剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
呆在这太久了 无聊嘛
We're perpetually bored, so...
-这得扔了 -什么
- This is going in the garbage. - What is?
这个
This.
我看不清内容...
I can't quite see..
要是我留下它 你就会看到
But you would if I let it survive.
让我看到这素描 是很糟糕的事情吗
Is that bad, seeing a picture?
素描不就是给人看的吗
Isn't that the point?
你俩从哪儿来
So where are you guys from?
我们是游牧民 刚从巴伐利亚来
We're nomads. We're just in from Bavaria.
巴伐利亚 真的吗
Bavaria, really?
那里有路德维痴迷的城♥堡♥
That's where mad Ludwig's Castle is.
出自经典童话故事《令国王痴迷的童话城♥堡♥》
我一直很想去看看
I've always wanted to see that.
是他眼里的城♥堡♥ 还是城♥堡♥本身
The way he saw it, or the way it is?
你很快就能见到了
You'll see soon.
这是我 我们四个
That's me. That's us.
今天比我想得要暖和
It's warmer today than I thought.
怎么我的海鲜饭 卖♥♥相不如菜谱里的
Why isn't my paella looks like the paella in the book?
你做得太复杂
You should have just kept it simple.
只有米饭 洋葱 大蒜 香肠 虾
It's just rice, onions, garlic, sausage, shrimp,
鸡肉 瘦肉和藏红花高汤
Chicken, muscles, and saffron stock.
再简单不过
What's simpler than that?
她应该卧床休息的
She's supposed to be on bed rest.
我坐在凳子上休息 一样的效果
I'm on stool rest. Just as good.
况且我们有位稀客
Plus we have a special guest.
我不是稀客
I'm not a special guest.
开什么玩笑 这可是开天辟地的
Are you kidding? This is historic.
波从不带男孩回家
Boo has never brought a boy home.
不算她六岁时把小马克斯·洛克带回家
Except when she was six and she brought home little Maxie Rucker.
还没通知马克斯的爸妈
Without informing Maxie's parents.
警方逮捕了鲁斯蒂和我
And they arrested Rusty and me.
说是我们得对波的行为负责
Because we were responsible for Boo's actions or something.
太疯狂了
It was hysterical.
你绑♥架♥了小孩子
You kidnapped a kid?
今晚我们能不能
Hey, how about we not bring up anecdotes
不提我小时候的窘事
From my childhood tonight, okay?
菜谱里的饭是棕色的
The paella in the book is brown.
我的怎么是绿的
Why is mine green?
拜托 叫披萨吃吧
Please, let's just order pizzas.
不 那等于投降 永不投降
No, that's surrendering. Never surrender!
永不投降 永不投降
Never surrender! Never surrender!
我才知道蜜蜂今晚有俩跟班
I didn't know Beez would have his two boobs with him tonight.
轮到我照看温克波家的小孩时
We had no choice when it's my turn
我们别无选择
to watch the Winkleburn kids,
而今天轮到我照看他们了
then it's my turn to watch the Winkleburn kids.
到底是不打开包装袋煮呢
Do you boil it inside the pouch,
还是打开包装扔进去煮
or do you open the pouch and dump it in?
我想是不打开
I think you keep it in the pouch
直接扔进锅里煮
and drop it in the boiling water.
谢谢你 年轻人
Thank you, young man.
鲁斯蒂 你在看电视
Rusty, you're watching TV.
-我没在看电视 -那就关上它
- I'm not watching TV. - Then turn it off.
-孩子们会哭的 -你才会哭
- The kids will start crying. - You'll start crying.
妈 继续煮晚饭吧
Mom, let's get this dinner moving.
我们快饿死了
We are losing momentum.
可以淋上烧烤酱
Oh, I'll put barbeque sauce on it.
这样就变成棕色了
That'll make it brown.
-没错 -大爱烧烤酱
- Yes. - I love barbeque sauce.
如果饭不够的话
You know, if there's not gonna be enough,
我可以回消防站吃
I can just eat down at the firehouse.
今晚供应芝士烤鸡 很不错
Chicken parm night. It's a good night.
爸 我们要和卡尔共进晚餐
Dad, we are having dinner with Carl.
卡尔可以跟我去
Well, Carl can come with me.
我喜欢卡尔
I like Carl.
烧烤酱海鲜饭听起来不怎么样
It's barbequed paella I'm not too crazy about.
有...
Did...
有人听见响动吗
Did anyone else hear that?
那是波的弟弟
That was just Boo's brother.
还有温克波家那俩活宝 玩起劲了
And the Winkleburns. They get into it.
那是当然的
They sure do.
来了 棕色海鲜饭饭 装盘吧
There. Brown paella. Dish that up.
我得尿尿去
I'm gonna pee.
* 我住在西部 *
* I live out west *
* 生活欢乐无忧 *
* Where life is best *
* 生灵自♥由♥奔跑 *
* And the creatures still run wild *
* 有猎枪皮裤和牛仔帽 *
* Where stetson hats and shotgun chaps *
* 还有时尚的马刺 *
* And spurs are still in style *
* 挣钱不多 这没关系 *
* Don't earn much pay but that's okay *
* 因为我喜欢现在的自己 *
* 'Cause I'm happy with who I am *
* 骑着马儿 手持手♥枪♥ *
* I'm a rootin' tootin', six-gun shootin' *
* 唱响牛仔之歌♥ *
* Yodeling cowhand *
太好看了 永远猜不到节目何时结束
So exciting. You never know when it's gonna end.
我不敢相信这甜点是你做的
You know, I can't believe you just whipped up
卡尔 再问一次 它叫什么
this dessert, Carl. What's it called again?
火烧香蕉冰淇淋
Bananas foster.
香蕉 红糖 黄油
It's just bananas, brown sugar, butter,
以及香草冰淇淋而已 很简单
and vanilla ice cream. It's nothing.
才不是 你简直是瑞秋·雷
Nothing. I've got Rachel Ray making me dessert here,
电视美食名人
他竟然说很简单
and he says it's nothing.
瑞秋·雷是女的
Rachel Ray is a girl.
证据 我要证据
Proof. I want proof!
妈 爸爸哪去了
Hey, Mom, where's Dad?
他去厕所20分钟了
He went to the bathroom 20 minutes ago.
我得去看看
I should probably check on him.
有时候他太累了
Sometimes he's so tired he pulls an Elvis
在马桶上听着猫王就睡着了
and falls asleep on the throne.
但愿他没听整张猫王专辑
Let's hope he's not pulling a full Elvis.
来帮你妈妈收拾吧
Let's help your mother clean up.
你真是个圣人
You're a saint.
香蕉冰淇淋真的很好吃
The banana foster was really good.
真的吗
I hope so.
黄油可能没加够
I didn't use quite as much butter
黄油块上有牙印
as I'd like. I thought it would be
我觉得把那里切掉
a good idea to cut off the part of the cube
是个好主意
that had teeth marks on it.
当然
Yeah.
我可以教你妈妈怎么做
I can show your mom how to make it.
你♥爸♥爸很喜欢
Your dad was really into it.
就连蜜蜂都...
Even Beez seemed to--
好吧 我愿意嫁给你
Okay, I'll marry you.
-什么 -就这么办
- What? - Let's do it.
我们结婚吧
Let's get married.
越快越好
The sooner the better.
结婚
Married?
不过要等我先高中毕业 行吗
I just need to finish high school first, okay?
你也应该这样
And you should too.
然后我们就结婚 再去上大学
Then we'll get married and go to college.
有人这么做过
People have done that.
有专门为已婚人士提供的住房♥
There's special housing for married couples.
我应该在某个电影里面看到过
I think I saw that somewhere in a movie once.
《爱情故事》 《留校察看》
"Love story." "Porky's."
-波 -也许
- Boo. - And who knows,
如果我再减掉几斤肉
after I lose those last few pounds
再加强训练
and get a little more training,
我能进入一个不错的舞蹈公♥司♥
I can make it into a good dance company,
可能在纽约哦
maybe New York.
我们会住在纽约
We'll live in new york.
你会在那儿上大学
That's where you'll go to school.
纽约有很多不错的大学
There are some great schools in new york.
或者我们可以先订婚 再去纽约
Or we could just be engaged and live in new york
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表