剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
米歇尔 白马王子来找你了
Michelle, prince charming's here for you.
-嫁给我 -哈贝尔
- Marry me. - Oh, Hubbell.
我住在一个叫天堂的美丽小镇
I live in this beautiful town called paradise.
-这是谁 -等等 你和你妈住一起
- Who's this? - Wait, you live with your mother?
告诉我所有的事
Tell me, everything.
她有个舞蹈工作室 她就生活在这里
She has a dance studio. Her whole life is here.
你是谁
Who are you?
她是我儿媳妇
She is my daughter-in-law.
哈贝尔出车祸了
Hubbell was in a car accident.
天呐 他死了吗
Oh my god, he's dead?
告诉你多少次了
How many times have I told you
《胡桃夹子》的演出是我事业的顶峰
my production of the nutcracker is the highlight of my year?
空调坏了
Air conditioning's not working.
味道肯定不错 有人要喷香水吗
Must smell great. Who needs a spray?
我要
I do.
什 什么呀
What? What the--
我用了防狼喷雾
I maced you!
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?!
这是个意外
It was an accident.
-我叫罗曼 -你为什么来这里
- I'm roman. - So, what are you in for?
劲舞跳得情绪有点激动
Mosh pit got a little too intense.
你呢
What about you?
我们表演《胡桃夹子》时
My ballet teacher maced us
被芭蕾舞老师喷了防狼喷雾
during a production of the nutcracker.
这些家长不拽着我上法庭
I'll be lucky if these parents
再抽我一顿 就算我走运了
don't drag me into court and have me flogged.
那个女人再也不许靠近我们的孩子
That woman is never around our children ever again!
啊 船长 我的船长
Oh captain, my captain.
啊 船长 我的船长
Oh captain, my captain.
《死亡诗社》电影中的经典台词
学生们对基丁老师的称呼
你们知道电影结尾时
You know at the end of the movie
那老师终究还是离开了吧
the guy had to leave anyhow, right?
谢谢你们
Thank you.
* 哦如此安静 *
* It's oh so quiet *
* 哦如此寂静 *
* It's oh so still *
第二组 准备
Second group, ready ready.
* 你独自一人 *
* You're all alone *
等等 第一步怎么跳
Wait, what's the first step?
开玩笑吗 金发小妞
Seriously, blondie?
我也不知道
I'm dumb too.
好吧 我一把老骨头领你们跳
All right, follow the old broad in front.
* 如此平静直到 *
* And so peaceful until *
* 你坠入爱河 激♥情♥四射 *
* You fall in love, zing boom *
* 苍穹天空 激♥情♥四射 *
* The sky up above, zing boom *
* 逐渐坍塌 *
* Is caving in *
* 你从未对一个男人如此疯狂过 *
* You never been so nuts about a guy *
* 你或哭或笑 *
* You want to laugh, you want to cry *
* 你坚信山盟海誓 生死契阔 *
* You cross your heart and hope to die *
* 哦如此安静 *
* It's oh so quiet *
我的天 太辛苦了
My god, this is so hard.
你们为什么要跳这个
Why do you do this?
哦 上帝
Oh, jeeze.
对 你们继续
All right. Just keep going.
* It's oh so still*
* 哦如此寂静 *
继续 很好
Keep going. That's good.
转圈 转圈
Travel. Travel.
* 你独自一人 *
* You're all alone *
很好
That's good.
好的
All right.
* 如此平静直到 *
* And so peaceful until *
* 你放开束缚 *
* You blow a fuse *
* 激♥情♥四射 *
* Zing boom *
* 恶魔被释放 *
* The devil cuts loose *
* 激♥情♥四射 *
* Zing boom *
* 那又怎样 *
* So what's the use *
* 我坠入爱河了 *
* I'm falling in love *
* 天空崩塌 *
* The sky caves in *
* 恶魔被释放 *
* The devil cuts loose *
* 放放放放开束缚 *
* You blow blow blow blow blow your fuse *
* 因为你坠入爱河了 *
* When you fall in love *
哦 天呐
Oh god.
大家太棒了
Yay, that was great.
精彩 真精彩
Excellent, excellent.
你们回家去 不用管我 自求多福吧
Leave me. Go home. Save yourselves.
哦天呐
Oh god. Ohh.
等等 你们还真走啊
Wait, seriously, just like that?
埃德加 埃德加
Edgar, edgar!
心 舞
第一季第十一集
说真的 我不一定能站起来
Seriously. I don't know if I can get up.
范妮
Fanny?
范妮 你在吗
Fanny? Are you here?
在家吗 起床了吗
Are you home? Are you up?
楚丽 你流血了
Truly, are you bleeding?
没有 有
No... Yes.
-不要动啊 -好的 痛
- Don't move, please. - Okay. Ow.
-不要动好吗 -好 痛
- Don't move, please. - Okay. Ow.
楚丽
Truly!
-保持住 -对不起 我太兴奋了
- Stay still. - I'm sorry. I'm really excited.
看得出来
I can see that.
我一直烦恼这个厨房♥要怎么设计
I've been obsessing over the design for this kitchen.
我知道你想要焕然一新
I know you want something new,
但你不知道具体要什么
but you don't know what.
-啊哈 -然后昨天晚上
- Uh-huh. - And last night,
我就做了个梦
I had a dream.
-梦里有沙鼠吗 -被你说中了
- Were there gerbils? - There were gerbils.
但这次 它们没让我跳舞
But this time, they did not make me dance.
而是领着我穿过走廊 走进一间厨房♥
Instead, they led me down a hallway and into a kitchen.
那间厨房♥真的很赞
A really great kitchen.
跟我来
Come with me.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
楚丽
Truly?
梦到沙鼠之后
Okay, so after the gerbils,
我醒来 打算整理一下思绪
I got up and I tried to put it together with, you know,
那些油漆 瓷砖和电器的样式
paint samples and tile samples and pictures of appliances,
但是我不懂怎么表达我脑海中的画面
but I just couldn't translate the picture in my head.
所以我要让你看到我脑海中的想法
I need you to see what's in my head.
欢迎进入我的脑袋
Welcome to my head.
-什么啊 -这就是你的厨房♥啦
- What on earth? - It's your kitchen.
具体到每一个小细节
Down to the last tiny details.
你造了个纸箱厨房♥
You built a cardboard kitchen?
是的 原本我只是想做一面墙的
Yeah. Originally, I was just gonna do one wall,
但是我决定不了要做哪面墙
but I couldn't decide which wall,
所以我想着"干脆把整个厨房♥做成模型
So then I figured, "Why not just build the whole thing
让你身临其境地感受"
so you can stand in it?"
我的身子放不下
I can't stand in it.
好吧 我彻底改装了你的工作三角区
Okay, so I redid your whole work triangle.
把冰箱移到这边 看来好多了
I moved the fridge over here. Much better.
水槽和灶具则在这边
Sink and stove over there.
还有 看这个
Oh, look.
煮意面专用水龙头
For pasta water.
帅呆了吧 这是时下最潮的龙头
Cool, right? It's the new big thing.
还有炒锅 记得我一直跟你说
Oh, and a wok. Remember how I always said
-你想要个炒锅吗 -不记得
- you wanted a wok? - No.
反正现在这锅是你的了
Well, now you have a wok.
还设计了一整面的调味品墙
I gave you a wall of spices,
风化大理石制的流理台
weathered marble for the countertops,
我还从一本古巴家居杂♥志♥上
and I found this really great paint treatment idea
找到一套超赞的烤漆方案 快看啊
out of a book of Cuban homes, see?
楚丽 我什么都看不见
Truly, I can't see anything.
哦等等 抱歉
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表