剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
-你好啊 -你好
- Hey there. - Hey.
-给我的吗 -对
- For me? - Yep.
-补偿礼物 -对
- Guilt gift? - Yep.
我喜欢这包装纸
I like the wrapping paper.
它是我2004年的退税单
It's my 2004 tax return.
真不错
Nice.
《海底总动员》
"Finding Nemo."
瞧 我们都会喜欢这部电影
See? It's the perfect thing for us
你是海洋专家
'cause you're an expert on the ocean,
而我喜欢会说话的鱼
and I like talking fish.
非常棒 谢谢
Very nice. Thank you.
对不起我说了那些话
Sorry for what I said.
没关系
No worries.
我说故我在
I talk, therefore I am.
这不是坏事
Not always a bad thing.
能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
可以啊
Yes, you can.
波本威士忌 要插小伞
Something with bourbon and an umbrella.
他们在庆祝什么
What are they celebrating?
周二
Tuesday.
我最爱的节日
My favorite holiday.
-猜我做了什么 -我还是别猜为好
- So guess what I did? - Safer not to.
我上网读了你的论文
I went online and read your thesis.
-开玩笑吧 -没有
- You're kidding. - No.
了不起啊
I'm impressed.
别这么说 我只读懂了十分之一
Well, don't be. I only understood about 1/10 of it.
浮游生物 这个我懂了 还有你的名字
Plankton. I got that. And your name.
我想你还提到了杀人鲸
And I think you mentioned orca
我看过那部电影[即《杀人鲸》]
and I did see that movie.
这些可能连十分之一都不到吧
That's probably less than 1/10, right?
我有没有说过我没读完高中
Did I mention I didn't finish high school?
至少你尝试了 这是奖励
Points for trying.
我猜那些人的酒疯开始褪去了
Guess that alcohol buzz is starting to wear off.
是啊 他们现在都累了
Yep. Now they all get tired.
节食的那位把能找到的生薯条都吃了
And the one on the diet eats every cold french fry she can find.
他们可能快走了
They'll probably leave soon.
这样就剩你一个人了
And then you'll be all alone.
也许我就打烊了
Might as well just close.
夜晚好时光才刚刚开始呢
With the whole night ahead of you?
你是怎么消磨时光的
How will you fill the time?
有位女士 我当时是她的替补
And then I got into this whole thing
却开始同她的丈夫约会
with the lady I was understudying
自此就陷入了这摊麻烦事
'cause I started dating her husband.
他们分居了...至少他是这么说的
They were separated -- well, he said they were separated,
我应该发现事情不对劲
but I should have known something was weird
他从来没让我去过他家
when he never let me come over to his house.
我得去第六大道和53大街交汇处的某个角落
I had to go to the corner of Sixth and 53rd
推着清♥真♥购物车 假装排队
and get in line at this halal cart
不能乱跑
and I wasn't supposed to move
直到他出现 把字条塞在我包里
till he showed up and dropped a note in my purse
上面写着我去哪家宾馆找他
telling me which hotel to meet him at.
而且我没他电♥话♥
And since I didn't have a phone number for him,
要是他迟到 我就先点菜
if he was late, I just ordered,
如果他还不出现 我就开吃
And if he still didn't show I had to eat
不然会很奇怪 诸如此类
'cause otherwise I'm weird. Whatever.
关键是 她最后还是发现了
The point is she finally found out,
然后抓狂了 从此每场表演都亲身上阵
got mad and then never missed a show
我俩就分手了
so I never got to go on.
再者 整件事中我身上一直有股大蒜酱味
Plus I smelled like garlic sauce the entire run.
这故事纯属虚构的吧
That is not a true story.
好吧 你说得对
Okay, fine, you're right.
其实是在软心先生冰淇淋车上
It was a Mr. Softee Truck.
史考特
Scotty?
你竟然有盆栽 谁给你买♥♥的花盆
You have flower pots? Who gave you flower pots?
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
你养不活盆栽
You kill flower pots.
不管是花还是盆
The flowers and the pots.
你一走开 它们就会跳楼自杀
You walk by and they fling themselves off windowsills.
我不敢相信 你现在是酒吧歌♥手了吗
I can't believe this. Are you a lounge singer now?
说来话长 得有啤酒陪伴
Long stories to have beer by.
我只是...
Wow, I just--
不好意思 这是我哥哥史考特
Oh, sorry. This is my brother Scotty.
史考特 这是戈多
Scotty, this is Godot.
你好 年轻人
Well, hello, young man.
看见你我太高兴了
I'm so glad to see you.
进来 进来
Come in, come in.
天呐 我...
Oh boy, I--
没关系 改天再聚吧
It's okay. Another night.
很高兴见到你
It's good to meet you.
我也是
You too.
真的吗 甚至连罗宾逊夫人
Seriously? Even Mrs. Robinson's
都会奇怪地打量你
giving you a weird look right now.
我以为你在麦迪逊呢
I thought you were in Madison.
好吧 去麦迪逊的路上发生了件趣事
Well, a funny thing happened on the way to Madison.
-麦迪逊 然后呢 -是的
- So Madison... - Right.
我快到麦迪逊的时候
So I was on my way to Madison
在路边小店停下用餐
and I stopped at this diner,
店里有一个迎宾小姐
and there was a hostess.
甚至都不是位服务员
Not even a waitress?
迎宾小姐可比服务员高一级
A hostess is a step up from a waitress.
不
No.
你得先做服务员 才能当迎宾小姐
You're a waitress first and then a hostess.
-这叫做升职 -才不是呢
- It's a promotion. - Not at all.
她有一头红色秀发 事情就这样发生了
Well, she was a redhead so one thing led to another.
不是吧 你又结婚啦
Oh no. You got married again?
我甚至都没开到图珀洛
Never made it out of Tupelo.
位于美国密西西比州
-史考特 -我知道 我知道
- Scotty! - I know, I know.
算上这次 你结过多少次婚了
How many marriages does this make?
-四次吗 -你在问我吗
- Four? - You're asking me?
没有 四次 这是第四次
No, four. This makes four.
我的天呐
Oh my God.
你知道吗 她与众不同
But you know, she was different.
-怎么说 -她不太会说英语
- How? - She spoke very little English.
太完美了
Perfect.
但她的眼睛明媚动人
But she had these eyes that were epic.
我觉得 如果在我的余生中
I felt if I could just stare in this woman's eyes
只能注视着这女人的双眼
for the rest of my life,
我也会无比快乐
I would be a very happy man.
之后发生了什么 蛋糕
So what happened? Ooh, cake.
在一起的第一个月非常棒
Well, the first month was great.
随后我们开始争吵
And then we started fighting,
然后我们订婚了
and then we got engaged,
争吵也变得更加激烈
then we fought some more,
直到后来 我发现她戴了美瞳
and then I found out she wore colored contact lenses.
我才意识到 自己大错特错
That's when I realized, big mistake.
不然还能怎样呢
What else was there to think?
婚礼那天我还意识到另外一件事
Next thing I know, it's the day of the wedding,
当时我穿着租来的燕尾服站在圣坛前
I'm standing at the altar in my rented tux,
而她正沿着过道飞奔而来
and she's hurtling down the aisle
像颗穿着衬裙的彗星
like a giant crinoline comet.
我对自己说
And I'm thinking to myself,
"我得离开这儿"
"I have got to get out of this."
-所以你就逃婚了 -是啊
- So you bolted. - Yeah.
-什么时候 -唱完圣歌♥之后
- When? - Right after "YMCA."
你绝不想错过那部分
Well, you don't want to miss that.
我给她留了张便条 给你带了些蛋糕
So I wrote her a note, I grabbed you some cake,
再从礼堂左侧门离开
and I exited stage left.
我能给你点建议吗
Can I give you a piece of advice?
好的
Sure.
如果你总是和完美陌生人订婚
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表