剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
- If I fall. - You're gonna fall.
-好吧 -玩开心点
- Right. - So have fun.
不许刻薄
Don't be mean.
不许推人 不许肘击
No pushing, no elbows--
这是一项有规则的运动
This is a sport with rules.
-记好了 -好的 记住规则
- Remember it. - Got it. Remember the rules.
你不是想戴着项链上场吧
You're not wearing that necklace, are you?
-怎么了 -还想要脑袋吗
- Why? - You like your head?
不戴项链
Losing the necklace.
还有几点友情提示
A couple of pointers,
冲撞者麦吉 错看她一眼 你就完了
Bam-bam Mcgee. Look at her wrong, you're going down.
不是不能对别人刻薄吗
I thought we weren't supposed to be mean.
弧形的怒吼 刚开始对你会温柔点
Groan of Arc. She'll give you some slack for a while,
然后就是残暴粗野 做好准备
then she gets rough, aggressive. Be ready.
好多要记的名字啊
Oh, a lot of names to remember.
那边的双胞胎 惊魂溜冰手和碾压机奥尔森
And the twins out there, Scary Skate and Crashley Olsen,
别跑到她们中间去
do not get between them.
她们会把你挤成渣的
They will squeeze you like a watermelon seed.
听到这里 报名的女生大半都放弃了
This is the time half the girls who sign up quit, FYI.
我不会放弃的
I'm not quitting.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
很好
Good.
我的溜冰鞋穿对了吗
Are my skates on right?
只有一种方法来验证
Only one way to find out.
防住她 她就在我们后面
Hold her. She's right behind us.
防住 防住
Hold her. Hold her.
在这呢
Right here.
你没事吧 梅
You okay, Mel?
感觉棒极了
I'm fantastic.
那就回到场上去
Well, get back out there.
轮滑女孩
你到底死哪去了
Where the hell have you been?
-出去了 怎么了 -怎么了
- Just out. Why? - Why?!
现在不是耍酷的时候 梅兰妮
This is not a time to go John Gotti on me, Melanie.
现在是非常时期
This is a time of emergency.
-这是什么 -你猜
- What's this? - Guess.
你的伴娘服
The bridesmaid's dress.
简直就跟带翅膀和娱乐室的坦克一样
It's a tank with wings and a rumpus room.
怎么会放在这
What's it doing here?
这是唯一安全的地方
It's the only place it's safe.
如果我妈看见了 她很可能灌杯白葡萄酒
If my mother found it, she might chablis-up,
然后一刀子戳上去
and take a knife to it.
那你就不用穿它了
Then you wouldn't have to wear it.
-别开玩笑 -我没开玩笑
- Don't joke. - I wasn't joking.
-我必须得穿 -我知道
- I have to wear it. - I know.
给我听着
Now listen.
为啥不接电♥话♥
Why aren't you answering your phone?
-肯定是没电了 -借口
- Must be off? - Flake city,
-我不接受 -抱歉
- I won't have it! - Okay, sorry.
从现在起到婚礼结束
You cannot have your phone off
你手♥机♥不准关机
from now until the wedding.
-现在是非常时期 明白吗 -明白
- It's crisis time, get it? - Got it.
菲·蒙德尔森已经进入一级警戒状态
Faye Mendelson has gone into a total defensive posture.
她把婚纱照提前了一周
She moved the photo shoot up a week
谨防我妈出现
to keep my mother off the scent.
不是应该在婚礼当天
Aren't you supposed to do the photo shoot
拍婚纱照吗
the day of the wedding?
是的 在所有人都到场的时候照
When everyone's already there, yes.
但菲不愿意冒险
But Faye's not taking chances.
她会不惜一切代价
Oh, she is going to great expense
确保我妈不出现
to make sure my mother doesn't show up.
她还说要带个蹦床
And she's bringing a trampoline.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
你会陪我去婚纱照吗
You'll come with me to the photo shoot?
帮我弄衣服和化妆
Help with the dress, the makeup,
或者当自杀助手也成
maybe suicide assistance?
没问题
Absolutely.
大家好
Hi, everyone.
你们好啊
Hey.
-好 -好
- Hey. - Hey.
你好 老妈
Hello? Mom?
你怎么知道
Okay, how do you know
菲·蒙德尔森在做按♥摩♥
Faye Mendelson is getting a massage,
把她的狗狗留在车里了
and left her dog in the car?
你跟踪她了
Are you following her?
什么叫做"算是跟踪她了吧"
What does "kind of following her" mean?
你要么就是跟踪了 要么就没有
You're either following her or you're not.
不行 老妈
No, Mom.
-科泽特 -你还会理我啊
- Hi, Cozette. - Oh, we're talking.
-抱歉 -别在意
- Yeah, sorry. - No worries.
如果她的狗狗有三长两短
No, she will know who it is
她绝对知道是谁干的
if something happens to her dog.
她会知道的
She will know.
我知道这是怎么回事
I get what's going on.
怎么回事
What's going on?
小圈子本身就会抗拒改变
Group dynamics are naturally resistant to alteration.
什么东西 物理学吗
What is that, like physics?
麦当娜说的
Madonna.
你为什么不去溜冰队溜冰
So why don't you skate for the team?
我以为你给我传♥单♥是因为你要去
I thought that's why you gave me the flyer.
我哥哥和我负责做音乐
My brother and I do the music.
你看到我的那天
When you saw me the other day,
我们在整合曲单
we were getting our set list together.
小狗是无辜的
The dog is innocent.
它完全是无辜的
He's an innocent party.
别动那只小狗
Do not touch the dog!
你需要个外号♥
You need a name, you know.
为什么
For what?
在溜冰队里 每个人都有外号♥
A skater name. Everyone's got a name.
我还没认真想过呢
Oh, yeah. I haven't really thought about it.
我们来想吧 溜冰队里一半人的外号♥
We'll think about it. My brother and me
都是我和我哥取的 交给我们吧
named half the team. Leave it to us.
你就沿着街道走
So you're walking down the street
离菲·蒙德尔森的车远一点
away from Faye Mendelson's car
那小狗没事的
and the dog is fine.
好了 回家去 喝点夏布利酒
Okay. Go home. Chablis-up.
我一会就回去
I'll see you later.
我们该下楼了
We should get downstairs.
来了
Right behind you.
你不明白我现在的感觉
I don't think you understand what it's like.
你♥爸♥妈都很正常
Your parents are normal.
他们做正常的事 吃正常的东西
They do normal things and eat normal food.
虽然你妈妈会数每个盘子里的豌豆
And even though your mother counts the peas on everyone's plate
确保每个人的豌豆一样多
to make sure everyone has the same amount,
我觉得这样很体贴
I think that's thoughtful.
比麦克白夫人晚上在家乱晃体贴多了
More thoughtful than wandering the house at night like Lady Macbeth.
糟糕 我忘了拿鞋
Oh shoot, I forgot my shoes.
你不是忘了鞋 你只是受不了我
You did not forget your shoes. I drove you off.
她受不了我 就像谁也受不了我妈
I drove her off just like my mother drives everyone off.
"嘲笑谁 就是谁"
"We mock the things we are to be."
知道这是谁说的吗 梅尔·布鲁克斯
You know who said that? Mel Brooks.
美国喜剧大♥师♥ 做过导演编剧演员等
一个几千岁的人
2,000-year-old man.
意思是我们总取笑自己的父母
He was talking about how we make fun of our parents
而长大后会变成他们那样
and then we grow up and turn into our parents.
我昨天忽然想到那句话
And that line popped into my head yesterday
然后我就开始翻我妈妈的旧相册
so I started looking through old photo albums of my mother
想搞清楚她是什么时候开始发疯的
trying to figure out exactly when her crazy set in
做好心理准备
so I can be prepared.
应该是从大学时期开始的
I think it started around college.
那是我第一次看到她
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表