剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
It's supposed to be sweet. It's a cupcake.
-我是说这一切 -什么
- No. I mean this. - What?
这地方 这小镇 这房♥子 你还有个露台
This place, this town, your pad. You have a gazebo.
这露台是范妮的
Fanny has a gazebo.
你的屁♥股♥就在上面坐着呢
Your ass is sitting in it right now.
-没错 没错 -我好喜欢这里
- True, very true. - I love it here.
-真的吗 -你不喜欢吗
- You do? - Don't you?
其实 这里本来应该是另一番景象
You know, this was supposed to be a whole different thing here.
我的人生也应该是另一种样子
This was supposed to be a whole different life.
我本来是要结婚的 当一个公主
I was supposed to be married... A sadie.
本来该有一个丈夫
I was supposed to have a husband
-我们本应... -本应干什么
- and we were supposed to... - To what?
不知道 很开心
I don't know... be really happy.
现在我不知道该干什么了
Now I don't know what the plan is.
不当公主就不能很开心了吗
You can't be really happy here without being a sadie?
明年
So next year...
-我的生日 -我保证我会好好准备
- for my birthday.- I promise I will be more prepared.
-我会好好规划 -好
- I'll do some planning. - Okay.
我去别的镇上调查一下
I'll check out what's going on in the other towns.
-去索尔万比去看风车远吗 -没
- Is there more to Solvang than Windmills? - There's not.
我去卡梅尔看看
I'll check out Carmel,
去体验一下洛斯奥利佛斯的夜生活
scope out the night life in Los Olivos,
瞅瞅卡平特里亚的小孩都干什么
see what the kids are up to in Carpinteria.
在那之前 我来试试能不能给这地方
And I'll see if I can't liven this place up
增加点活力
a little bit before then.
非你莫属
If anybody can...
还有三分钟
Three more minutes.
老天 那两人天塌了也能睡着
Boy, those two can sleep in any position, can't they?
波
Boo?
-天哪 -你干嘛
- Oh jeez. - Hey!
-你真可悲 -别啊
- Pathetic. - No, don't!
忘了他吧 波 你会遇到别人的
Forget him, Boo. You'll meet someone else
跟他一样蠢 开一样的破车
just as dumb,driving just as crappy a car any day now.
-他让我给他发过去的 -然后呢
- I was supposed to text that to him. - And then what?
然后他就会感激我
And then he would thank me.
他感激你
And after he thanks you
把别的女孩的号♥码发给了他 然后呢
for texting him some other girl's number, then what?
我只是喜欢他
I just like him.
我知道
I know.
不过 也许你说得对
You're probably right though.
我知道
I know.
你再看一下 我把你手也砍了
Look one more time and the hand goes too.
我今天收到一封信
So I got my letter today...
乔佛里芭蕾舞校寄来的
from the Joffrey.
-一份正式的邀请 -是吗
- The official invitation. - Oh.
是啊
Yeah.
这也是意料之中的
Well, you knew that was coming.
没那么大把握
It wasn't 100%.
所以你要去吗
So are you going to go?
我肯定不会一个夏天都呆在这里
I'm certainly not going to stick around here all summer.
-你♥爸♥妈怎么说 -我回来再跟他们说
- What did your parents say? - I'll tell them when I get back.
-萨莎 -他们甚至不会注意到我不在
- Sasha. - Look, they won't even notice I'm gone.
-绝对不会 -你不能不告而别啊
- Trust me. - You can't just up and leave.
我会在抱枕上留个便条
I'll leave a note on the throw pillows.
-可是 -到时间了
- But... - It's time.
醒醒 走吧
C'mon! Let's move it!
-爸 -嗯
- Dad? - Huh?
我在外面呆了一夜 还弄坏了妈妈的车
I stayed out all night and wrecked mom's car.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表