剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Boo likes Charlie, Charlie likes Ginny,
梅兰妮说金妮不可以和查理约会
Melanie says Ginny can't date Charlie
因为波先喜欢他的
because Boo liked him first,
但金妮认为 既然波现在喜欢卡尔
but Ginny thinks since Boo likes Carl
她应该放弃查理
she relinquishes Charlie,
这样查理就可以和别人约会了
who should revert back to the open market.
而我 希望大家都是拉拉
And me, I wish we were all lesbians.
好吧 金妮 你喜欢查理
Wow, okay, uh... Ginny, you like Charlie.
而且他也喜欢我
And he likes me.
然后梅兰妮 你认为他们不该约会
And, Melanie, you think she shouldn't date him?
-波有权先约 -那你希望他喜欢波
- Boo has dibs. - So you like him for Boo?
我不希望他喜欢任何人
I don't like him for anyone.
但如果波喜欢的是卡尔
But if Boo wants Carl
那金妮和查理约会有什么不可以
and is okay with Ginny dating Charlie,
你能找到一种接受的方法吗
could you find a way to possibly to be okay with it at all?
要不然 你有可能失去一位好朋友
The alternative being you might lose a really perky friend.
-好吧 -真的吗
- I'll deal. - Really?
但有个条件
On the condition
永远不准在我面前提起查理
that I never have to hear anything about Charlie... ever.
不许谈起他的头发 他的车
Nothing about his hair or his car
还有他那诡异的"鸡爪手"
or his creepy chicken hands.
我保证 我绝不在你面前提起查理
I promise. I won't talk to you about Charlie at all.
-好吧 -波你呢
- Fine. - Boo?
-查理不喜欢我 -那不是重点
- Charlie doesn't like me. - Not the point.
-关键是... -我喜欢的是卡尔
- The point is that... - I like Carl.
-是的 然后呢... -可以
- Yes. So...? - It's fine.
-你可以和查理约会 -很好
- You dating Charlie is fine. - Good give.
现在你要怎么办 金发美妞
Now what are you gonna do for her, blondie?
-我们都不能拿卡尔的身高开玩笑 -什么
- No more short-Carl jokes... from either of us. - What?!
我们会对他很友善
We will be completely nice to him
然后帮忙劝他回来
and we'll help you get him back.
《霍比特人》主角
拜托 我还没叫过他比尔博·巴金斯呢
C'mon! I haven't called him Bilbo Baggins yet!
-梅兰妮 -好吧
- Melanie! - Fine.
好的 处理的不错 口香糖纸
Well handled. Okay, uh, gum wrapper.
好 大家在这上面
Okay, everyone write your name on this very
非常正式的慎重的写下你们的名字
official document and consider the first official
"天堂镇舞蹈学院和平条约"
Paradise Dance Academy peace accord enacted.
听到了吗 万岁 大家永远都是好朋友
Hear ye, hurrah, strawberry fields forever.
看到没 我化解了她们的矛盾
You see what I did there? I Kofi Annan-ed their butts.
了不起呀 那个跳舞的人是谁
Very impressive. Who's the spinner?
是吗 她从哪里来的呢
Oh wow. Where did she come from?
我完全不知道 真怪
Oh, I have no idea who that might be. Huh, that's weird.
-范妮女士 -萨莎
- Madame Fanny? - Sasha!
天啊 我都没听到你进来
Goodness, I didn't hear you come in.
-你怎样 -很好 她是谁
- How are you? - I'm fine. Who is that?
-谁 -她
- Who? - Her.
那个在大厅中♥央♥不停跳舞的人
The person dancing nonstop in the middle of the floor.
她呀
Oh her.
-她是... -你找替身了吗
- Well, that's... - Did you call in the ringer?
是的 抱歉 我不知道该怎么办
I did! I'm sorry, I didn't know what else to do.
-她会出演克拉拉吗 -不 你来演
- Is she going to be Clara? - No, you are Clara.
有人去告诉那个音乐盒里的芭蕾舞娘
Well, is somebody going to tell
她的表演结束了吗
music-box ballerina over there?
是啊 当然了
Yes, of course.
现在才让她回去太晚了
I mean, it's too late to send her back now.
角色都安排好了
Arrangements have been made.
她还得在这待一周呢
She'll be here at least a week.
我会帮她换个角色
I'll just give her a different role.
我担心她会怎么想
I wonder how she'll feel about that.
我不知道 机器人有感情的吗
I don't know. Do machines feel?
-你去说 -为什么
- You tell her! - What?
是啊 作为你的惩罚 你要过去
Yes! As part of your punishment, you have to go over there
告诉她 她无法出演克拉拉了
and tell her she's not playing Clara.
你怕她吗
Are you afraid of her?
我 我才不怕她
No, I'm not afraid of her.
这是人生教训
This is a life lesson.
是你的行为让我们陷入这种境地
Your behavior got us into this situation,
所以也需要你负责拉我们出去
so your behavior should get us out of it.
-好 -等等
- Fine. - Wait!
去吧
Go!
我是萨莎
Hey. I'm Sasha.
你的舞鞋该是红色的
Wow, your shoes should be red.
我用玻璃纸包着脚了
I wrap my feet in cellophane
所以血不会渗出来
so the blood doesn't soak through.
我不是这个意思...算了
No, I didn't mean like... never mind.
我想说...这其中有些误会
So there's been a little mistake.
你来这里是为了...
You were called down here to...
扮演克拉拉 是啊 我准备好了
To play Clara? I know. I'm ready.
是啊 你本来是我的替补
Yeah well, you were supposed to replace me,
但既然我回来了 你就不需要了
but now I'm back, so you don't need to.
-不需要了 -代替你吗
- Anymore. - Replace you?
-是吗 -你去哪里了
- Yeah. - Where were you?
我停练了芭蕾一段时间
I quit ballet for a while.
-去干嘛了 -去...
- To do what? - To...
当啦啦队员
be a cheerleader.
感谢前来 但再见了
Yeah, so thanks for coming, but bye!
我见过你这种人
You know, I've seen your kind before.
因为芭蕾舞裙才跳芭蕾舞
You get into ballet for the tutus.
我不是为了穿芭蕾舞裙才跳的芭蕾舞
I did not get into ballet for the tutus.
慢慢地你长大了发现身边有男孩子
But then you get older and suddenly there's boys
漂亮衣服还有 啦啦队
and clothes and... cheerleading.
不管你怎么说 我现在回来了
Yeah well, whatever, I'm here now,
-我哪也不去了 -等着瞧
- so I'm not going anywhere. - We'll see.
你听着 范妮女士说
Look, madame Fanny said
她可以给你演另一个角色 只要你...
she'd give you another part to play if you...
你就不能停下来么
Could you stop dancing for one freaking moment?!
我可以停下来
I'll stop dancing.
直到《胡桃夹子》谢幕那一刻 我才会停下
I'll stop dancing after I take my bow in "The Nutcracker"...
作为克拉拉的演员
As Clara.
里奇 你这里可真棒
Hey, Rico, your place looks great.
来了不少人啊
Yeah, there's a lot of freaking people in here.
没错 来参加的人还真不少
I know. Great turnout.
到处都是人
I mean they're everywhere.
有在用洗手间的
They're using the bathrooms.
票价里可是包含这一项的
That was part of the ticket price...
食物 酒水 可用卫生间
Food, drinks, working toilets.
他们要待多久
But how long are they going to stay?
聚会到十点结束
The party's till 10:00.
十点 那还要四个小时
10:00? That's like four hours from now.
-谁同意的 -你同意的
- Who agreed to this? - You did!
真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, what the frak!
-你付我很多钱么 -这是你捐的
- Are you paying me a lot? - You donated the place.
-听起来像是我♥干♥的事 -喝一杯
- Yeah, that sounds like me. - Have a drink.
喝完后会感觉好很多
It will all look better after a drink.
詹娜 好好招待他
China, set him up good.
没问题
You got it.
多谢光临
Thanks so much for coming.
我们演出上见
See you at the show!
还有谁的脏手是我们要握的
Okay, whose gross hand do we have to shake next?
不如我们等一小会儿
I say we wait a few minutes
让刚刚四种不同的禽流感渗入毛孔后
and let the four different kinds of bird flu sink into our pores
再让继续疟疾埃博拉病毒的入侵
before we go for the malaria-ebola trifecta.
-真想与世隔绝 -别一副望穿秋水样
- I want to live in a bubble. - Hey, don't look too closely,
佩尔蒂老头的裤门又没拉
but old man Purdee left his fly unzipped again.
我知道 我在找卡尔
Ugh, I know. I was looking for Carl.
我好像看到他在水槽下面
I think I saw him under the sink.
梅兰妮 协议
Melanie, wrapper!
那不是矮个子的笑话
That wasn't a short joke.
他是真的在水槽下面
He was literally under the sink.
他肯定是掉了什么
He must've dropped something.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表