剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
起个外号♥会好点
The name will help.
正打算起一个
Just gotta think of one.
-我们已经想好了 -你会喜欢的
- We already did that. - You're gonna like it.
但你们都不知道我是谁
But you don't even know me.
无敌破坏王克里奥 进来
Yo! Cleo-Smacktra, get in here.
无敌破坏王克里奥
Cleo-Smacktra?
不错
Cool.
那个比弗 他太坏了
That Beaver. He's evil.
骨子里就坏透了
There's evilness in that kid.
至少我今天上课没迟到 这就不错了
At least I'm not late to class today. Good.
撒旦之手肯定碰过那孩子了
The hand of Lucifer has touched that child.
但是没时间换衣服了
No time for the dressing room though.
他在离间我们
He played us against each other.
怎么能让他那么做呢
How did we let him do that?
碰巧我们气氛不对
He caught us at a bad time.
我没叫你大便头
I didn't call you doo-doo head.
我也从不会叫你大便头
I would never call you doo-doo head.
真不敢相信你居然
I can't believe that for a second
认为我会叫你大便头
you thought I would call you doo-doo head.
我不知道他在说啥
I didn't know what he was saying, okay?
我当时不知道在想啥
I didn't know what to think.
他坏透了 他就是个坏蛋
He's bad. I mean, he's just a bad one.
我们居然被耍了 为什么会被耍
And we fell for it. Why did we fall for it?
-我们累了 -我筋疲力尽了
- We're tired. - I'm exhausted.
课只上一小时
Class is an hour.
你和孩子们在附近待着 好吗
You and the kids stay in the vicinity, okay?
你不是要把他们都带进来吗
But I thought you were going to bring them all in with you.
卡尔 不行 我要上课
Carl, I can't. I have class.
我也有事要做
Well, I've got something too.
有事 什么事
Something? What something?
你今天又不用工作
You don't have work today.
我要去健身房♥
I'm going to the gym.
要去健身房♥
The gym.
从来如此 一向如此
Yeah, it's been, like, forever.
你不会去健身房♥的
You're not going to the gym.
我要去健身房♥
I am going to the gym.
-不会 -会的
- No. - Yes.
那好 等你回来我就不在了
Okay, fine. But I won't be here when you get back.
我一周都没闲过了
I haven't had time to myself in a week!
你明知孩子代表着责任
You knew that kids were a commitment.
那又不是我们的孩子
These aren't our kids.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
卡尔 拜托
Carl, please.
好吧 我不去健身房♥了
Fine. I'll skip the gym.
但如果我失去了我的臀大肌
But if I lose definition in my glutes,
你是罪魁祸首 知道吗
you're to blame, okay?
卡尔 拜托别生气
Carl, please don't be mad.
废物们 我们开始上课
Let's start class, losers.
开始前还需要伸展一下
Just need to stretch a little first,
-可以吗 乔丹 -完全不可以
- Okay, Jordan? - Absolutely not.
你们三个是第一组
You three, you're my first group.
我们从单脚旋转开始
We're starting with pirouettes.
擦地
And tendu.
第四脚位 转 转 转
Fourth, spot spot spot.
两圈
Two?
才两圈你就停了
Two and then you stop.
玛格丽特 你几岁了
Margaret, how old are you?
-十岁 -十岁吗
- 10. - 10?
就你这态度 你只有六岁吧
I thought, with that attitude of yours, you were six.
你知道我十岁的时候可以转多少圈吗
You want to know how many I could do when I was 10?
一千都可以
Like a thousand.
玛格丽特 别这么弱
Do not look weak, Margaret.
巴里什尼科夫永远不会弱
Baryshnikov never looked weak.
就算在《欲望都市》里
Even in "Sex and the city",
那个男人也永远不会弱
the man never looked weak!
乔丹
Jordan!
我受够了你的这种态度
I have had it with this attitude of yours.
你的粗鲁无礼
Your rudeness.
巴里什尼科夫这个 巴里什尼科夫那个
And your Baryshnikov this and Baryshnikov that.
-这不是你的课堂 -对 先生
- Hey, this is not your class. - No! You are getting
你休息一下吧
a time-out, mister.
-什么 -安静
- What? - Shh. Quiet.
看着我
No no no. Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
我们来这里是为了学习
Okay, we are here to learn
并且享受
and to have a good time.
这就是芭蕾的意义所在
That's what ballet is all about.
现在 我要去接电♥话♥
Now, I'm going to have to answer that.
好吗 因为我得上学
Okay? Because I've got school.
还得工作 还得照顾三个孩子
And a job. And three kids.
可能有个孩子把卡车玩具塞鼻子里
And that could be news that one of them just shoved a dump truck
才给我打电♥话♥ 知道吗
up his nose, okay?
所以我要休息五分钟
So I'm going to take five minutes.
大家都休息五分钟
We're all going to take five minutes here.
当我回来时 我希望看到
And when I get back, I expect to see
一个全新的乔丹
a brand-new Jordan.
-喂 -波 我找梅兰妮 她在吗
- Yeah? - Boo, I'm looking for Melanie. Is she there?
-不在 -不在吗
- No. - No?
你在开玩笑吧 再看看
Are you kidding? Look again.
她得来这啊 我需要她
She's gotta be there. I need her here.
-她答应了的 -亲爱的 亲爱的
- She promised. - Honey, honey,
换掉皱眉的表情 换上笑脸
Take off the frowny face and put on the smiley face.
什么 波 听着
What? Boo, listen--
你有果汁吗
Do you have a juice box?
-你想喝果汁吗 -波 听着
- Do you want juice? - Boo. Listen.
-你得甩掉那些孩子 -我知道
- You've got to lose those kids. - I know.
我该做什么
Okay, what am I gonna do?
打电♥话♥给查理 他大概知道她在哪
Look, call Charlie. He probably knows where she is.
好的
I will.
好了 大家 我们开始吧
All right, everyone. Let's start.
微笑起来
Big smiles now.
乔丹
Jordan?
大家请到中间来
Okay, can everyone come out to the center, please?
擦地 第四脚位
And tendu. Fourth.
很好
Very nice.
好的 请再来一次
All right, let's try it again, please?
擦地
And tendu.
加快速度
Pick up your feet.
该死 米基 等我报仇
Damn it, McGee, I'll get you for that.
天呐
Oh my god.
我忘了去婚纱照现场了
I forgot to go to the photo shoot.
是吗
Yeah?
很糟糕 是吗
It went bad, didn't it?
是 是 很槽糕
Oh yes, yes. Very bad.
-确实很槽糕 -裙子上是什么
- Very bad indeed. - What's on the dress?
-鸡尾酒 -鸡尾酒 怎么来的
- Punch. - Punch? From what?
我妈来了 然后把鸡尾酒
Punch from when my mother came
-撒得到处都是 -天呐
- and threw it all over us. - Oh my god.
你妈从哪搞到的鸡尾酒
Where did your mother get punch?
有很多地方可以搞到鸡尾酒 梅兰妮
Oh, there are a variety of places to get punch, Melanie.
三家超♥市♥连锁店
拉尔夫有鸡尾酒
Ralphs has punch,
冯氏也有 艾伯森也有
and vons, and Albertsons,
药店也有许多可以倒在人身上的
Your local pharmacy stocks many punch products
鸡尾酒类产品 很容易搞到的
to throw on people. Punch is very easy to obtain.
金妮 非常抱歉
Ginny, I am so sorry.
我应该告诉你 我最近不能陪你
I should have told you why I haven't been around.
但是我琐事缠身
But I got caught up in all this stuff,
而且学习成绩那么糟糕
and I'm sucking at school.
我爸却放了很多大学宣传册
And my dad is putting college pamphlets
枕头上 餐盘下 袜子抽屉里
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表