剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
舞台灯光已经暗了 站位吧
Hey, lights are going down. Places now!
外面进行得怎么样
How's it going out there?
空调坏了
The air conditioning's not working.
-味道肯定很糟 谁要定型喷雾 -我要
- It must smell great. Who needs a spray? - I do.
所有人 排成一行
Everyone, line up, line up.
好的
All right, okay...
-该死的 -我要上台了
- Crap. - I have to go back on!
冷静 克拉拉 我还有
Chill, Clara. I have more in here.
找到了
Okay, got it.
怎么了
What? What...
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is it?
-天哪 -我的眼睛要烧化了
- Oh my God! - My eyes are melting!
-这不是定型剂 是防狼喷雾 -你喷了我们
- This isn't hairspray, it's Mace. - You maced us?!
-我喷了你们 -你为什么要这样
- I maced you. - Why, why would you do that?
-这是个意外 -该我上场了
- It was an accident. - Ahh, that's my music!
-舞台在哪儿 -那里
- Where's the stage? - There there.
-波 -在这儿
- Boo! - Here!
-我需要明确的方向 上下左右 -这儿
- Need a specific... up, down, right, left. - Here.
这儿
Here.
找到你了
I found you.
水 我找到水了
Water, I've got water.
所有人 把脸凑到喷出来的水前
Everyone, try to get your face in front of the flying water!
-帮帮我 -萨莎
Help me! - Sasha.
-米歇尔 -萨莎
- Michelle? - Sasha!
米歇尔
Michelle?
-马可 -波罗
Marco? - Polo!
-马可 -波罗
- Marco? - Polo!
该死的 没事 等我找找
Ohhh, crap. Okay, lemme try and find...
办法
something.
我说过我会跳克拉拉的
I told you I'd be Clara.
-你眼睛还好吗 -左眼能看清了
- How are your eyes? - The left one's back.
-那很好 -蕾蕾 斯蒂芬妮
- That's good. - Ray Ray, Stephanie.
-在这儿 -马蒂斯
- Over here. - Matisse?
-我讨厌查理 -在这儿
- I hate Charlie. - Right here.
-卡崔娜 -我也是
- Katrina? Katrina? - Me too.
-在 -斯蒂芬妮
- I'm here. - Stephanie, Stephanie?
-在 -安娜·玛利亚 安娜·玛利亚
- Yeah? - Anna Maria, Anna Maria, Anna Maria?
我们这儿没有叫安娜·玛利亚的人
We don't have an Anna Maria.
没有吗
We don't?
-没有 -那被我叫成安娜·玛利亚的女孩是谁
- No. - Who's the girl I call Anna Maria?
-凯西 -哦 凯西
- Casey. - Oh. Casey!
-在这儿 -孩子 你不该让别人
- Here. - Hey, kid, you can't go four months
叫了你四个月的安娜·玛利亚
letting someone call you Anna Maria.
赠你的一句人生哲理
A little life tip for you.
-你是米歇尔吗 -是的 孩子们怎么样
- You're Michelle? - Yes, how are the kids?
我们清洗了她们的眼睛 上了冷敷
We flushed their eyes, gave them ice,
她们会没事的
everyone will be fine.
我得给你检查一下
I just need to check you out.
现在不行 我很忙
Not now, I'm busy.
-安吉尔 -在
- Angel! - Yeah?
不好意思 我现在就得给你检查
I need to check you out now, please.
听着 护士小姐
Look, lady,
我不会离开这个走廊的 明白吗
I'm not gonna leave this hallway,okay?
是我用喷雾喷了她们
I'm the one who maced these kids
所以我会一直等到她们所有人都...
and I am going to be here until every last one of them is...
我在和一块纸板说话是吗
I'm talking to a piece of cardboard, right?
-是的 -请带路
- Yep. - After you.
喂 我认识你
Hey. I know you.
-是吗 -你是篮球队的
- Yeah? - You're on the basketball team.
曾经是
Was on the basketball team.
怎么了
What happened?
右运球 左运球 左运球
You dribble right, you dribble left, you dribble right,
左运球 总是运来运去
you dribble left... that's a lot of dribbling
却没有进攻
without having some sort of stroke.
-明白了 -我是罗曼
- I hear you. - I'm Roman.
我记得你叫泰勒
I thought your name was Tyler.
罗曼是我的中间名
Roman's my middle name.
和你的发型很搭
It works better with the hair.
我也这么想
That's the thought process.
你怎么也来这儿了
So what are you in for?
跳舞疯过头了
Mosh pit got a little too intense.
-你呢 -芭蕾老师在表演《胡桃夹子》时
- What about you? - My ballet teacher maced us
用防狼喷雾喷了我们
during a production of "The Nutcracker."
也许我也应该去跳芭蕾
Maybe I should be taking ballet.
可不是想象中那么容易的
It's rougher than you think.
-看起来的确是 -这身打扮是新款吗
- Apparently. - So this look... new?
-最近流行的 -不再走学院风了
- Fairly recent. - No more Varsity Joe?
我正式告别那个风格了
I think we have officially parted ways.
-你叫萨莎 对吗 -对
- You're Sasha, right? - Yeah.
我的中间名是汉丽埃塔 所以...
My middle name's Henrietta, so...
还是叫你萨莎吧
Sasha it is.
-你在这儿 -家属吗
- There you are. - Family?
-差不多 -算是吧
- Sort of. - I guess.
-暂时算是我婆婆 -暂时算是我媳妇
- Mother-in-law for a minute. - Daughter-in-law for a minute or so.
-兼地主 -不知道现在成什么关系
- Landlord now. - Don't know what that makes me now.
不管了 进来吧
Whatever. Come on in.
我一会儿回来 你还行不
I'll be right back. You'll be okay?
-不行 -乖宝宝
- No. - Attagirl!
-你还好吗 -脸疼
- So how are you? - Face hurts.
当然 给自己喷了那么多的辣椒水
Yes. Large doses of self-inflicted pepper spray
怎么会不疼
will do that to a person.
是啊 对不起
Yeah. I'm so sorry.
你坑了我整个《胡桃夹子》剧组
You maced my entire production of "The Nutcracker."
我应该没喷到所有人吧
I don't think I got everyone.
不 你做到了 真彻底
No, you did. It was a clean sweep.
一个也不少
Nailed every last dewdrop.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你知道吗 我不得不取消所有表演
You know I had to cancel the shows.
整整两个星期 取消了
Two whole weeks, canceled.
-我 -你很抱歉 好了 我听见了
- I'm... - You're sorry? Yes, I heard.
你知道有多严重吗
Do you know how bad this is?
如果这些家长不拉我去法♥院♥
I will be lucky if these parents
再痛抽我一顿 就算我幸运了
don't drag me into court and have me flogged.
加利福尼亚不允许用鞭子抽人
They don't flog people in California.
你是个律师吗 你懂法吗
You're a lawyer? You know the law?
我只知道不允许抽鞭子
I know they don't flog.
我可不知道
Well, I don't know that.
我不如你聪明世故
I'm not as wise and worldly as you are.
我没住过维加斯也没泡过黑社会
I didn't live in Vegas and date gangsters.
我只是想教一群孩子
I just tried to teach ballet
跳芭蕾 那群孩子现在
to a bunch of kids... the same kids
正坐在外面 在医院走廊里
who are sitting out in the hallway of this hospital.
我就该猜到会发生这样的事情
I should've known something like this would happen.
-为什么 因为我吗 -事事不顺
- Why? 'Cause I was involved? - Bad luck was in the air.
早上我起床的时候
When I got up this morning
迈克尔就那么走了
and Michael was gone just like that,
-这就是个兆头 -迈克尔走了
- it was a sign. - Michael's gone?
-是的 -他为什么要走
- Yes. - Why would he go?
我把一切都向他解释清楚了
I explained everything to him.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我跟他提了小木屋
I told him about the cabin,
说了你期望的蒙大拿
about what you thought Montana was going to be...
你和他终于可以在一起了
you and him being together finally.
-你为什么要这么做 -我想帮忙
- Why would you do that? - I was trying to help.
-帮谁 我吗 -范妮 如果你不向一个男人
- Help who, me? - Fanny, you don't explain to a man
坦白你想永远和他在一起
you want to be with him permanently,
那他当然只给自己买♥♥块地
of course he goes and buys a place for himself.
你这套理论从哪来的
And you know all this based on what?
你完美的恋爱经历吗
Your perfect relationship record?
-我 -我和他在一起三十年了
- I... - 30 years I've been with this man.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表