剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
He's been gone for months traveling the world to surf.
而且他长得太帅了
And he's gorgeous.
-嗨 波 -你怎么知道是我
- Oh hi, Boo. - How did you know it was me?
-你走路很特别 -是味道吧
- Uh, you know, you have a distinctive... walk. - Smell.
-别介意 -我以为这儿的味道能盖住
- No offense. - I thought I blended in here!
那你们对这个人有什么想法
So what's your angle with this guy?
-你们有什么招数 -我们真没有
- What are your moves? - We don't really have any.
你们需要我的帮助是吧
Oh, so you need me to help? Cool.
要了解那样的男人 首先
Okay, first thing to know about guys like that
不能啰嗦 不能提托尔斯泰或数学
is keep your sentences short. Don't mention Tolstoy or math,
那只会伤你的心
it will just make you sad. Oh,
如果你有车和收入会非常有用
and it really helps if you have a car and an income,
-因为他什么都没有 -多谢
- 'cause that guy's got nothin'. - Thanks.
他以后也不会有
And he never will.
没钱 没车 没挣钱买♥♥车的想法
No money, no car, no thoughts of money or a car.
相信我 家里要是有两辆车两份收入
Trust me, if there's a second set of shorts at home,
你就中奖了
you've hit the jackpot.
-知道 -还有他到30岁才会开始洗澡
- Got it. - Good. Oh, and he won't start showering till he's 30.
或者他臭名昭著 不知道为什么
Or he's been skunked. Don't know why.
有这种说法 像那样年轻漂亮的男子
It's a thing. Young pretty guys like that
会想方设法不洗澡
will do anything to get out of bathing.
约翰尼·德普都搬去法国了
Johnny Depp moved to France.
你能不能别在这
Could you please just go?
抱歉 我的穿着和你们不太搭
Oh right yeah, I'm cramping your style.
这样 我就
Here, I'm gonna-- I'm just gonna--
开始冲浪喽 摇摆起来
All right, surf's up! Rock on!
-涂好防晒霜 -走开
- Wear sunscreen. - Leave!
这可真蠢 我觉得好傻
This is stupid. I feel stupid.
你说得没错 咱们走吧
You're right. We should just go.
-我们不能走 -那我们要做什么
- We can't go. - Well then, what are we gonna do?
因为我不想一直坐在这里
'Cause I don't want to just keep sitting here.
我打赌我能让他给我一杯喝的
I bet I can get him to give me a drink.
-不可能 -看着吧
- You can not. - Just watch.
哎呀 这可不是办法
Whoops. Can't take me anywhere.
我想喝什么
What do I want?
这儿的酒水种类真多
Such a good selection here.
街对面的那家
The place across the street,
他们的品种只有这儿的一半
they only have half as many bottles as this place does,
或许我去过的那家酒吧比这一半还要少
maybe even fewer bottles at that other bar I've been to
那儿的酒瓶架子上
where they have almost no bottles
几乎没几个酒瓶
on the bottle shelf.
你这里却有好多酒瓶
You, however, have a lot of bottles.
没错
Yep.
你喜欢做酒保么
So do you like bartending?
你想喝点什么吗
Do you want something from the bar?
当然 我要一杯
Sure, I'll have a, uh, a...
电影名
一杯"自闭历程"
A Temple Grandin.
一杯什么
A what?
帮我拿一杯樱桃好了
Just a cup of cherries, please.
-可以吗 -谢谢
- Good? - Thanks.
-那是樱桃 -我知道
- Those are cherries. - I know, right?
他有好多事要做
He's a lot of work.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-跳垃圾 -是比赛吗
- Dumpster jumping. - For, like, a contest?
不是 这是我的工作
No. It's part of my job.
-什么工作 -我的工作
- What job? - My job.
所以你是垃圾妹吗
So you're like the trash-compactor girl or something?
我是服务员
Waitress.
那里有顾客么
Are there customers in there?
没有 只有垃圾
No, just trash.
对不起 我只是试着弄明白是怎么回事
Okay, I'm sorry, I'm just trying to grasp the whole concept here.
你为什么那么做
Why are you doing that?
杰夫说的
Well, Jeff said--
什么 杰夫让你那么做的
I'm sorry. Jeff made you do that?
-笨蛋 -不 别骂人
- Douche. - No, no douche.
-蠢蛋 出来 -但是
- Douchebag. Out. - But--
从里面出来 小姐
get out of the trash, senorita.
但是杰夫是高级经理
But Jeff's the senior manager.
这儿没有高级经理
There is no senior manager
也没有初级经理或者经理
or junior manager or manager.
我父母不喜欢标签 出来
The parents aren't really into labels. Out.
放轻松 我来对付杰夫
Relax, I'll handle Jeff--
告诉他哈佛被烧毁了 看他怎么哭
tell him Harvard burned down and watch him cry.
-他会哭得很惨 -你知道六号♥桌吧
- He'd cry really hard. - Yeah. You know about table six, right?
-那是 -没错
- Ooh yes. - Oh yeah.
多谢你
Ooh. Thanks.
-太脏了 -是的
- Gnarly. - Oh yeah.
里面有好多沙司
There's a lot of sauces in there.
穿上这个 这个干净
Here, wear this, it's clean.
真的吗 谢谢
Really? Thanks.
天呐 你在这呆了一天了吗
Oh my God! Have you been here all day?
-是的 小姐 -工作
- Yes ma'am. - Working?
在厨房♥里 我工作的那个厨房♥
In the kitchen? The same kitchen I work in?
怎么这么问
Why?
因为我的衬衫闻起来像囤积症病人穿的
Cause my shirt smells like hoarders,
但是这件
but this-- this--
闻起来像椰子味玉桂饼干
smells like a coconut snickerdoodle.
花了一年时间在晶莹的浪花上冲浪
Spend a year surfing crystal waves,
在加勒比海北部危险的山脉上徒步旅行
hiking up insane mountains above the Caribbean,
欣赏耀眼迷人的哥斯达黎加的落日
watching dazzling Costa Rican sunsets--
这样就能改变你的味道
that will change your smell.
-彻彻底底的改变 -哇
- Completely. - Wow.
我该回去工作了
Well, I should get back to work,
-谢谢你的衬衫 -对我来说只是布料
- but thanks for the shirt. - It's all just fabric to me.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
你穿配有雏菊的深绿色裙子
Wear dark green tights with the daisy,
你穿配有郁金香的浅绿色裙子
light green with the tulip.
不许交换
No trading!
他们每年都想这么做但从没成功
They try that every year and it never works.
-还是孩子嘛 -你说对了
- Kids. - You said it.
达拉 那是垂柳裙不是偷♥窥♥裙
That's a weeping willow, not a peeping willow, Darla.
把它放回去
Back down where it was.
叫你们的亲友赶快买♥♥票
Make sure all your friends and family buy their tickets soon.
春季花节可受欢迎了
The spring flower festival is very popular,
今年我们有那种一年只开一次的
and this year we have that flower that only blooms once a year
难闻的花卉 票卖♥♥得很快
and smells terrible, tickets are going fast.
如果需要修改衣服
If you need alterations,
带上服装去星星屋
take your costumes to Sparkles.
每天下午四点到六点
Truly is doing fittings every afternoon
楚丽会帮你们修改
4:00 to 6:00.
这周我们需要多加排练
Now we'll need extra rehearsal time this week,
所以芭蕾课会结束得比较晚
so all adagio classes will be running late.
同样的价格可以上更多的课程
Extra-long classes for the same price as regular classes?
多便宜的事啊 我要说件有关巴兰钦的事
Wow, what a bargain! I'll say one thing about Balanchine,
巴兰钦 舞蹈编导
他从不让你休息
he never gave you a break.
一个三明治还要收你八美元
Charged eight bucks for a sandwich too.
拿到衣服和道具的可以走了
If you have your costumes and your instructions, you can go.
不好意思 该我出场了
Excuse me a sec. That's my cue.
大家好 耽误大家一点时间
Okay hello, people, hello hello hello. A moment please!
等下还有一堆时间给你们讨论
Plenty of time later to discuss
小蒂米扮演的牵牛花有多可爱的事
how adorable little Timmy's gonna be as a petunia.
他确实很可爱 但现在
And he is. But right now I
我要跟大家讨论另一件事
have something else that needs to be discussed.
-你在干嘛 -唱黑脸
- What are you doing? - Bad cop.
-什么 -教鞭给我
- What? - Chiklis.
听着 听着 听着
Hear ye, hear ye, hear ye...
-米歇尔 -各位今晚过得怎么样
- Michelle. - How's everybody doing tonight?
这些鲜花服装美吧 给范妮点掌声
Aren't those flower costumes great? A hand for Fanny.
这女人可谓尽心尽力啊
Does this woman do a hell of a job or what?
她做这些都是为了你们的孩子 没错吧
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表