剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
fuzzy socks in case your feet get cold
还有张《火爆浪子》影碟
and a DVD of "Grease."
你是世界上唯一一个
Wow, you're the only person in the world
闺蜜兼男友哦 我在夸你呢
whose boyfriend is basically a girl. I meant that in a good way.
希望如此
I sure hope so.
你有史上最好的男朋友
You have the best boyfriend ever.
可不是嘛
I do, don't I?
天哪 我最爱曲奇了
Oh my God, I love cookie dough!
挠到我的痒处了
It's my crack.
你想呆在这吗
You want to stay?
不 这是女生之夜
Nope, it's girls' night out.
我要么去脱衣舞俱乐部
I am gonna either go hit a strip club
要么做三角函数作业 还没想好
or do some trig homework. I'm still debating.
你确定不和我们一块去看电影吗
Are you sure you don't want to come to the movie with us?
袋子给我 出去
Bag. Out.
楼下怎么了
What's going on down there?
我妈在重新装♥修♥
My mother's redecorating.
除了买♥♥新家具还意味什么
What does that mean besides new furniture?
-还意味某些傻瓜出不去了 -混♥蛋♥
- It means the idiots are not going out. - Rats!
-幸好我们还有点心 -还有毛绒袜
- Well, at least we have snacks. - And fuzzy socks.
还能一块看《火爆浪子》 边看边唱
And we can watch "Grease"... sing-along.
我们怎么了 在演《宅女大逆袭》吗
What are we, "Revenge of The Nerds"?
我们要出去玩
We are going out.
什么
What?
怎么搞
How?
一旦我妈关节活动过度 痛的受不了
Look, once my mother is done wrecking the joint,
就会去吃止痛药 然后躺下休息
she'll take her happy bye-bye pills and go lie down.
然后我爸去书房♥
And then my father will go in the den,
戴耳机看一晚上
put on his headphones and watch old performances
他大学时参加的即兴表演乐队录像
of his college improv group for the rest of the night.
他们永远不知道我们走掉了
They'll never know we're gone.
-但是 -没但是
- But... - No buts!
现在要化妆的化妆
Now paint it if you're gonna paint it,
要打扮的打扮
pluck it if you're gonna pluck it,
记得穿上鞋拿上包 我们要出发
but get your shoes and bring the bags 'cause we are going out!
-快点 楚丽 -不要
- Come on, Truly. - No.
-让我们看看衣服效果如何 -不要
- Just let us see the dress. - I can't.
宝贝 你必须从更衣室中出来
Honey, you have to come out of the dressing room
如果你想替我们看着男厕所的话
if you want to watch the men's room for us.
我感觉像妓♥女♥
I feel like a hooker.
那样我们就大功告成了
Then we've done our job.
楚丽 快出来
Truly! Here, boy.
给你糖果吃哟
I'll give you a treat.
我跟你说了要形象大改造
I told you we had to change the whole package.
好 我出来了
Okay! Fine, I'm coming out.
-哎哟真是引人犯罪 -真的吗
- Wow. You look totally doable in that. - I do?
-是的 -你确定
- You do. - You sure?
这些花招不是你策划出来
This isn't some cruel hazing ritual
故意整我的吧
you've concocted to humiliate me?
我们怎么就想不出来
How did we not think of
一些花招来整她呢
concocting a cruel hazing ritual to humiliate her?
太没水平了
We are so off our game.
你看上去非常棒
You look great.
真的吗 米歇尔
I do? Michelle?
天使们
Angels,
今晚任务就是出去嗨翻小城 嗷
the mission tonight is to go out there and rock the casbah! Whoo!
我不知道"嗨翻小城"是什么意思
I don't know what "Rock the casbah" Means.
保持住"嗷"时的感觉 楚丽
Stick with the "Whoo" instinct, Truly.
-全靠这个开场 -好
- Your first impulse was right on that. - Okay.
-波 -抱歉
- Boo! - Sorry.
我搞砸了眉毛了吗
Did I screw up my eyebrows?
没 看着很像凯特·方迪或者蒂塔·万提斯
No. I think you look like Kat Von D or Dita Von Teese.
我看起来就一副眉毛不整的样子
I think I look like me with uneven eyebrows.
别担心 波
Don't worry, Boo.
我相信查理 就像每个美国男孩一样
I'm sure Charlie, like every guy in America,
都倾心于修过眉的女孩
has very strong eyebrow-tweezing opinions.
我打赌他做一切选择都基于修眉与否
I bet he makes all his decisions based on the tweeze.
-我的还好吗 -当然
- So are mine okay? - Sure.
真好 公主和她的可爱的朋友们都来了
Great, the princess and all her little princess friends are here.
-你什么意思 -我们在这好几个小时了
- What's your problem? - We've been here for hours.
真的 好几个小时
Really? For hours?
那你在这呆了几个小时
Like you've been right here for how many hours?
足够多的小时
Enough hours.
好像十秒钟前你们还在房♥里
You were at the house like 10 seconds ago.
之后我来这给你买♥♥了票
And then I came here and got your tickets
然后拿着你的票等你
and then waited for you
就像我之前跟你说的那样
with your tickets like I told you I was going to do.
票拿来 别再发牢骚了
So hand 'em over and stop bitching.
这里 走开
Here, now go away.
今晚我不认识你 你也别说你认识我
For the rest of the night I don't know you and you don't know me.
我们长得很像好吗 白♥痴♥
We look identical, moron!
波 你在干什么
Boo, what are you doing?
在被别人无视
Being invisible.
这事我最拿手
It's what I do best.
我们能进去了吗
Can we just go inside?
都怪你 这里人满了
You officially suck! The place is full,
几乎找不到座
we almost didn't find seats
有座也没挨着
and the seats we do have aren't together.
我再也不会帮你或你的朋友做任何事了
I'm never doing anything for you or your friends ever again!
刚刚是谁说要假装不认识我
I thought you didn't know me.
总有一天 波 你会告诉我
Someday, Boo, someday you will tell me what exactly
你到底爱上我弟哪里了
you like about my brother.
老实说 姐从来没搞懂
Because seriously, I don't get it.
你要是懂就很恶心了
I don't think you're supposed to get it. That would be gross.
他说得对 没有挨着的座
He's right. No seats together.
可能我会跟某个衰神坐在一块
And I'll probably end up sitting next to some loser
就是那种整天搬东西 还不洗澡的人
who's been lifting things all day and didn't bother to shower.
天哪 黛比·唐纳 阳光点
Oh my God, Debbie Downer, relax.
《周末夜现场》中虚拟人物 总提负面意见
-我们能搞到四个连座 -怎么搞
- We'll get four seats together. - How?
没出息 金妮 看那老头旁边那位子
Children. Ginny, see that seat up there next to the old guy?
-嗯 -去坐那 想办法让他离开
- Yeah? - Go up there and get him to move.
-怎么搞 -他那么老
- How? - He's old.
你只要搞出点水声
You can probably just make water sounds
他就得去上厕所
and he'll have to run for the bathroom.
梅 你到前排坐 保持高度
Mel, you go up front and be tall.
收到 要高 然后呢
Got it, be tall. And then?
你会挡到别人
Be tall in front of people
他们会和你换座
and they will switch with you
最终你会跟金妮坐一起
and you'll end up with Ginny.
聪明
Brilliant.
我先去后面 然后在中间和你们汇合
I'll go in the back and work my way forward.
波 去那边
Boo, over there.
自己想办法 明白吗
Work your way in. Got it?
现在分开 我们在中间汇合
Everyone fan out and we'll meet in the middle.
借过 借过
Sorry, sorry.
人家真的好想吃爆米花
I could really really use some popcorn.
爆米花 爆米花很好 我这就去买♥♥
Yeah, popcorn. Popcorn is awesome. I'm on it.
你好呀
Hi there.
我明白 我个子高 基因问题
I know, I'm tall. Genes, right?
遗传的那种 不是后天长高那种类型
The inherited ones, not the lowrise kind.
我们可以换座 我不介意
We could switch. I don't mind.
我想问你能不能...
Hi. I was wondering if you would...
你眉毛怎么了
What's wrong with your eyebrows?
-和我换座 -不行
- ...switch with me? - Nope.
我想这是部吸血鬼电影
Yeah, I think it's about vampires.
他们和食人僵尸战斗 非常惊悚
They battle flesh-eating zombies... very scary.
小孩和心脏不好的人要谨慎
Especially for children and, well, anyone with a bad ticker.
你说啥不好
A bad what?
心脏 你们不都这样叫它吗
Ticker... isn't that what you call it?
人家真的很想喝苏打水
Hey, I could really use a soda.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表