剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Mystifying.
你为什么要去那
And why did you go there?
我阿姨住那 我们夏天去看她
My aunt. We go in the summers.
她开了一家奶牛场
She has a dairy farm.
你挤奶了吗
Did you milk anything?
没
No.
大多数时间都坐在房♥间里给你写邮件
Mostly sat in my room writing to you.
乔佛里项目的最终结果如何
So, Joffrey-- final verdict?
竞争太残酷了
Cutthroat.
很多女孩都想被选上
Lots of girls want to be seen.
但只有我一个人熟读《孙子兵法》
But I was the only one who'd read "The Art of War."
-所以还不错 -太好了
- So. - Wow.
认识了一些好老师
Had some good teachers.
学到许多东西
Learned things.
还不错
Good.
那...
So.
那么...
So...
你想洗个澡吗
Do you want to take a bath?
我只是...开个玩笑
I just-- that was a joke.
我就站在浴缸旁边 所以...
I'm-- I'm standing by a bathtub, so...
-我明白 -我不是那个意思...
- I get it. - I didn't really mean--
-当然不是 -我刚才说了
- Sure. Right. - I just said it.
-开个玩笑而已 -挺搞笑的
- A joke. - Funny.
你是准备抢劫我吗
Are you gonna rob me?
-什么 -你穿得怪吓人的
- What? - The outfit looks fairly menacing.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
我忘了告诉你
I forgot I was--
我暂时要保持低调行事
just trying to keep a low profile for the moment.
我能理解
I respect that.
见到你真高兴
I'm glad to see you.
是吗
Are you?
是的
Yep.
很好
Good.
否则那些你给我发的邮件
Otherwise, all those e-mails you sent me
就显得有点奇怪了
would have seemed a little weird.
孩子 我回来了
Hey, kid.
你能回来我太开心了
I'm so glad you're back.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我今晚能住这吗
Can I crash here tonight?
当然 有什么不行
Yeah, why not?
也许我会想回去表演
I may want to go back to performing.
也许我会想多休息一会
I may want to take more time off.
说不定我会哪天
I may move back to New York.
搬回纽约
Someday.
说不定我在你门外造个窑房♥ 鼓捣锅碗瓢盆
I may throw pots and build a kiln outside your house.
好吧
Fine.
很好
Fine.
很好
Fine.
如果你有空的话
So, if you're not busy,
我想让你给我新排的舞提点意见
I'd like your opinion on something.
我们要怎么和那些愤怒的镇民交待
What are you going to tell the angry villagers?
就说你回来了 要是他们不乐意
That you are back, and if they don't like it,
随时都可以送孩子去
they are free to take their children
跟我这个恃强凌弱的疯女人学
to that enormous crazy woman with the pyramid system,
到最后那些学生不是膝内翻
whose students end up with knock-knees
就是得了创伤后精神紧张症
and post-traumatic stress disorder.
楚丽
Truly?
我在为秋季演奏会排舞
Now, I'm doing a dance for the fall recital.
这和我一贯的风格不同
It's a little different for me,
所以我想让你看看怎么样
and I want to know if you think it's working.
-好的 -开始
- Sure. - Okay.
* 该跳舞了 *
* It's time to dance *
*是时候 是时候 *
* It's time, it's time *
* 我们的脚步晃晃悠悠 *
* So we were all staggering around *
* 我们的眼睛如同火烧 *
* Our eyes were on fire *
* 她喷了我们 *
* And then she maced us *
* 但我听到的只是 *
* But all I could hear was *
* 该跳舞了 *
* It's time to dance *
* 她喷了我们 *
* She maced us *
* 该跳舞了 *
* It's time to dance *
当然他们到时会穿着《胡桃夹子》戏服
They'll be in Nutcracker costumes of course.
* 该跳舞了 她喷了我们 *
* It's time to dance, she maced us *
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表