剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
《心舞》前集提要
Previously on Bunheads...
我好像忘记完成高中学业了
I think I forgot to finish high school.
我是个辍学者 甚至都不算是辍学
I'm a dropout. Not even a dropout--
辍学还得有行动
Dropping out implies action.
我只是...没完成学业
I just... didn't finish.
我爸爸和菲·蒙德尔森已经定好了婚礼场地
My dad and Faye Mendelson set the wedding location.
-有意思 -就是我爸妈结婚的老地方
- Fun. - It's the same place he married my mom.
不是吧
No way.
失去丈夫的那天 是我人生里最灰暗的一天
The day I lost my husband was the worst day of my life.
当然我指的是离婚
Of course I lost him to the divorcee
那天他穿着牛仔裤走过大街
in the jeggings across the street.
-查理怎么了 -什么意思
- So what's up with Charlie? - What do you mean?
他做了什么才被甩了
What did he do to make her dump him?
什么都没 他完全被迷得神魂颠倒
Nothing. He was totally smitten.
向蠢货致敬
Here's to being dumb.
我拥有海洋学的硕士学位
I have a masters in oceanography.
高中辍学生能读博士吗
So they let high school dropouts get PHDs?
我没说我是高中辍学生
I didn't say I was a high school dropout.
我想今晚你和我 我们不会...
I'm guessing that you and me tonight, we're not--
不 今晚不行
No. Not tonight.
你对他说了什么 也许可以补救
What did you say to him? Maybe you can un-say it.
-换条更好的裙子 -他骂你了吗
- In a better outfit. - Did he say something bad to you?
我看到你的所作所为了
Saw your moves.
对酒保 还有那女孩
Bartender, the girl.
召集各路干架能人 搬运好手 格斗战士
轮滑选拔赛
我想你可能会感兴趣
I think you might dig it.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
停
Stop.
所有人 停下来
Everyone, just stop.
巴里什尼科夫会想自杀的
You just killed Baryshnikov.
当代著名芭蕾舞家
乔丹 你愿意再示范一遍全套动作吗
Well, would you mind showing us the combination again, Jordan?
没问题
Oh, sure.
除了大把时间和诚挚热情
What have I got but loads of time and enthusiasm
给你们反复演示该死的动作 我还能怎样呢
to show you the same freaking thing over and over again?
让开
Move.
照着做
Do that.
巴里什尼科夫又想自杀了吗
They kill Baryshnikov again?
没错
Yep.
我只是用一下这里的电脑
I just need to do something on the computer here.
只用一下 而且会很安静
I'll be super quick. Quiet as a mouse.
不会这样了 乔丹 长官
From now on, Jordan, sir.
各位 再来一遍
Let's try it again, everyone.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
蕾蕾 敏捷点
Sharper, RayRay.
要干净利落 金妮 利落点
Cleaner, Ginny. Cleaner.
身形缩小点 波
Be smaller, Boo.
-缩小点 -别顶嘴
- Smaller? - Don't talk back.
马蒂斯 停 停下
Matisse, stop. Stop!
集中注意力 好吗
Focus, okay.
如果不集中注意力 你的人生就会
Without focus, your life is gonna be jumping
充满一个接一个的酒鬼男友
from one alcoholic boyfriend to another.
你想那样吗
Is that what you want?
我不这样认为
I don't think so.
乔丹 让他们休息五分钟
Hey, Jordan, let's take five here.
看上去他们需要休息
They look like they need a break.
什么时候不需要过 休息五分钟
When don't they? Take five.
乔丹 你的学员都快蔫儿了
Jordan, your group is wilting here.
还有角落里的那些孩子
And the kids in the corner,
她们怎么了
what's up with them?
她们想在课前做拉伸运动
They wanted to stretch before class.
我是说 拜托
I mean, come on.
"缩小点"
"Be smaller."
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a jerk.
我讨厌死他了
I hate him so much.
我也是
Me too.
但我也爱着他
But I'm also in love with him.
我也是
Me too.
-但以后不喜欢了 -我也是
- But not anymore. - Same here.
他今天疯了 甚至没注意到
He's so insane today. He hasn't even noticed
-梅兰妮没来 -她为什么没来
- that Melanie isn't here. - Why isn't she here?
他在看我们
He's looking.
-她们太娇生惯养了 -绝对没有
- They're being babied around. - Absolutely not.
你没有给他们足够的挑战
You're not challenging them enough.
你能在他们的舞蹈中
You can see it in their dancing,
他们的扶杆姿势 他们的腿部
their barre work, their legs,
-他们的姿势中看出来 -乔丹
- their posture. - Jordan.
他们做的一切都是错的
Everything they do, it's not correct.
我们在休息呢 这又没有错
We're talking a break. We're not doing anything wrong.
真是魔音穿脑
Bastard's gotten into my head.
顺便说一下 萨莎也翘课了
Sasha's awol too, by the way.
我知道她在哪里
Well, I know where she is.
她在找公♥寓♥ 并且已经找到一间了
Apartment hunting, and she found one.
-真的吗 -就在她阿姨的房♥子里
- Really? - In that building her aunt owns.
-她下周搬进去 -她和谁一起住
- She moves in next week. - Who's she living with?
没人 就她自己
No one. It's just her.
她独自住一间公♥寓♥吗
Her own apartment?
我以前幻想过和乔丹结婚
I used to dream about getting married to Jordan
住在我们自己的公♥寓♥里
and living in our own apartment.
当他回家时 亲吻他的脸颊
Kissing him on the cheek when he comes home,
每天晚上为他做饭
and making dinner for him every night.
-这个幻想破灭了 -我也是
- But not anymore. - Same here.
马蒂斯 他一直是个混♥蛋♥
He's been a jerk forever, Matisse.
你才发现吗
Are you just catching up?
波 你的手♥机♥在响
Boo, that's your phone.
别拿我的经历说事
Let's not get into my background.
他们永远不会成为我
None of them are me.
他们不想成为你
They don't want to be you.
谁不想成为我
Who wouldn't want to be me?
老妈 我在上课 有话快讲
Mom, hey, I'm at class, so make it quick.
电视掉到地上了
The TV fell over?
有砸到谁吗
Did it fall on anyone?
这有什么不能肯定的
How can you not be sure?
最好别让他看见你
Better not let him see you.
我知道你能做到 我知道你能做到
I know you can do that. I know you can do it.
我知道你能做到 我知道你能做到
I know you can do it. I know you can do it.
拜托别跳了 快停下来
Please stop doing that!
只有朗尼不见了吗
So just Lonnie is missing?
你去电视机底下找找
Well, do you see any parts of Lonnie
看看朗尼是否在下面埋着
sticking out from under the TV?
好 我等着
Yeah, I'll wait.
波
Boo?
找到他了 太好了
So he's there. Good.
好 好极了
Good. This is good.
波
Boo.
你刚刚在打电♥话♥吗
Were you talking on your phone?
不是
No.
等等 那是什么声音 有谁在尖叫吗
Wait, what is that? Is that screaming?
那是格兰特和多米尼克
It's Grant and Dominik.
他们被锁在更衣室里
They're locked in the dressing room.
-为什么 -他们自己知道
- Why? - They know why.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
集♥合♥ 下个动作
Gather around. Next step.
照着做
Do that.
冲啊
Go!
轮滑女孩
加快脚步 冲 冲 冲
Pick up your feet. Go go go go.
膝盖弯曲
Bend those knees.
这可不是芭蕾课 快点 使劲往前冲
It's not ballet class, come on! Let's go.
保持好队形
Keep the line in the middle.
别一开始就像一盘散沙
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表