剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
《心舞》前情提要
Previously on Bunheads...
你父亲有一位特别伴侣
Your father has a special someone.
我们得在这里赚点钱
We gotta make money off this place.
-怎么赚 -建一座剧院
- By doing what? - What about...
怎么样
a theater?
出柜了啊
The closet door opened.
他说他要搬到圣何塞
He says he's moving to San Jose;
她则说要搬到恩西诺市
she says she's moving to Encino.
我得选择我要跟谁生活
I'm supposed to pick where I wanna go.
我们要建一座露天剧院
We're building an amphitheater.
现在我开始感兴趣了
Now this I'm interested in.
-真的吗 -成为露天剧场的合伙人
- You're interested in? - Partnering.
-谁给你买♥♥的花盆 -你在这儿干嘛
- Who gave you flowerpots? - What are you doing here?
这是我哥史考特 史考特 这是戈多
This is my brother Scotty. Scotty, this is Godot.
你好 年轻人
Well hello, young man.
顺便说一下 萨莎也翘课了
Sasha's awol too by the way.
我知道她在哪里
Well, I know where she is.
她在找公♥寓♥ 并且已经找到一间了
Apartment hunting. And she found one.
好了 女生们
All right, ladies.
保持轻盈 注意间距
Keep it light, watch your spacing.
舞步整齐
Dance as one.
我在考虑留刘海
I'm thinking of getting bangs.
真的吗
Oh yeah?
改变一下形象 你觉得如何
Something different. What do you think?
你想要做点改变吗
You need a change?
是啊
Well, yeah.
难道你的生活很无聊
Your life is boring?
-金妮 -而且你的朋友也很无聊
- Ginny-- - Your friends are boring?
天啊
Oh boy.
新生活 新朋友
New life, new friends,
新刘海
New bangs.
女生们 多动脚 少动嘴
Moving the feet, not the mouths, ladies.
金妮 拜托 别再提柯泽特了
Ginny please, get over this Cozette thing.
对不起 没和你说我去练轮滑
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about roller derby,
但我也没告诉其他人
but I didn't tell anyone.
既没告诉我爸妈 也没告诉我哥哥
Not my parents or my brother.
你哥哥
Your brother?
-我是说... -你没告诉查理吗
- I just mean-- - You didn't tell Charlie?
可是你和他那么的亲密
But you're so close with him.
你什么都对查理讲
You tell Charlie everything.
-我只是... -我不知道你没告诉查理
- I was just-- - I didn't know you didn't tell Charlie.
如果你没告诉查理
If you didn't tell Charlie,
很显然 是我反应过度了
then clearly, I'm overreacting.
是这样吗
Aren't I?
我反应过度了吗
Aren't I overreacting?
波 没有正确答案的
There's no good answer, Boo.
比方说你的闺蜜 在你不知情的情况下
Say your best friend suddenly had a secret life
有了全新的生活
that you didn't know about.
你发现后
When you found out,
会感到愤怒 觉得被背叛吗
would you feel mad, betrayed?
就像是你最好的朋友
Like maybe your best friend wasn't actually
根本不是你最好的朋友
your best friend at all?
-好吧 -或者...
- Well-- - Or...
一旦你发现她也没有告诉她哥哥
once you found out she didn't tell her brother either,
你会舒服点 然后对此释怀吗
would you feel fine and forget it ever happened?
-我不懂你的意思 -什么
- I missed you. - What?
默默不语的双唇才是动人的双唇
A closed mouth is a pretty mouth.
-对不起 -随便吧
- Sorry. - Whatever.
我就和她说过两次话
I talked to her twice.
并不代表我们就是最好的朋友
It's not like we're best friends.
-她给你取了外号♥ -拜托
- She named you. - Come on.
无敌破坏王克里奥
Cleo-Smacktra?
她得耗费了多少心力
How many seconds of thought
才能想出来啊
did she put into that one?
你们又吵架啦
Are you guys fighting again?
不知道 关于这段关系
I don't know. I am the last one
我是唯一一个被蒙在鼓里的
to know anything in this relationship.
难以置信 我只不过离开了五分钟
Unbelievable. I turn my back for five minutes.
柯泽特和我只是碰巧在旱冰场遇到
Cozette just happened to be at the rink when I was there.
我又没有打电♥话♥给她 然后说
It's not like I called her up and said
"我要告诉你所有的秘密 柯泽特"
"I'll tell you all my secrets, Cozette."
我不想再听到任何"柯"的谐音
I don't want to hear the c-word anymore.
当然 科泽特就在我右边
Of course, right to Cozette.
那是舞蹈编排而已
That's the choreography.
她也许向范妮夫人施了魔法
She probably cast some kind of spell on Madame Fanny
把编舞弄成这样
to make it happen like that.
柯泽特无所不能 柯泽特是女巫
Cozette can do anything. Cozette's a wizard.
我以为你不想听到任何"柯"的谐音
I thought you didn't want to hear the c-word?
我对金妮的事感到抱歉
I'm sorry about Ginny.
我爱她 但是她太顽固了
I love her, but she's stubborn.
给她点时间吧
Just give her time.
你没做错任何事
You didn't do anything wrong.
谁是金妮
Who's Ginny?
她有魔力 又完美
She's magic and perfect,
从大众眼光看 她还无比时髦
and worldly, and so so hip.
伦敦的一条街道 以时装出名
她就是穿着芭蕾舞鞋的卡纳比街
She's Carnaby Street in pointe shoes.
我们什么时候见过柯泽特啦
When did we even meet Cozette?
我就是柯泽特
I'm Cozette.
多么精彩的初次彩排啊
What a wonderful first try.
它让我想起我青年时光
It reminds me of a time
芭蕾舞剧 许多芭蕾舞团的保留剧目
那时我在《仙女们》担任独舞演员
when I was a young soloist in "Les Sylphides"
我和一位舞者大吵一架
and I was having a terrible fight
她扮演了一位仙女...
with a nymph--
更贴切的说 是仙女花痴
or a nympho, which is a more accurate description
这也是我们吵架的真正原因
and the actual reason for our fight.
总之 彩排过程中我们破口大骂
Anyhow we wound up having words during rehearsal.
你们知道后来怎么样了吗
And do you know what happened?
首演当晚 我们只能在大厅的货摊边
We both watched opening night
看别人表演
from the concession stand in the lobby.
请记住这一点...
So with that in mind...
心 舞
第一季第15集
我忘记了
Oh, I forgot.
我带了购物袋
I brought my own bags.
别磨蹭了
Let's go.
你开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding.
-你们能再开个收款通道吗 -拜托
- Could you guys open up another register? - Come on!
快点啊
Come on.
那就是舞台
And that's the stage
米利森特·斯通艺术表演中心即将落成
周围会摆满座位
with seating all around.
我们还打算在树上
Oh, and we're going to hang lanterns
挂满灯笼
in all the trees.
演出前它们会被点亮
They'll be dimmed before the performances.
很漂亮 不是说你 索尔
Pretty. No, not you, Saul.
我怎么会说你漂亮呢
Why would I call you pretty?
希望舞台够大
I hope the stage is big enough.
你觉得舞台够大了吗
Do you think the stage is big enough?
针对中场秀还是...
For the halftime show, or?
美国超级碗的中场表演 场面盛大
你说得对 说得对 当我没问
You're right. You're right. It's fine.
如果你想要更大的舞台
Whoa, hey. If you need a bigger stage,
那我们就做一个呗
let's make a bigger stage.
他们迟交两周的房♥租了
They're two weeks late on rent.
找个会说立陶宛语的无赖
Go find someone that speaks Lithuanian deadbeat
把他们赶出去
and tell them to get out.
-我好激动啊 -我知道
- I am so excited. - I know.
你讨厌我身上的这件上衣
I'm wearing that shirt you hate
你竟然没问我是怎样卑躬屈膝才买♥♥到它
and you haven't asked me what bum I had to roll to get it yet.
你们觉得舞台怎样
What do you girls think of the stage?
太酷了
It's really cool.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表