剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah. I guess so.
我试着装窗帘杆的时候
I took a big chunk of my blue paint out
蹭掉了一大块蓝色墙漆
when I was trying to put the tension rod up,
我得拿一点来补上
so I'll need to get some to match.
你好厉害
You are good.
妈妈
Mom.
大家好 我是米歇尔·西蒙斯
Hi. I'm Michelle Simms.
* 我和我的宝贝 *
* Me and my baby *
本歌♥名为《Me and my baby》 为音乐剧《Chicago》中的歌♥曲
* 我的宝贝和我 *
* My baby and me *
* 我们是世界上最快乐的宝贝 *
* We're 'bout as happy as babies can be *
* 如果有一天 *
* What if I find that *
* 我困在风暴中 *
* I'm caught in a storm *
* 只要你在 我就不怕 *
* I don't care, if baby's there *
* 你会为我取暖 *
* Then baby's bound to keep me warm *
* 我们休戚与共 *
* We're sticking together *
* 同奔极乐 *
* And ain't we got fun? *
* 休戚与共 *
* So much together *
* 不分你我 *
* They count us as one *
* 让老人忧心 *
* Tell old man worry *
* 偷尝禁果 *
*To go climb a tree *
* 因为我有宝贝 *
* 'Cause I got my baby *
* 亲爱的宝贝 *
* My sweet little baby *
* 看我的宝贝和我 *
* Look at my baby and me. *
要我再跳一遍吗
You want me to do it again?
不用了
No.
睡美人
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you. - Yeah, you too.
我们会再见的
We'll do it again.
我喜欢这个
Ah. Hey, I love that.
你的欢迎光临小铃铛
You have one of those welcome bells.
像五月的小果实
Very Mayberry.
有什么需要帮忙的
Can we help you?
你好 我叫米歇尔
Yes. Hi, my name is Michelle.
-我是鲍勃 -我是唐
- Bob. - Don.
鲍勃和唐 很高兴见到你们
Bob and Don. Nice to meet you.
我刚来镇上不久
So I am new in town.
大概一个月前搬来的
I moved here about a month ago or so.
我住在福斯特那边的弗拉尔家
And I'm at the flowers place on Forster.
-知道那儿吗 -当然知道 就是范妮家嘛
- Do you know it? - Sure. Fanny's place.
没错 范妮家
Right. Fanny's place.
现在我和范妮住在一起
And so now I'm there with Fanny,
范妮有个舞蹈工作室
and she has that dance studio.
要举办一个活动
And there's an event coming up
所以需要你们专业的帮助
for which we need your expertise.
我的外甥女在那上课
My niece takes classes there.
-她叫卡崔娜 -很好
- Katrina. - Nice.
不认识她 不过能把我俩联♥系♥起来
Don't know her. But there's a connection here.
这就够了 这个活动
That's good. So the event
是很有名的乔佛里舞校的暑期选拔
is the prestigious Joffrey summer program auditions,
希望你们能帮忙修修舞蹈室的地板
and we need help with our dance floor.
有几块松动的地板
We're got some loose boards,
需要打磨 抛光
it needs a sanding, buffing.
你们的网站上说 你们有这些服务
And according to your website, you offer those services.
我们可以为您服务
We're at your disposal.
我们一小时之内就可以派人过去
Yeah, we can get a couple guys out there in an hour.
你什么时候方便
When do you need 'em?
现在 昨天更好
Now. Yesterday.
太好了 谢谢你们
This is great. Thank you.
我们会过去先做一些测量
We'll just come out and assess everything first.
预付一半的修理费用
And then we just need 50% up front,
-我们就可以开始了 -说到钱
- and we can get started. - Ah, there's the rub.
我们暂时没有一半的钱
We don't have the 50% right now.
好吧 这可是个问题
Ah well. That could be a problem.
不如这样 你们给我个大概数目
But you know what? Why don't you give me a ballpark figure
大概的花费
of what the cost is?
说不定我们能先给一半的钱
And maybe we do have the 50%.
让我想想
Well, let's see.
只是换几块木板
Uh, we replace even just a few of the boards,
做打磨 抛光 一整套下来
the sanding, the whole thing...
大约700平方英尺左右
That's about 700 square feet or so.
我说要800平方呢
I'd say eight.
还有最后收尾工作
And doing the finish
上表层漆 加起来至少要2200美元
the coats and all-- it'll be at least $2200.
只是至少
Or more.
没错 我们没有一半的钱
Yeah, we don't have the 50%.
我们也许只有一半的10%
We might have 10% of the 50%.
-这样你们能开工吗 -不能
- Would that make this happen? - I can't do it.
我也要付工资的
I gotta get my guys paid.
而且完工了就要付全款
And the balance is due on completion.
也就是说 你们手上要有全部的资金
So you should kinda have 100% of it now.
对 说的没错 没错
Right. Fair enough. Fair enough.
我之前没想过
Oh hey! I didn't think of this before.
你们可以分期付款吗
Do you guys do layaway?
我还是小孩的时候
See, when I was a kid,
有一家店叫"潮装"
there was this store called Contempo Casuals,
可以买♥♥一套可爱的衣服 分期付款
and you could put a really cute outfit on layaway in June,
分三个月付全款
for say, three months.
只要不在三个月内长太胖
And as long as you didn't get fat by September,
这样你就能先穿三个月了
you'd have a really cute outfit.
你什么时候付衣服钱
When do you pay for the outfit?
三个月过后
When you pick it up in September.
那是一套秋装
It's a fall outfit.
我搞不懂这和修理地板有什么关系
I'm not sure how that corresponds to us to fixing that floor.
你们修理完了
Yeah, 'cause when we fix it and are done,
我们就收钱 和衣服一样
it's the same as you paying for the dress.
拿到东西就付钱嘛
You pay when you get the thing.
这是一种说法
That's one way of looking at it.
另一种是 多好玩呀
The other way of looking at it is... it's fun!
对不起
Sorry.
好吧
Okay.
我只是试试 谢谢你们的时间
I took a shot. Thanks for your time.
-鲍勃对吧 -是
- Bob, right? - Yup.
鲍勃 大名是罗伯特
Bob short for Robert?
是个实在的好名字
It's a nice, solid name.
我也喜欢这件背心
I like this vest too.
很适合你的工作
Says workin' man.
强壮的上班族
Strong workin' man.
知道怎么用十字螺丝刀
Knows his Phillips heads.
你还有事吗
You need something else?
是的 鲍勃
Yes. Bob,
你眼前是个迷途少女
you are looking at a damsel in distress.
她太想要一个骑士出现
She is desperately in need of a knight
来到她身边 拯救她
to come and rescue her,
白马王子也可以
white horse optional.
做我的骑士吧 鲍勃
Be my knight, Bob.
对不起 我们不能提供贷款
I'm sorry. We can't extend credit.
不是针对你
Nothing personal.
好吧 我懂了
Yeah, yeah. I get it.
唐 没错吧
Don, right?
全名是唐纳德
Short for Donald.
其实是唐尼克
Donick, actually.
更好听
Even better.
你怎么没穿背心
No vest for you, huh?
-我们帮不了你 -好吧
- We can't help you. - Okay.
所以...
So...
没有人想要我 或者想要修地板
No one wants to do me or your floors.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
全镇的男人都萎了吗
Is there a libido issue in this area?
天堂镇这儿的水里难道有什么东西
Has something in the water killed off all the testosterone
杀掉所有的雄激素吗
in the town of Paradise?
或者是我勾引的能力退化了
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表