剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Wait, so people are coming here to stay? To sleep?
我是负责人之一
And I'm one of the ones in charge.
所以我戴了这顶帽子
That's why I'm wearing this cap.
-表示"头儿" -没错
- That says "Cap." - That's right.
有点傻
That just seems silly.
"头儿"代表队长
Cap stands for captain.
表明了我的权威性
It identifies my authority.
你也赶紧戴上吧
You'd better catch up here.
你头有点大
Hmm. You've got a big head,
-不过会合适的 -合适什么
- but I think it'll fit. - Think what'll fit?
队长帽子 工作附属品
The "Cap" cap. It comes with the job.
我们得把椅子摆出来
We'll have to broom out these chairs here.
什么工作
What job?
既然范妮不在
With Fanny gone,
你就是东部疏散中心
you are the designated co-captain
指定的联合队长了
of the east side evacuation center.
-不 -就是这样
- No. - Yes.
-我拒绝 -不能拒绝
- I refuse. - You can't.
我不够格
I'm unqualified.
我也是 不过看看我现在的样子
So was I, and look at me now.
小镇要完蛋了
The town is doomed.
听着 时间紧迫
Listen, time is of the essence here.
没有别的人选了
There's no one else to do this.
所以 要是你在乎你的社区
So if you care about your community,
就把队长帽子戴上
put the "Cap" cap on.
头果然太大了
It's too big.
所有应急食物和饮用水
So all the immediate needed food and water supplies
都放在南面墙边分发
we set up and dispensed along the south wall here.
"供应食物和饮用水" 明白
"Food and water supplies." Got it.
-别写下来 -好
- Don't write that down. - Okay.
这里会放置能上网的笔记本电脑
And this will be laptops with the internet connections
供人们和亲人联♥系♥
so people can keep in touch with loved ones.
"和亲人联♥系♥" 真温馨
"In touch with loved ones." Sweet.
-别写下来 -正在划掉
- Don't write that down. - Crossing it off.
那边是医务区
And over there is our medical area.
绷带 点滴 止痛片
Bandages, IV, analgesics,
所有基本用品都有
all the basics.
"所有基本用品都有"
"All the basics."
-别写下来 -那给我写字板干嘛
- Don't write that down. - Why did you give me a clipboard?
大部分剩余区域都用于睡觉
Most of the rest of this space will be sleeping areas.
所以我们得坐下来好好想想
So you and I will have to sit down
怎么划分区域比较好 做个图表
and figure out how to divide people up. Make a chart.
划分区域 做个图表 为什么
Divide them up? Make a chart? Why?
显然一家人可以在一起
Obviously families can stay together,
但是未婚的年轻人必须分开
but the young unmarried shouldn't mix.
行了 巴斯 这是公共开放区域
Come on, Bash, it's one big open room.
他们能做什么
What could they possibly do?
纵欲狂欢
Orgy.
以前有过吗
Have they orgied in the past?
凡事总有第一次
There's always a first.
这里是美国 自♥由♥的国土
Well, this is America, land of the free.
让人们自己选睡觉的地方吧
Let the people choose where they want to sleep.
行 你说了算 跟我来
Fine. Your call. Follow me.
这里储存水泥砂浆
Here's our slush storage.
当然了 也供这些动物朋友避难
And of course, space for our four-legged evacuees.
你能负责给它们提供饮用水吗
Can you be in charge of their water?
-我来供动物喝水 -你最好写下来
- I will water the animals. - Better write that down.
-天啊 -还有...
- Oh, geez. - Oh, and...
我差点忘了 给你
I almost forgot. Here.
对讲机
A walkie-talkie.
这样我们就能联♥系♥了 我们是联合队长
So we can communicate. We're co-captains,
通信很重要
and communication is vital.
-好吧 -这东西很重要...
- Okay. - So it's important...
-五枚鱼雷 五枚鱼雷 -不得乱用
- Fire torpedoes! Fire torpedoes! - ...to use it responsibly
因为这不是玩具
because it's not a toy.
好 不是玩具
Right. Not a toy.
今晚会很漫长 米歇尔
It's gonna be a long night, Michelle.
我一个人支撑不了
And I can't do this alone.
有我在
I'm here for you.
要帮我哦 等今晚结束了
Really be here for me and at the end of the night...
期待这个吧
we'll have this to look forward to.
香槟
Champagne.
庆祝火灭了 人们平安无事
For when the fire's out and everyone's okay.
你好好干 就能和我小酌几杯
Do a good job, and you'll be sipping it with me.
非常有激励效果
I feel very incentivized.
来吧 我们继续
Come on. Let's get going.
是时候让人们进来了
Time to start checking people in.
-开始吧 -只要把所有人的
- Let's do it. - Just get the names of everybody in the party
姓名和特殊需求记下来就好 简单吧
and note down any special needs. Easy?
易如反掌
Easy peasy.
好了 大家 我们开始吧
All right, everybody. Let's get started.
欢迎来到东部疏散中心
Welcome to the east side evac center.
-请说姓名 -弗兰克·布拉德肖
- Name please. - Frank Bradshaw.
还有我的妻子尼基以及儿子金
I'm with my wife Nikki and my daughter Kim.
布拉德肖一家 太好了
The Bradshaws. Excellent.
我是巴斯 你的指引员
I'm Bash. I'll be your point person.
拿些床具 找个地方搭起来
Grab some cots, set them up where you can,
请记住 所有可以给你的东西
and just know that anything you need that's getable,
-我都会拿给你 -谢谢 巴斯
- I'll be here to get it for you. - Thanks, Bash.
-我是米歇尔 -有请下一个
- And I'm Michelle-- - next in line, please?
-请说姓名 -乔吉·艾登堡
- Name please? - Georgie Attenburg.
我和丈夫莫蒂
It'll be me and my husband Morty.
艾登堡一家 好的
The Attenburgs. Got it.
金妮 你好 你和你妈妈对吗
Ginny, hi. It's you and your mom?
我妈过会儿来
Oh, my mom's coming later.
-起火日快乐 -来 摆个姿势
- Happy Fire Day. - Strike a pose.
好了 来这边 我给你们登记
All right, get over here, guys. Let me sign you in.
名字都不用问了
No need to ask the names.
金妮·汤普森和梅兰妮·西格尔
Ginny Thompson and Melanie Segal,
欢迎来到到东部疏散中心
Welcome to the east side evac center.
-我是你们的负责人 -叭叭叭
- I'll be your point person. - Bup bup bup bup.
-巴斯 你干嘛 -西格尔和汤普森
- What, Bash? What? - Segal and Thompson?
他们归我
They're with me.
在你那排队的人够多了 巴斯
You've got a million people in your line, Bash.
让我来帮你
Let me help.
大家得到指定的桌子前登记
People need to check in at the designated tables.
怎么个指定法
And how have you designated these tables?
根据姓氏的首字母划分到对应桌牌的桌子
First letters of the last names, per the signs.
桌牌 哪有桌牌
Sign? What sign?
X到Z 开玩笑吧你
X through z? Are you serious?
我觉得以你的能力 这点工作量刚好
I think that's a doable workload for you.
拜托 我就这么不可信吗
Oh, come on. Where's the trust?
-帽子呢 -太小了 戴不上
- Where's the cap? - It's too small.
-是你头太大了 -她的头才不大
- Your head's too big. - Her head is not too big.
是啊 老兄 不关你的事
Yeah, back off, man.
我就要办这两个人的登记 行吗
I'm checking these two in, okay?
-我来给他们登记 -你最好不要
- I'm checking them in. - I wish you wouldn't.
姑娘们 自己去拿两张折叠椅
Grab yourselves a couple of cots, girls.
你这简直是瞎捣乱
This is the road to ruin.
你们需要什么就告诉我
And you let me know if you need anything.
-米歇尔 谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks, Michelle. - Yeah. Thanks.
西格尔和汤普森已经登记好了
Segal and Thompson are checked in.
注意到了 有请下一位
Noted. Next in line, please?
这里也是
Oh yeah, same here.
我这边谁是下一位
Who's next in my line?
我负责姓氏XYZ开头的
I'm X, Y, Z.
我来看看 优格[酸奶]一家在哪里
So let's see... where is the Yogurts?
汤姆和帕姆·优格呢 小比利·优格
Tom and Pam Yogurt? Little Billy Yogurt?
我的优格们[酸奶们]在吗
Are my yogurts here?
罗杰·查普林和太太茜茜
Roger Champlain and wife Sissy.
扎克利·吉格扎格[弯弯曲曲]呢
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表