剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Where was that list? No, the list that you just had.
加里 加里
Gary. Gary.
拜托了 给这女孩五分钟吧
Please, just give me five minutes with this girl.
-我向你保证... -一 二 三 四
- I promise you... - One, two, three, four.
-谁死了呀 -你的时尚品味
- Jeez who died? - Your fashion sense.
是啊 别摆张苦瓜脸
Yeah, well, take that tragic face back inside.
我客人快来了 你会毁了我的派对
I got guests coming over and that is gonna spoil the party.
美国著名的严肃电视节目主持人
只要不是克里斯·汉森那样
As long as my face doesn't look like Chris Hansen,
你的贵客不会有事的
your guests will be fine.
借过
Excuse me.
-我能问吗 -不能
- Should I ask? - Nope.
今晚你想去哪一醉方休
So where do you wanna go to get drunk tonight?
在这就行
Right here seems good.
请问米歇尔来了没有
Hey, I was wondering if Michelle is here yet.
搞什么 他还在这
Are you kidding me? He's still here?
他一整晚都在说你
He talked about you all night long.
"米歇尔美丽大方 蕙质兰心
"Michelle is so beautiful. Michelle is so smart.
通常高个女孩都很吓人 但米歇尔可不是
Usually tall girls are intimidating. Michelle's not intimidating.
她简直完美" 不过晚餐还不错
She's wonderful." Dinner was delicious, though.
这家伙出手挺大方的
He's not cheap, this guy.
我现在不想谈这个
I can't deal with this right now.
就和他说我死了 下个月再见
Just tell him I died and I'll see him next month.
哈贝尔 你吓到我了
Aha, Hubbell. Hi, you scared me.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我下次会走得再慢一点
I should've walked up more slowly, I guess.
天哪 你太美了
Gosh! You look wonderful.
-谢谢 -面试怎么样
- Thank you. - Hey, how'd the audition go?
-还不错 挺好 -我就知道你行的
- It went great. Fine. - I knew it. I knew it would.
-送你 -谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
哈贝尔 我要准备上场了
Um, Hubbell, I need to start getting ready for the show.
先拆开你的礼物看看
Okay, just open your present first.
好吧
Sure.
-哈贝尔 -喜欢吗
- Hubbell. - Do you like it?
还用说吗 这太漂亮了
Do I like it? It's stunning.
我从没收到过这么漂亮的礼物
I've never gotten something so beautiful in my life.
我的面试一点都不顺利
My audition did not go great.
糟透了 他连跳的机会都不给我
It was a disaster. He wouldn't even let me dance.
米歇尔
Michelle?
表演完了能请你吃饭吗
Can I take you to dinner after the show?
要是你喜欢 我们可以只吃甜点
If you like, we can order nothing but dessert.
当然
Sure.
吃晚餐就好
Dinner would be great.
"不用了" 一句就打发我了
"No." That was it... "No."
"加里 这是米歇尔"
"Hey, Gary, this is Michelle."
"不用了" 多丢人呀
"No." It was so humiliating.
剧场里的所有人都看着
Everybody in the theater just watching
"一个过气的老女人被狠狠拒绝"的戏码
as the over-the-hill loser gets the big heave-ho.
我盼着这场面试不知多久
You know, I've been trying to get this audition
总算有次机会
for a million years and I finally get it
但我跳都没跳就被拒绝了
and I don't even get to dance.
你一点也不老
You are not over the hill.
如果一个导演
If a director can just
看了你三秒钟之后说"不用了"
look at you and say "No" after three seconds,
绝对不是因为你过于靓丽性感
it's not "No" 'cause you're so young and hot.
是因为你看上去像煎饼屋的收银大妈
It's "No" 'cause you're starting to look like an IHOP cashier.
伙计 我说的"快上酒"可不是在跟你客气
Hey seriously, dude, "Keep 'em coming" was not a euphemism.
我办公室对面就有家煎饼屋
There's an IHOP down the street from my office.
那个收银员非常迷人 叫朱莉
The cashier's name is Julie and she's a very attractive woman.
这太漂亮了
Oh man, this is so pretty.
你对我真好 为什么对我这么好
You are so nice to me. Why are you so nice to me?
-也没多好 -说什么呢
- I'm not that nice to you. - Oh, what are you talking about?
你又买♥♥花又买♥♥鞋
You bring me shoes and flowers,
还有名贵的手表 请我朋友吃饭
and sparkly watches, and you feed my friends.
我十次有九次放你鸽子
You keep coming back even
你依旧来找我
though I blow you off like 90% of the time.
其实没那么多次
I don't think the percentage is that high.
真的有 我对你的态度很坏
Oh, it is. I'm awful to you.
-我真是坏透了 -你才不坏
- I'm just awful. - I don't think you're awful.
我觉得你是世上最好的女孩
I think you're the most spectacular girl in the world.
第一眼看你在舞台上 我就被勾住了
First time I ever saw you on stage, I thought "Wow!"
-我摔倒了吗 -没有
-Did I fall? - You did not fall.
你就像女神
You were perfect.
我有告诉过你我住哪吗
Have I ever told you about where I live?
我住在一个叫天堂的美丽小镇
I live in this beautiful town called Paradise.
-天堂镇 -沿海小镇
- Paradise? - It's right on the coast.
就在海边 所以总有微风吹过
Right by the ocean so it's always breezy.
我的房♥子在山上 后院都是大树
And my house is up on a bluff with big trees in the backyard.
在我的卧室里
And in my bedroom,
有通往阳台的落地门
there are these big glass doors that open onto a balcony
当你站在阳台上
and when you stand there, all you see...
眼前尽是湛蓝的大海
is the beautiful blue ocean.
我住在一个妓♥女♥的隔壁
I live next door to a hooker.
我知道你还不了解我
Look, I know you don't know me from Adam,
但我想照顾你
but I want to take care of you.
太感人了
That is so nice.
感人吗 我们认识他们吗
Isn't that nice? Do we know them?
米歇尔 让我照顾你
Michelle, let me take care of you.
-我不明白... -嫁给我
- I don't understand... - Marry me.
哈贝尔 不行
Oh, Hubbell, no!
-我会让你幸福的 -不 你不明白
- I can make you happy. - No, you don't understand.
我是个糟糕的女朋友 就像哥斯拉怪兽
I suck at relationships. I'm like Godzilla.
男人逃跑般离我而去
Men run from me. They flee.
不仅是日本男人 全世界男人都这样
And not just Japanese men. All nationalities flee.
-我不会逃的 -记得买♥♥双好跑路的鞋
- I won't flee. - Buy some comfortable shoes.
我保证 我不会逃走的
I promise you, I won't flee.
我是那个了解你的科学家
I'll be the one scientist who understands you.
只有我知道
The one who knows that you're
你不是破坏城市的邪恶怪兽
not burning the city down because you're evil,
你只是想保护藏在海边山洞里
you're burning the city down to protect the giant lizard eggs
刚出生的宝宝
you just laid in a cave by the ocean.
没人能发现的山洞
A cave no one knows is there...
除了我
But me.
天 你说的太美了
God, that's beautiful.
不 你才是最美的
No. You're beautiful.
你值得拥有幸福的生活
And you deserve to be happy.
你愿意吗
What do you say?
单脚立
Passe releve.
手位动作
Port de bras.
注意肩膀 梅兰妮
Shoulders, Melanie.
非常好 萨莎
Lovely, Sasha.
跟上节拍 波
Po-po in, Boo.
你在看哪 金妮
Where are you looking, Ginny?
单脚立
Passe releve.
保持平衡 坚持住
Balance, hold hold hold hold.
然后放松
And relax.
没那么夸张吧
Oh please, so dramatic.
巴兰钦老师以前还
Mr. Balanchine once made us
让我们做过两个半小时的巴特曼大摆腿
do grande battements for two and a half hours.
直到有人晕死过去才停下
We only stopped when someone finally dropped dead.
好了 姑娘们 拉伸练习
All right, everyone, stretch.
我每晚都拉韧带
I started stretching every night.
过不了多久我也能这样了
I'll be able to do that soon.
我会帮你宣传的
I'll alert the media.
你这是在炫耀
Now you're just showing off.
这只是个拉伸练习 波
God, it's a stretch, Boo.
要是你柔韧性不好 可以去学跳跃
So you don't have extension. You can jump.
-男生才跳跃 -那就跳男生的舞
- Boys jump. - So be a boy.
-芭蕾舞总缺男生的 -真会说笑 梅兰妮
- Ballet always needs boys. - Funny, Melanie.
至少你不用再紧身舞衣下面穿两层内衣
At least you don't have to wear two bras under your leotard.
-你真的穿了两层 -我不想谈这个
- You really wear two bras? - I don't want to talk about it.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表