剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
是吗 一定很 苗条
Wow. Sounds slimming.
我觉得我在劈腿 这是不是有点疯狂
I feel like I'm cheating. Is that crazy?
把锋利的剪刀放下 我再来回答你
Put the sharp snippy things down and I'll answer.
是啊 时间过去这么久了
Yeah, I suppose enough time has passed.
-肯定啊 -可能吧
- Definitely. - Maybe.
绝对的
Definitely.
我俩之间没事了
So are we good?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
-你说吧 -不行 你还很受伤
- Go ahead. - Ah, you're still raw.
-没事了 -等会儿
- It's fine. - We're having a moment.
-最后一次机会 -好 告诉我
- Last chance. - Okay, so tell me.
深情地望着达维斯的独眼是什么感觉
What was it like staring longingly into Davis's eye?
他闭眼了吗 你闭眼了所以你不知道
Did he close his? Oh, you couldn't tell 'cause yours were closed.
有什么严重的感知问题吗
Was there depth perception problems?
比如说 他凑近吻你的时候
Like, when he went in to kiss you,
有吻偏吗 我超级想知道
did he miss? I'm dying to know here.
这个 不是 好吧
This one? Nope. Okay.
这个 也不是 我记住了
This one? Nope. Note to self:
要么单配一把钥匙 要么我就疯掉了
Get own key or lose mind in the process.
更衣室被水淹了没
Is the dressing room underwater?
没有 很安全 都干了
Nope, it's safe. All dry.
怎么啦
Yeah?
-衣服好看 -这件吗 随便穿上的
- Uh, cute shirt. - Oh, this? I just threw it on.
-你喜欢哦 -喜欢 因为是我的
- You like it? - I do, I do like it, especially since it's mine.
-不是啊 -萨莎 这件是我的
- No, it's not. - Sasha, that is my shirt.
-不是你的 -齐格弗里德给我的
- No, it's not. - That shirt was given to me by Siegfried,
齐格弗里德和罗伊是"白老虎兄弟" 动物魔术大♥师♥
罗伊被老虎咬伤的那晚
the night their tiger ate Roy.
罗伊在2003年表演时被老虎咬成半身不遂
我听不懂你说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
听不懂老虎吃罗伊
About the tiger eating Roy
-还是你偷穿我的衣服 -都不懂
- or about you wearing my shirt? - Either one.
-从我房♥间拿的吗 -不是你的
- Did you take that shirt from my room? - It's not your shirt.
-我写了名字的 -好像小学生
- It has my name in it. - How sixth grade.
你的亮片丁字裤上也写名字了吗
Do you write your name in your glitter thongs too?
这不是《煤气灯下》小姐 那是我的衣服
Hey, don't gaslight me, lady. That is my shirt.
美国电影 关于大翻储物间的惊悚片
好啊 你想要吗
Fine. You want it?
给你
Take it.
我想要吗 当然了 明明是我的
Do I want it? Well yeah, I want it 'cause it's mine.
好好穿着
Enjoy.
从大腿根部转开
Rotate from the hip.
腿部伸长
Extend the leg.
波 你憋气了吗
Boo, have you stopped breathing?
憋气的话会昏过去的
You're gonna pass out if you stop breathing.
这才对 吸吸氧更快乐 对吧
There you go. More fun with oxygen, right?
大家看前面
Eyes front, everybody.
波 你又在憋气
Boo, you're not breathing again.
你在干什么 你迟到了15分钟
What are you doing? You're 15 minutes late to class.
谢谢你 打小报告的
Thanks, narc.
来更衣室 马上
Dressing room. Now.
她怎么了 发生了什么
What's with her? What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你摔断腿了吗 -什么
- Hey, did you break your legs? - What?
你给自己装了一只假肢是吗
Are those prosthetics you had to carve yourself
还用餐厅的旧桌腿做的吗 所以才迟到
out of an old dining-room set? That's why you're late?
-不是 -那你哪儿有毛病 希瑟
- No. - Then what's your damage, Heather?
有一条假腿的舞者 甲壳虫的保罗·麦卡特尼前妻
-什么 -你不是应该最了解的吗
- What? - Boy, if anyone should know that reference it's you.
缓冲 下载 或者查查维♥基♥百♥科♥
Stream it, download it, Wikipedia it,
谷歌♥搜索"毫无理由地干偷盗之事"
Google "People who steal for no reason whatsoever."
了解一下真实的自己
Get to know the real you.
你为什么这么生气
Why are you freaking out?
因为 薇诺娜
Because, Winona,
薇诺娜·赖德 好莱坞明星 因盗窃引起轩然大♥波♥
你明知上课不能迟到
you know you can't even be a minute late for class.
范妮规定的 不是我
Fanny's rule, not mine.
-范妮不在 -叫"范妮女士"
- Fanny's not here. - Madame Fanny to you.
对 她不在 但她的舞蹈班 工作室都在
And no, she's not here, but her class is, her studio is,
规定更是没变 你都懂 不是吗
and her rules sure as hell are. But you know all this, don't you?
你明知不应该有这样的表现
You know that this kind of behavior will not fly.
不管你对我有什么不满
I mean, forget whatever beef you think you have with me,
楼下有孩子想学舞蹈 你的朋友
but there are kids here who want to dance... friends of yours.
-我没有不满 -那你是什么意思
- I don't have a beef with you. - Why are you doing this?
你干嘛逼我变成现在这样
Why are you forcing me into this role?
我不想变成这样
I don't want to be this person,
不想做凶八婆 这不是我
this authority figure. It's not me.
你逼我说什么规定和表现
And now you've got me talking about rules and your behavior,
凶得很 还摇了手指
and I look stern and I think I wagged my finger.
我摇手指了吗
Did I wag my finger?
你逼我摇手指了
You made me wag my finger!
我不是训导主任 不是个大人
I'm not a disciplinarian. I'm not a grown-up!
好吧 是我不想长大
Well, I don't want to be!
我不是来这教训你们...只教芭蕾
I'm not here to teach you anything... except ballet.
我来这里教你跳芭蕾 给你两分钟
I am here to teach you ballet. So you have two minutes
把头发盘好 滚去扶杆那儿
to get that hair in a bun and get your butt back to the barre
不然就再也别来上课 句号♥
or don't bother coming back to class. Period!
逼我说"句号♥" 小屁孩
Made me say "Period." Punk ass kid.
五号♥站位
Fifth position.
巴特曼 前 右 后
Battements, front side back,
巴特曼是芭蕾基本动作 腿均匀运动
前 后 第五拍 转身 波 呼吸
front back fifth, reverse. Boo, breathe.
开始
Let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家跳得不错
Nice work, people.
你还有点希望
There may be hope for you yet.
好呀 活力少女
Yo, zippy.
-有病吗你 -我们走
- Disturbed much? - Let's go!
-好啦 -嘿
- Fine. - Hey!
-抱歉 差一点 -祝你早日被病魔折磨死
- Sorry. Duck! - I wish you had a flesh-eating disease.
-是有个魔鬼 每天接送我 -走了
- I do. It picks me up and drops me off every day. - Let's go.
我要先收拾东西
First I have to get my stuff
再和我的每个朋友聊几个小时天
and talk to everyone I know for hours
-聊到你枯萎死亡 -你一起走吗
- until you shrivel up and die. - You coming too?
对 她也一起走
Yes, she's coming too.
因为我现在简直是专职司机啊
'Cause suddenly I'm wearing a chauffeur's outfit.
干嘛
For what?!
我来了 没记错日子我来了
I'm here. It's the right day and I'm here!
赞一个 没想到吧 没记错吧
Yay me, right?! Am I right?
就是今天吧 难道记错了
Is it the right day? Am I wrong?
-糟糕 -妈妈
- Crap! - Mom.
你在这呢 我没记错
Oh, you're here! I'm right!
你没记错 我得换衣服才能走
You are right. I just have to change and we can go.
快一点 我把你弟落在了
Well hurry, I left your brother
洗车店或者干洗店
at either the car wash or the cleaners.
反正晚上就不用给他洗澡了
Either way I won't have to bathe him tonight.
我没迟到 这是第一回
I'm on time. Never happened before.
-击个掌 -看看谁来了
- High five! - Well, look who's here.
-准时的哟 -随便 我的空气薯条呢
- I know, on time! - Whatever. Where are my air fries?
你 真的吗
You! Really?
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
-为什么 为什么 -给我个完整句
- Why? Why? - Oh, what I'd give for a sentence.
-她和他分手了 -谁和谁分手了
- She broke up with him! - Who broke up with...
-金妮和乔什分手了 -什么 为什么
- Ginny broke up with Josh! - What? Why?
-你让她分的 -我没有让她分手
- Because you told her to! - I did not tell her to.
谈八年了 她和完美男人分手了
After eight years she breaks up with the perfect man!
她不明白他们走到一起多不容易
She doesn't understand how hard they are to come by!
她不明白男孩都很花心
She doesn't know that most of them are scum
好不容易碰到一心一意的
and that when you get one who is faithful
对你好的 对你妈妈好的 要珍惜
and good to you and your mother that you keep him!
-很遗憾 金妮还好吗 -她一点也不好
- I'm sorry. Is Ginny okay? - No, she's not okay.
-她还没意识到 -我不知说什么
- She just doesn't know it yet. - I don't know what to say.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表