剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
《心舞》 第一季 第一集
Bunheads S01E01
* 梦醒德克萨斯 *
* Wake up in Texas *
* 身处♥女♥人天堂 *
* Where they treat their women right *
* 再前往好莱坞 *
* And then try Hollywood *
* 无隐私的明星 *
* Where the stars can live out in broad daylight *
* 咫尺亦或天涯 *
* Any city,near or far *
* 处处幸福更甚 *
* Feels twice as good as where you are *
* 心生厌倦之时 *
* When you're sick of the status quo *
* 架上飞机远离 *
* The jet set is the only way to go *
我们在这卖♥♥命扭了两个小时
Sure, we dance our asses off for two hours,
她们在谢幕前五分钟登场
and then five minutes from the end they walk out,
甩甩大♥波♥ 立刻赢得了全场轰动
stand there, flash their boobs and bring the house down.
-是啊 -就这么简单 每场演出两次...
- I know. - That's all they do, twice a show...
-上台站着就行 -赚得还比我们多
- walk out and stand there. - And they get paid more.
还赚得更多
And they get paid more.
我们向全美的姑娘们传达出多好的讯息呀
It's a great message we're sending to the girls of America.
"妹子 舞蹈有什么好学的
"Hey, girls, forget about actually learning to dance.
光着膀子站台上就行了"
Just take your top off and stand there."
"还能赚更多哟"
"And you'll get paid more."
长啥样都不关事
It's not even about the face.
这些人里一半都姿色平庸
Half of 'em aren't even pretty.
卡扎菲 利比亚前领导人
那边那个玛拉长得就像卡扎菲
Mara over there looks like Muammar Gaddafi,
但没人在意
but no one cares.
-她赚得还是比我们多 -太不公平了
- She still gets paid more. - So so wrong.
我倒是想脱来着 可我比飞机场还平
I'd take my top off if I could, but I'm flat as a board.
要不我去隆一个 会要多少钱呢
Maybe I should buy some. I mean, how much could they be?
-五千到七千的样子 -不是吧 这么多
- Five to seven grand. - What? No!
-每边 -咪♥咪♥还能整一边
- Each. - You pay per boob?
这世上成对买♥♥的东西里
If anything in the world should be sold as a pair,
整咪♥咪♥绝对要算一样
it should be boobs.
我听见你说我像卡扎菲了
I heard that Gaddafi comment, by the way.
好郁闷 今晚你想去哪买♥♥醉
I'm depressed. Where do you wanna go to get drunk tonight?
-我不能去 -为什么 今天是周二
- I can't. - Why? It's Tuesday.
周二是我们的醉酒之夜
We always get drunk on Tuesday.
今晚我要直奔回家 倒头就睡
Tonight I am going straight home and straight to bed.
明天我必须要处在最佳状态
I have to be in perfect shape tomorrow.
为什么
Why?
-我拿到了 -不是吧
- Because I got it. - No!
"芝加哥"的面试机会吗
The audition for "Chicago"?
-上午十点 -难以置信
- Ten o'clock sharp. - I can't believe it.
我终于又可以真正地跳舞了
I'm finally going to get to really dance again.
佛西式现代爵士舞
Fosse, jazz hands.
真羡慕 怎么拿到的
God, I'm jealous. How?
我哥们吉米·休森是新领舞
My buddy Jimmy Hewson's the new dance captain.
他帮我安排的
He arranged the whole thing.
米歇尔 你的白马王子又来了
Hey, Michelle, prince charm is waiting for you again.
什么 别呀 今晚不行
What? Oh, crap. No. Not tonight.
别这样 他人又好 也没恶意
Oh, come on! He's sweet and harmless.
他每次来城里
Every time he comes to town,
都给你带礼物 请你吃饭
he brings you things and buys you dinner.
他不仅阴阳怪气 而且跟跟踪狂没两样
He's odd and weird and technically a stalker.
-他只是寂寞 -他穿西装配运动袜
- He's lonely. - He wears gym socks with a suit.
至少你还有人喜欢 我什么都没有
At least you have and admirer. I've got nothing.
-我还得吃自己的 -塔莉亚 过去引开他
- I buy my own dinner. - Talia, go distract him,
我去收拾东西从后门溜出去
so that I can grab my stuff and slip out the back.
-这太坏了 -我就是个坏姑娘
- That's mean. - Well, I'm a mean girl.
他知道得越早越好
The sooner he learns that, the better.
他每个月来这一次 都一年多了
He's been coming here once a month for over a year.
他领悟得可够慢的
I think he's a slow learner.
塔莉亚 我明早十点一定要精神焕发
Talia, I have to be perfect tomorrow...
光彩照人像个25岁小姑娘
perfect and glowing and 25 by 10:00.
米歇尔
Michelle, hey!
你看上去漂亮极了
Wow, you look great.
我本以为你已经走了
Hey, I thought I missed you,
但我看见你的包挂在那椅子后面
but then I saw your purse on the back of that chair.
我没翻你包里的东西
I did not look through it,
但我想 有哪位女士会没带包就离开呢
but I figured what lady leaves without her purse?
送你的 南非玫瑰
For you. African roses
和秋季新款舞鞋 刚刚上市的哦
and the new fall pumps... hot off the assembly line.
谢谢 哈贝尔 你真好
Thank you, Hubbell. That's very sweet of you.
不客气
You are welcome.
太好了 又见到你了
Gosh, seeing you again.
你变得更漂亮了 知道吗
You just get prettier, you know it?
-我可不觉得 -真的
- Oh, I don't think so. - Well, you do.
请允许我自作主张
Listen, I took the liberty of making us
为我俩预定了晚餐 牛排如何
a dinner reservation for tonight. How does steak sound?
上次我来的时候
I didn't get a chance to take you to dinner
就没机会请你吃饭
the last time I was in town.
记得吗 你突然得了重感冒
You had that sudden terrible flu, remember?
是啊 那感冒可真严重
Oh, I do. God, that was a doozy.
现在还没好呢
It's lingering.
我恐怕今晚没法和你出去了
Listen, I can't go out to dinner with you tonight.
明早我有个非常重要的面试
I have a very important appointment in the morning
我必须回家睡觉 但我保证
and I need to go home and sleep, but I bet you
塔莉亚 希拉莉和露西都很乐意和你共进晚餐
that Talia, and Hillary, and Lucy would love to go out with you.
是吧 姑娘们 晚餐 牛排 美味
Right, girls? Dinner, steak, yum?
-当然 没问题 -我要去
- Yeah, sure. - I'll eat.
现在你有一群美女作伴 赌城女郎哟
See? Now you have a harem... very Vegas.
你连先来喝一杯都不行吗
Are you sure you couldn't have one drink first?
抱歉 不行
I can't, I'm sorry.
要是我早点知道你要来就好了
I wish I had known you were gonna be in town.
我留了三条短♥信♥ 还发了份电报
Well, I left three messages and sent that telegram.
下次我一定去 好吗
But next time I promise, okay?
谢谢礼物 太贴心了
Uh, thanks for the gifts. Super sweet.
盒子里是"思高博士"牌的舞鞋
There's a pair of Dr. Scholl's in the box,
拆的时候要小心
so open it carefully.
我们要换衣服了
We're just gonna get changed.
去吃饭要准备些什么吗
So what do we have to do for this dinner?
-不用 -真的吗
- Nothing. - Really?
男人的口味真是越来越怪了
Guys just get weirder and weirder.
97 98 99 100
97, 98, 99, 100.
表演的时候到了
It's show time.
好的 你能行
Okay, you can do this.
后台入口
你一定能行
You have to do this. Please.
上吧
Just do this.
你好 不好意思
Hi, excuse me.
-我想找吉米·休森 -米歇尔
- I'm looking for Jimmy Hewson. - Michelle.
来得真准时
Hi. You're on time!
你好 吉米
Jimmy, hi.
我就当没听见你惊讶的语气
I'm ignoring the surprise in your voice.
真是抱歉 但今天要忙疯了
I'm sorry. It's just a little crazy here today.
这项工作要在维加斯待六个星期
Okay, so the job is six weeks here in Vegas,
然后六个月的巡回演出
six months on the road.
导演是加里·简内迪
The director is Gary Janetti.
我和他说了你的情况
I've told him all about you.
-有帮你美言啦 -谢谢
- With editing. -Thank you.
加里 这位是米歇尔·西蒙斯
Gary. Gary, this is Michelle Simms.
我和你提过 她来面试背景舞者
I told you about her. She's auditioning for the swing position.
很荣幸在您面前跳舞
I'm so excited to dance for you.
我已经让她熟悉过舞步了
I've already run her through the routines.
-您什么时候有空... -不用了
- So whenever you're ready... - No.
-什么 -我的确25岁啊
- What? - But I'm 25.
-她不合适 -她跳得很棒
- She's not right. - She's really good.
请让我给您跳一遍吧
Please just let me show you the routine.
我保证您不会后悔的
I swear you won't be sorry.
加里 拜托 看在我的面子上
Gary, please. For me.
抱歉 吉米
I'm sorry, Jimmy.
我相信你很棒 好运
I'm sure you're great. Good luck.
那张表在哪 不是 刚才你拿的那张
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表