剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
特定的时间才能用
at certain times of the day.
比如现在是十一点半
Like right now it's 11:30,
它又不能用了
and it conked out again.
昨天也是这时候不能用的
It did the same thing yesterday
就是卡在十一点半
at the exact same time-- 11:30.
现在可不是什么
This is the worst possible moment
谈论厕所的好时机
to be talking about your toilet.
我觉得 讨论厕所问题
Well, there's never really a good time
什么时候都不合适
to discuss a toilet, in my experience.
出什么事了 范妮
What's wrong, Fanny?
乔佛里芭蕾舞校发了份传真
The Joffrey has sent a fax.
这传真就是他们的抉择投弹车
The fax being their bomb-dropping vehicle of choice.
-上面说什么 -他们要取消选拔
- What's it say? - They're cancelling the auditions.
天啊 可怜的姑娘们
Oh-- oh my God! Those poor girls.
他们都准备那么久了
They've been preparing for weeks.
他们是不是取消了夏天选拔计划
Are they just doing away with the summer program?
不 他们没有取消
No, they're still holding the auditions,
只是在别的地方举办了
but they're holding them somewhere else.
临时通知吗 为什么
Oh wow-- Short notice! Why?
自己看吧
Read for yourself.
"亲爱的范妮 很荣幸和你一起举办
"Dear Fanny, once again, it's been a pleasure working with you
乔佛里芭蕾舞校2012年度南卡州
on the 2012 Joffrey summer program auditions
夏季选拔计划 展信佳
for Southern California, and we hope this letter finds you well.
我们很希望你能提供一份舞蹈室地板
We were wondering if you could provide an update on the state
的更新情况说明
of the wood floor in the dance studio.
这是我们最后一项未完成的工作了
It's our last piece of outstanding business.
此致 敬礼"等等 等等
In advance, we thank you." Et cetera, et cetera.
很迷惑 这有啥问题
I'm confused. What's the problem?
-有啥问题 -啥问题
- What's the problem? - What's the problem?
-他们砍了我的头 -"权利的游戏"
- They just lopped my head off... - "Game of thrones."
《权利的游戏》 HBO热播美剧
-没有任何警告 -她就是奈德·史塔克
- ...with no warning. - Ned-Starked her.
奈德·史塔克是《权利的游戏》中人物
我再看看 没任何关于砍头 断头台
I'm re-reading. I see nothing about a head, a guillotine,
也没有恋母癖的残暴幼主啊
an evil boy king with mommy issues.
我不懂你们说的
I'm behind here.
她们取消了
They've cancelled on me.
这上面什么都没说啊
It says nothing about cancellation!
你没和她们打过交道
Well, you don't speak Joffrey.
她们就是这个意思
That's what it says!
我不同意 楚丽 你来评判一下
I disagree. Truly, be the tiebreaker here.
不 我不擅长评判对错
Oh, no. I'm no good at breaking ties.
我只会在多数人
I'm good at being in the majority
做出投票之后 服从多数
after the majority has already voted,
这样我能清楚事情的走向
so I can see which way things are gonna go.
我就是这样
That's... my thing.
我承办这个选拔赛十二年了
12 years I've hosted these auditions,
就这样像个旧领带一样被甩了
only to be jettisoned like a used tire.
是我自找的吗
Did I deserve this?
-不是 -我不知道 我说不是
- No! - I don't know. I mean no.
当然不是
Of course not.
对了 你做不做窗帘
Hey, do you do curtains?
祝你明年好运
让我看看
All right, let's see.
法语 德语 亚洲语言
French, German, Asian language,
中文 西语 英语在哪
Chinese, Spanish. Where's English?
英语
English.
那好吧
All right.
加油
Come on.
你不该这么怂的
You're better than this.
没有英语 没有英语说明
There is no English! There is no English!
我讨厌你这样搪塞我
I hate that you're giving me the runaround like this.
因为我一直在被搪塞
Because I'm getting the runaround.
所以我一直在抱怨
That's why I'm complaining about getting the runaround.
亲爱的 你说你没有
Now, sweetie, saying you don't mean to be giving me the runaround
不代表什么都没有发生
doesn't mean it's not happening.
你声音听起来很年轻 你多大了
You sound young. How young are you?
十九岁
19?
你是丽莎的助手
And you're Lisa's assistant?
你不是丽莎的助手
You're not Lisa's assistant.
那你是谁
Then who are you?
我在跟实习生说话
I'm talking to an intern.
你为什么不直接告诉我你是实习生
Why didn't you tell me you were an intern?
不 定位你自己是你工作的一部分
No, identifying yourself is part of your job,
和削铅笔 买♥♥冻奶昔一样
along with sharpening pencils and fetching frappuccinos.
现在去找个最少高你两个等级
Now have someone who's at least two notches above you
而且是上个世纪出生的人来回我电♥话♥
and born in the last century, call me back quickly.
谢谢 再见
Please. Goodbye.
-听起来火大啊 -你要干什么
- Sounds tense. - What do you need?
我本想偷偷溜进来拿工具箱
I just wanted to sneak in and grab the toolbox.
我有点搞不定窗帘杆
I'm having a little curtain rod trouble.
它就在原来的地方
It's where it always is.
顺便一说 我觉得我知道
Oh. By the way, I think I figured out
西尔维娅·普拉斯 美国女诗人 因感情问题自杀
西尔维娅·普拉斯为什么自杀了
why Sylvia Plath killed herself.
她当时正准备挂窗帘杆
She was trying to hang a curtain rod.
或者正试着在窗帘杆上自缢
She probably tried to hang herself on the curtain rod,
但是杆子断了 所以只好用计划二了
but it broke, so it was on to plan B.
是坏消息吗
So, really bad call?
结束了 乔佛里芭蕾舞校另行举办选拔
It's over. Joffrey's moving the auditions.
不是吧 在哪
You're kidding? Where?
-俄海镇 -俄亥俄州 真的吗
- Ojai. - Ohio? Really?
不是俄亥俄州 俄海镇
Not Ohio-- Ojai.
北边三十英里的平民窟
It's that slum 30 miles north of here.
你们都走吧 今天练的够了
You can all go. We've done enough for today.
但我们还没开始啊
But we never even started.
都走
Go!
那儿是加州的绑♥架♥之都
It's the kidnapping capital of California.
-哪 -俄海镇
- What is? - Ojai.
他们还虐待动物
They mistreat animals too.
凯莉·布林 那个恶魔
Oh, that Kelly Breen. That evil Kelly Breen.
-乔佛里舞校的女士吗 -俄海镇舞室主人
- Joffrey lady? - Owns the dance studio in Ojai.
她每年都觊觎这个活动
She's been lobbying for this every year,
终于得逞了
and she finally got her way.
他去年差点得到了 但是洪水来袭
She almost got it last year, but then that flood hit them
人都死得差不多了 所以她没得到
and all those people died, and so she lost out.
好险
Close call.
的确是的
It was a close call.
等下 俄海镇
So wait? Ojai.
我想起来了
You know, now that I think about it,
我以前听过关于那地方的好事
I've heard really good things about that place.
不可能 那很脏 那的人痴迷蘑菇
Impossible. It's dirty and all the people are high
还喜欢穿凉鞋
on mushrooms and wear sandals.
不 我在珊曼莎·布朗的节目上看过
No, on TV. I saw this whole thing about it on "Samantha Brown."
珊曼莎·布朗 美国著名脱口秀女主持
她漫步在一级棒的水疗中心
Oh, she was walking around this great spa.
带着海藻围巾 在华丽的球场打高尔夫
Getting seaweed wraps, playing golf on this gorgeous course.
傍晚时分 上了一大盘虾子
And at pink hour, they served a giant platter of shrimp.
我不认识这个珊曼莎·布朗
I don't know who this Samantha Brown is,
但听起来她是个白♥痴♥
but she sounds like an idiot.
不不 她以前是演员
No no no, she's this ex-actress
现在她主持一个旅游节目
and now she has this travel show
到处找乐子
and she gets to go to fun places.
她的确是个好演员让你
Well, she's obviously a very good actress
觉得她喜欢俄海镇
if she made you believe she liked Ojai,
俄海镇就是个深渊
because Ojai is a pit!
她在节目上不是演戏
No, she doesn't act on her show,
她就是四处旅游
it's just her walking around places.
我不想再谈这个女人
I don't want to talk about this woman anymore.
或者俄海镇
Or Ojai.
我觉得好像漏掉了什么事
I think I'm missing something here.
姑娘们还能去参加选拔 对吧
The girls still get to audition, right?
俄海镇又不远
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表