剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
so you can dance in front of my brother.
波 你必须这么做
Boo, you have to.
你站后面 查理不可能看到你的
Charlie will never see you back here.
如果查理在意我的话
If Charlie wants to notice me,
就算我站后面 他也会注意到我
he can notice me back here, in the back.
他可不是善于观察的人
He's not that observant.
有一次他和鸡蛋沙拉三明治同床共枕
One time he fell asleep with an egg salad sandwich in his bed.
直到一周后 臭味都飘出走廊了
Our mom found it a week later
才被我妈妈发现
when the smell finally leaked out into the hallway.
假的吧
That's not true.
比珍珠还真
It's so true.
他就是个傻蛋 但你喜欢他
He's a moron. But you like him,
所以站前面吧
so get up there.
我不能
I can't.
波 他可以和三明治
Boo, the guy slept with a sandwich
同床共枕一周都没注意到
for a week and had no clue.
好了 各位 就这样
All right, everyone. That's enough.
现在到舞台中♥央♥致礼
Center of the floor for reverence.
-好吧 我去 -等等
- Okay, I'm going in. - Wait.
美极了
Pretty.
这发簪的光一定可以吸引他的注意
And the glare might attract his attention.
谢了
Thanks.
天啊 波
God, Boo.
你怎么不跳个膝上艳舞算了
Why don't you just give him a lap dance?
波 你都到前面跳舞了
Oh, Boo. Look at you in the front of the room.
这很好 来这吧 站在这
Good for you. Get up there. Stay up there.
再往前一点
More, please.
如果你想到前面跳舞
If you're going to be in the front,
那就得站在最前面
then be in the front.
很好
Very good.
好了 各位 准备
All right, everyone. Ready, and...
你好
Hey, there.
-我叫卢 -卢 你好
- I'm Lou. - Hey, Lou.
等我一下
Uh, just give me a second,
我吃到直升帽了
I got the helicopter hat on,
我要飞了 要飞了 飞了
I'm flying, I'm flying, I'm flying!
完了 今天诸事不顺
Darn. Well, it's been that kind of day.
是你叫的拖车吗
You call for a tow?
是的 幸亏你来了
Uh, yeah. Bless you.
我想开到这条路上
Um, I was pulling onto this road,
但估计转弯转得太急了
and I guess I turned the wheel pretty sharply,
像是叮一声 又像是一声闷响
and there was a clang or maybe a clunk,
然后突然就熄火了
and then it just stopped dead.
我不知道是不是变速箱出了问题
I don't know if it's a transmission thing,
也可能是刹车故障 或是没油了
or a brake thing, or an oil thing,
也可能是因为我转方向盘转得太急
or maybe because I turned the steering wheel so fast,
把方向盘转坏了
it could be a steering wheel thing.
现在交给你处理了
Feel free to jump in any time here.
不好好检查一下我没法判断是什么问题
Can't diagnose it without taking a look.
那就好好地检查一下吧
Well, come on up here and take a look.
不行
Can't.
你不能检查我的车吗
You can't look at my car?
抱歉 不能
Nope. Sorry.
这不就是你的职责吗
Well, isn't that what you do for a living?
是的
Yup.
好吧
Okay.
那你能把它拖走吗
Well, can you just tow it for me then?
也不行
Can't do that either.
这不是你的另一职责吗
Isn't that another thing you do for a living?
是的
Yup.
你是不是准备告诉我没芝士卖♥♥了
Are you about to tell me that there's no gorgonzola?
这场景就像我去高档芝士店
'Cause this is starting to feel like
你却告诉我你们不卖♥♥芝士
the Monte Python cheese shop sketch.
你驶上了私人公路
You're on a private road.
是吗
I am?
我没看见什么路牌啊
Oh, I don't see a sign.
没有路牌
There is no sign.
未经许可的话
It's just that nobody's allowed
是不可以把车开上那个道的
to drive on that road without permission.
好的 我懂了
Oh, okay, I get it.
你不能开到这道上来
You can't drive on the private road,
但我就在边边上
but I'm, like, barely on it.
边边也是私人的公路
It's still a private road.
是的 但又没路牌
Yeah, but there's no sign.
我怎么知道呢
How was I supposed to know?
私人道路就是私人道路
Well, a private road's a private road.
大家都知道
Everybody knows that.
但是我是新来的
Yeah, but I'm new.
-学无止境 -好吧
- Live and learn. - Wow.
生动的一课
Lesson learned.
那我怎么才能把它拖走
Um, so how do I get this towed then?
我得得到许可
I'd need permission.
怎样才能得到许可
How do we get permission?
你得向这条路的主人申请
You gotta get it from the road's owner.
-37号♥ -37号♥回答 我现在有空
- 37. - Yeah, this is 37. I'm available again.
等一下 等一下
Whoa, whoa. No, no, not yet.
这条路的主人叫什么
Uh, this owner, does he have a name?
大多数人说他叫比尔的
Uh, most everybody says it's Bill.
大多数人 大家没有达成一致吗
Most everybody? Is there not, like, a consensus?
他就是个有钱人 买♥♥了很多地
Well, he's just some rich guy that bought a lot of land
盖了个大房♥子 但没人和他说过话或见过他
and built a big house who nobody talks to or has seen.
我们觉得
We think.
他的钱大概是在硅谷挣的
Supposedly made his money in Silicon Valley,
或者来自非法器♥官♥移♥植♥
or possibly something to do with illegal international organ transplants.
我听说那种硅胶做的猪心很值钱
I've heard something about pig heart valves made out of silicone,
但我觉得那只是些无聊的人编造的闲话
but I think that's just something that somebody made up.
不管怎样 他很有钱就是了
Whatever it is, he made a bucketload of money.
好吧 我去哪里找那个做硅胶猪心的
Well, where would I find this silicone-pig-heart guy
可能叫比尔的人
who may or may not be named Bill?
沿这路一直往上走
Up the road.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
你在这儿等会 我现在走上去
You just wait here and I will skadoodle on up there
找那个可能叫比尔的人
and ask the guy who might be named Bill
问他要从他路上拖车的许可
for permission to get my car towed off his road.
我可不会这么做的
I wouldn't do that.
为什么 卢
Why, Lou? Why?
不久前 有两个工人
Well, awhile back, two county workers
想上去商量装信♥号♥♥塔的事
went up there to discuss putting in a cellphone tower
从此没了音讯
and no one ever saw them again.
你是说 有两个人上去之后
You're telling me that two people went up there,
就消失了
disappeared,
你也不知道发生了什么事情吗
and you have no idea what happened to them?
私人公路
Private road.
-你好 克莱顿 -你好卢
- Hey-o, Clayton. - Hey, Lou.
谢天谢地 克莱顿警官你来了
Thank God. Officer Clayton,
你能给卢许可
will you please give Lou permission
让他把车开近点好帮我拖车吗
to move his truck three feet so I can get a tow?
天呐
Oh, boy.
私人公路对吧
Let me guess. Private road?
-是的 私人公路 -好极了
- Private road. - All right,
我先声明一下 这里没有路牌
first of all, may I point out that there's no signs?
我们可不想弄些路牌来大煞风景
Oh, we don't like signs around here, mars the landscape.
你不知道你驶入私人公路了吗
Did you know you were entering a private road?
当然不知道 因为没有路牌
No, 'cause there's no sign!
别嚷嚷
No need to yell.
我没有嚷嚷
I'm not yelling!
好吧 我是有点大声了
All right, I'm yelling a little bit,
但这里确实没有路牌
but there is no sign!
这附近的人都知道这是私人道路
Everybody around here knows that's a private road.
但是我才刚搬来的
Well, I'm freakin' new.
好吧
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表