剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
This woman has no opinions.
-停 -她又说滑雪 又说不滑
- Stop. - She skis, she doesn't ski.
她一会是波兰人 一会又不是
She's from Poland, she's not from Poland.
她从没说过自己来自波兰
She never said she was from Poland
而且你不了解她
and you don't know her.
但你最好去了解她
But you better get to know her
因为她是我唯一喜欢的人
because she's the one I like.
无比喜欢 我可能会娶她
More than like. I could marry this girl.
那你得找个工作 她吃得很多
Get a good job. She eats a lot of beans.
你在说什么 和她结婚吗
What are you talking about, marry this girl?
你才上高中
You're in high school.
那儿到底什么情况
What the hell is going on in there?
我不是在自言自语 老兄
I'm not talking to myself, dude.
你知道我家发生什么了吗
Any idea what's going on in my house?
我不知道
I have no idea.
好了 萨莎不在这里 赶紧滚
Okay, and Sasha's not here, so scram.
遵命
Yep.
各位美女 明天这时候回来 我就改好了
Just a 24-hour turnaround on all alterations, ladies.
吉尔 杯中无酒可是待客的大不敬啊
You are running dangerously low there, Jill.
你知道该怎么做
Oh, well, you know what to do.
-是吗 -楚丽
- Do I? - Truly.
你家真漂亮
Such a charming space.
还在改造中
It's a work in progress,
不过效果还不错
but it's really getting there.
苏 这件女衫简直就是为你订做的
Sue, that blouse is so you,
舍你其谁啊
I don't want it on anybody else.
-楚丽 -美女们
- Truly! - Would you ladies excuse me
失陪一下
for just a moment.
你好歹也给我倒杯酒啊
Don't I at least get a glass of wine?
酒是给客人准备的
Wine is for customers.
这事你提前给我打招呼了吗
So, did I know about this?
你是说我的秋季招待会吗
About my fall open house?
我本来是要给你发个宣传♥单♥的
I meant to give you a flyer.
在这儿呢 背面还有关于
Here. On the back is information about
11月冬季热巧克力派对的宣传
a winter hot chocolate party I'm hosting in December.
记得把孩子们都带来 因为要唱颂歌♥
Bring the kids, 'cause there's caroling.
楚丽 这不是你的店
Truly, this is not your shop.
露西 我这里刚好有一顶
Lucy, I have an Audrey Hepburn hat
奥黛丽·赫本风的帽子跟那件裙子超配
that would look sin city-sational with that skirt.
你打算什么时候去跟你的房♥东谈
When are you going to talk to your landlord?
没那打算
Mmm, never.
没有 楚丽 你不能在这搞活动
Never? But, Truly, this thing we got going here,
尽快解决
it's gotta end soon.
太好了 恶魔房♥东走了一个又来一个
Oh, great, I went from one mean landlord to another?
我不是你的房♥东
I'm not your landlord.
-楚丽 -吓死了
- Truly. - Aah.
南茜 尺码还合适吗
How's that size working for you, Nancy?
-太大了 -太大
- It's too big. - Too big?
南茜 你就是标准的六码骨感美女
Nancy, skinny girl, you are now officially a six.
-不是吧 -太是了
- No. - Yes.
-不会吧 -太会了
- No. - Yes.
-不 -是的南茜 你就穿六码
- No! - Yes! Nancy, you're a six!
别矫情了
Accept it!
南茜 我明天再进六码的货
I will get you that six tomorrow, Nancy.
-她就是穿六码的 -楚丽
- She's a six. - Truly.
我没跟你开玩笑
I mean it here.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我知道我应该找她谈
Okay, I know I need to talk to her,
可她的气场太恐怖了
But she's just so intimidating,
我也怕进她那间诡异的办公室
and I hate that scary office of hers.
如果我再看到那张她和康多莉扎·赖斯
And if I have to look at that stupid picture of her
美国前国务卿
打高尔夫的照片的话
playing golf with condoleezza rice one more time...
那约她去个中立地点见面行吗
Well, how about you meet her on neutral territory?
不如去牡蛎餐厅
Like the Oyster Bar?
-可以有 -我跟你一起去
- Maybe. - And I'll go with you
在精神上支持你 怎么样
for moral support. How about that?
-真的吗 -只要能要回我的地盘
- Really? - Anything to get my place back.
我不知道这样合不合适
I'm not sure if this is appropriate,
但是我能买♥♥这个灯吗
But how much for this?
不好意思 你说对了
I'm sorry, but you're right.
的确不合适
That's not appropriate.
50美金 不议价
I'll take 50 bucks.
波 你怎么了
What's the matter with you, Boo?
这么忧郁
You seem pensive.
卡尔准备向我求婚了
Carl is going to ask me to marry him.
什么
What?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我去见他父母的时候
I heard him talking to his mom
听到他跟他妈说这事了
when I met the parents last night.
我去 特大新闻啊
Holy crap. This is big.
婚礼上 他得穿内增高
He's going to have to wear lifts at the wedding
不然亲吻环节会很尴尬
or else the kiss will look stupid.
所以你跟他睡过了
So you've had sex with him?
当然没有 萨莎
No, Sasha!
如果有 我肯定告诉你了
If I had, I'd have told you.
你干嘛要告诉我
Why in the world would you tell me?
你忘了我们的协定了吗
Are you forgetting the pact?
八年级协定
The eighth grade pact?
我们发誓破处之后要告知彼此
We all vowed to call each other after it happened.
你还发誓说你要现场电♥话♥直播呢
You vowed to call us while it happened.
像我的风格
That sounds like me.
波 不管协定的内容是什么
Boo, whatever that pact was,
那都是两年半前的事儿了
it was two and a half years ago.
当时我们还小
We were babies.
那会我比梅兰妮还高呢
I was still taller than Melanie.
我还觉得那个协定不错呢
I thought it was nice,
感觉不会那么恐怖
made it less of a scary thing.
确实还不错 波
It was nice, Boo.
我保证 我们会及时告知彼此的
We'll tell each other, I promise.
什么情况
What is going on here?
她拿着啥玩意呢
What is she carrying?
应该是野餐篮
I think it's a picnic basket.
她坐机车来上学的
She rode up to school in a scooter.
她从哪儿搞来的野餐篮
Where did she get the picnic basket?
她还穿了一件羊绒连衣裙
And she's wearing a suede dress.
早上还不是这一身呢
She was not wearing that this morning.
下午换装时也不是这身
Or this afternoon when she changed.
都换了三套行头了
It's her third outfit.
好一个盛宴
Beautiful spread.
还有酒
That's wine.
她到了法定年纪了吗
I mean, is that legal?
她不才16吗
Isn't she 16?
米契·阿尔瓦多
Mitch Alvarado.
他吻了她的脸
He gave her a peck on the cheek.
她怎么勾搭上米契·阿尔瓦多的
How in the world does she already know Mitch Alvarado?
我从幼儿园开始就跟他一起上下学
I've been going to school with Mitch Alvarado since kindergarten.
到现在还没跟他混熟呢
I still haven't met Mitch Alvarado.
装什么都市丽人 摩登熟♥女♥
This is so urban and sophisticated.
我要吐了
I'm gonna puke.
金妮 我们得打探一下 去问问她哥
Ginny, we need information. Go grill the brother.
-为什么是我 -因为我们一致推选你
- Me? Why me? - Because we voted and you won.
-你们哪里选了 -同意金妮去的举手
- You didn't vote. - Who wants Ginny to go talk to the brother?
你们赢了
All right.
你好 弗金妮亚
Hello, Virginia.
你怎么知道我的名字
How did you know my name?
你又怎么知道我的名字呢
How did you know mine?
你怎么知道我知道你的名字
How do you know I know your name?
本来不知道 现在知道了
I didn't. I do now.
你和你的妹妹刚刚搬来吗
So, you and your sister. New kids in town, huh?
因为我们总能注意到
'cause we notice when new people move in.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表