剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
What a man who's only lived in hotels his entire adult life
却知道怎么造房♥子 真无法理解
knows about building a house is beyond me, but there it is.
你有没有告诉他小木屋的事情
Did you tell him about the cabin?
-小木屋已经不重要了 -你跟他聊过么
- The cabin doesn't matter now. - But did you talk to him?
他有了解你的感受吗
Does he understand how you feel?
这些年来他从没买♥♥过一栋房♥子一辆车
All these years he's never owned a house, a car.
他为了演出甚至租一套燕尾服
He even rented his tux to play for gigs...
说他不想拥有什么"东西"
said he didn't want to have "things."
现在他想拥有的"东西" 远在蒙大拿
Now he wants "things." Things in Montana.
范妮 别这样
Oh, Fanny.
我是无能为力了
Well, there's nothing I can do about it.
我在这有客人 我还有个学校要考虑
I have guests here. I have the school to think about.
-但是 -我去再要一轮酒
- But... - I'm going to make the rounds.
我们该不该约会
So should we date?
-什么 -我是说
- What?! - Well...
地狱很冷的话我会买♥♥一件毛衣
Hell freezes over, I'd buy a sweater.
也不会跟你约会
I do not date you.
我也不想和你约会
Hey, I don't want to date you either.
我只是觉得 查理在和金妮约会
I just thought, with Charlie dating Ginny,
我们是不是也该约会
don't we have to, too?
天
Oh my God.
那样就简单多了 车里只能坐四个人
It's just easier! There's only so much room in the car!
-我要走了 -很晚么 几点了
- I'm leaving. - Oh, is it late? What time is it?
半点
It's half past
我不要坐在那边和那个笨蛋一起
I'm not sitting at that table with that loser anymore.
-拜 -等一等 我和你一起走
- Bye. - Wait, I'll come with you!
-不用 -我要走了
- No! - I have to go.
-真的 -嗯 她 不管怎样
- Really? - Yeah, she... anyhow.
今晚你来了真好
It was really nice that you came tonight.
当然 那
Uh, sure, so...
-哟 -你还好么
- Ow! - Are you okay?
-糟糕我在流血 -那其实是我的血
- Crap, I'm bleeding! - I think that's my blood actually.
我嘴唇滑了一下
My lip is split.
对不起 我能看一下么
I'm sorry. Can I see?
不 不用 我没事 晚点儿再见
No no, I'm fine. I'll see you later.
该闪了
Let's bail.
-米歇尔 -你很聪明
- Michael. - You are intelligent,
非常瘦 还有漂亮的头发
very thin and you have excellent hair.
我能跟你聊一下么
Can I talk to you a sec?
听起来很严重 我需要再点一杯酒么
That sounds serious. Should I order another drink?
是关于蒙大拿的
It's about Montana.
你知道什么蒙大拿的事
What do you know about Montana?
我知道你在那买♥♥了一些地
I know you bought some land there.
五英亩 不多 盖房♥子足够了
Five acres, not a lot, but enough to build a house
或者在房♥子后面再盖一个录音棚
and maybe a recording studio out back.
听起来很不错
Sounds like it's going to be great.
一场暴风雪我们就能聊
One snowstorm and we could be talking about
《闪灵》的最后十五分钟了
the last 15 minutes of "The Shining."
不过我会往好的方面想
But I'm hoping for the best.
范妮怎么办
And Fanny?
范妮怎么了
What about Fanny?
舍利·杜瓦尔 《闪灵》的女主角
她会做你的舍利·杜瓦尔么
Does she get to be your Shelley Duvall?
她想做我的舍利·杜瓦尔么
Does she want to be my Shelley Duvall?
其实我不是这意思
Well, I didn't actually mean...
你到底看没看过《闪灵》
Did you see "The Shining"?
我是想往这话题上靠来着
I was trying to be thematic.
他拿着一把斧头追杀她
He comes after her with an axe!
不谈舍利·杜瓦尔了
Forget Shelley Duvall.
只不过一直以来 你谈论蒙大拿的时候
It's just in the past, when you talked about Montana,
范妮都以为你是在讨论你们俩的事情
Fanny was under the impression that it was for both of you.
范妮去蒙大拿 别开玩笑了
Fanny in Montana? Come on.
我是说真的 她甚至特意去
No, I'm serious. She actually went out
租了一个小屋子给你们俩这个夏天住
and found a cabin to rent for the two of you this summer.
而我会接管舞蹈教室
I was going to take over the dance studio.
她想给你一个惊喜
She was going to surprise you.
这样 我的确很意外
Well... I'm surprised.
我想她是觉得
I think she figured since
既然你不会再经常外出旅行
you weren't going to be on the road so much,
那你们俩就终于可以在一起了
that you guys could finally really be together.
我知道这根本不关我的事
I know this is none of my business
我只是觉得你应该知道
but I thought you should know.
范妮在这方面有点迟钝
Fanny's so stubborn.
-我明白了 -真的吗
- I understand. - You do?
-谢谢你的消息 -很好
- And I appreciate the information. - Good.
太好了
Okay good.
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
所有的收入都是给舞蹈教室的
All the proceeds go to keeping ballerinas in bunion pads.
当然 你来点 我去打个电♥话♥
Sure. You order. I'm going to go make a call.
这儿的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥可真不怎么样
Cellphone service in here's not so good.
-好的 詹娜 再来两杯 -没问题
- Okay. China, two more! - Sure thing.
不好意思
Whoa. Sorry.
-这是我的藏身之处 -你在躲谁啊
- That's my hiding place. - Who are you hiding from?
-舞鞋杀手 -谁
- The toe-shoe terminator. - Who?
那个疯丫头想要我在《胡桃夹子》里的角色
Crazy chick wants my part in "The Nutcracker."
她疯了 她有致命杀伤力
She's mental, she's lethal
这会儿她正在哪儿转体呢
and she's pirouetting around here somewhere.
-我认识你 -不可能
- Hey, I know you. - No.
-你是啦啦队的 -曾经是
- You're on the cheerleading squad. - Oh yeah, I was.
我是泰勒 篮球队的
I'm Tyler. I'm on the basketball team.
我在赛场上见过你
I've seen you at games.
你们这赛季可够惨的
Ah well, hell of a season you're having.
-我们只是时有起伏 -稳定性很重要
- We're 0 and 12. - Consistency is everything.
你不再做啦啦队员了吗
So you're not cheering anymore?
当我意识到"胜利"和她们的姓氏
As soon as I realized "Victory" And their first names
是她们唯一会拼的单词的时候 我就不干了
were all they could actually spell, I was outta there.
-不是你的菜 -当然不是
- Not your crowd? - Not at all.
-我该回去工作了 -再见
- Well, I should get back to work. - Bye.
回头见
See you.
-等等 -什么
- Wait! - Yeah?
-麻烦你 -没问题
- You mind? - Oh. Sure.
-《伊甸之园》 -《离开前请叫醒我》
- "In-a-gadda-da-vida"? - "Wake me up before you go-go."
就差那么一点
Oh, so close.
短裤没换 新上衣吗
Same shorts. New shirt?
还是原来的上衣 只是反过来穿了
Same shirt. Inside out.
凯特·米德尔顿 威廉王子之妻
很凯特·米德尔顿风啊
Wow, very Kate Middleton.
她可是我的偶像
She is my primary role model.
你怎么来这儿了
Why are you hanging out at this thing?
我知道你会在
I thought you'd be here.
开门见山
Straight to the point.
不扭捏作态 没有花言巧语
No fancy coy talk, no clever banter.
我下周要去澳大利亚
I'm going to Australia next week
所以我得让事情有点进展
so I gotta move things along.
-你去澳大利亚干什么 -不知道
- What are you going to do in Australia? - Don't know.
-去多久 -没想好
- How long are you gonna be there? - Not a clue.
barbie是barbecue的缩写 此为调侃澳大利亚人的习语
有没有往BBQ烤炉上放虾呀
You ever put a shrimp on the Barbie?
有 可我放在了一个叫芭比的女孩身上
Once, but it was on an actual girl named Barbie.
-我不需要听更详细的解释 -好吧
- I don't think I want a further explanation. - Good.
也许今晚不该这样
I don't know if this is the night for this.
也许我错了
Or maybe I'm wrong.
苍天啊 停下 我服了
Oh my God, stop! I give!
怎么了
What?
这是有史以来最无趣的双人舞
That is the most boring duet in the history of duets.
我实在看不下去了
I have never been able to stand it, ever.
这讨厌的调子就这么一直反复
It just goes on and on with that annoying monotonous music.
我做不来 这段不要了
I can't do it. It's cut.
演出里上不要用这个舞了
I'm cutting it out of the ballet.
站在舞蹈巨人的肩膀上 更进一步多么难
And the dance world hoists me up on their shoulders.
那我的独舞怎么办
What about my solo?
对了 跳"中国舞"吧
Right. Do the "Chinese Dance."
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表