be.
她不是犹太人 老妈
She's not Jewish, mom.
可那是什么情况
But what is going on there?
我发现很多东欧的元素
I'm seeing a lot of Eastern Europe?
是波兰 还是匈牙利
Maybe Poland, Hungary?
你喜欢东欧吗
Do you like Eastern Europe?
看是什么时代
Depends on the era.
你听我讲过关于我第一次
Hey, did I tell you about the first
在缅因州的徒步旅行吗
hiking trip I did in Maine?
当时我们有一大帮人
There was a bunch of us, and
快抵达第一个山脊的顶峰时
we were just getting to the peak of first ridge
卡尔 我听过你那个半路遇到熊
Carl, I have heard the story of you and the bear
然后跑下山的故事了
and the running down the hill.
我实在不需要再听一遍半路遇到熊
I do not need to hear the story of you and the bear
然后又跑下山的故事了
and the running down the hill again.
你的小女友也不想听
Neither does your little girlfriend.
我来这儿是要了解她
Now I am here to get to know her.
不是你 波
Not you. So, boo,
你们家滑雪吗
Does your family ski?
是的
Uh... Yes.
真的吗
Really?
天呐 我讨厌滑雪的人
God, I hate skiers.
没有 我们不滑雪
I mean, no.
是吗 因为我刚想说
Oh, really? 'cause I was gonna say
我讨厌他们 因为他们可以去滑雪
I hate them because they get to ski.
我超级爱滑雪
I would love to ski.
-就是一直没学会 -我们滑雪
- I never learned how. - Oh, well, we ski.
而且很爱滑雪
And we love it.
我超爱的 滑雪
I love it. Skiing.
那你可以教我
Well then maybe you could teach me.
不要
No.
好了
Okay.
-你干什么去了 -洗手
- What did you do? - Washed my hands.
-你取消了四季豆 -我不想有剩菜
- You canceled the string beans. - I don't want leftovers.
波想吃四季豆 是吧 波
Boo wanted those beans, didn't you, Boo?
老妈 你大概不记得了
You know, mom, you probably don't remember
其实你见过波 好几次舞蹈演出上
but you've seen Boo at a couple of my dance recitals.
她和我们其他几个人一起拖地
She was the girl mopping the floor with the rest of us.
卡尔对你的舞技赞不绝口
Carl raves about your dancing.
我没那么好
I'm not that good.
她很棒
She's great.
你最喜欢哪个芭蕾舞演员
Who's your favorite ballerina?
她喜欢好多个
She loves a bunch of them.
有一长串名单
The list is long.
我在问你吗
Is your name Boo?
那你喜欢谁 格尔西·柯克兰
So who do you like? Gelsey Kirkland?
著名演员 代表作《胡桃夹子》
没错
Yes.
她吸毒很严重
Terrible cocaine problem.
不
No.
不是吗 她吸毒不严重吗
No? She didn't have a terrible cocaine problem?
可能
Maybe.
她写了一本书 都是关于可♥卡♥因♥
She wrote a book-- a whole book about cocaine,
关于吸毒还有戒毒
About snorting cocaine, about quitting cocaine.
老妈 拜托
Mom, please?
你闭嘴 亲爱的 你是跳芭蕾舞的
Shush. Now come on, honey, you're a ballerina,
肯定有最喜欢的芭蕾舞者
surely you have a favorite.
你最喜欢哪个
Who's your favorite?
到90分钟了
90 minutes.
什么
What?
到我上洗手间的时间了
Time for me to go to the bathroom.
你上洗手间还要定闹钟吗
You set an alarm to remind you to go to the bathroom?
你没事吧 你要回家吗
You okay? You need to go home?
-我送你回家 -我没事
- Let me take you home. - I'm fine.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
什么人呐 还需要定闹钟
What kind of a person sets an alarm
提醒自己上厕所
to remind her to go to the bathroom?
老妈 你收手好吗 你让她很紧张
Mom, can you back off? You're making her nervous.
拜托 她本来就紧张
Oh please, she showed up nervous.
但你没帮她放松
Well, you're not helping.
卡尔 这个女孩子很好
Carl, this girl, she's very nice.
别这样
Don't do this.
她像一块没烤过的生面团
She's like a loaf of unbaked bread.
这不公平
That's not fair.
这个女的没有主见
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表