剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
This is not a list. We asked for a list.
他认为这更有创造性
Well, he thought this would be more creative.
里面都没一个是人类
No one's even human in it.
是啊 哪只动物是卡尔
Yeah, which animal's supposed to be Carl?
穿着运动服的麝鼠
The muskrat in the jogging suit.
这里面甚至都没写到约会
It's not even about dating.
第五页上 麝鼠乘着慢船去了中国
On page five, the muskrat takes the slow boat to China.
天呐 烤肉好香啊
God, that smells delicious.
放了三颗大蒜头
There's three heads of garlic in there.
没有男朋友真是太好了
Good thing we don't have boyfriends.
我们得臭上一整个月
We're gonna reek for a month.
这些画 画得挺好 波
You know, the drawings are pretty good here, Boo.
或许我该试试别的画风
Maybe I should try a different style of art.
你觉得卡尔会愿意教我吗
You think Carl could give me some tips?
你要背叛你的美术老师吗
You cheating on your art teacher?
我只是让他保持对我的兴趣
Just trying to keep him interested.
凭我的梨显然做不到
My pears sure aren't doing it.
我知道听起来怪怪的
Yeah, I know how that sounded
不过你们懂我的意思
and you know what I mean.
这是你们俩间的感情 波
This is your relationship, Boo.
-你难道不在意吗 -在意什么
- Don't you care? - About what?
卡尔做过的事啊
About the things Carl's done.
不 不太在意
No, not really.
但他的所作所为会影响到你
But what he's done affects you.
-怎么会 -要是你们不够有经验呢
- How? - What if you're not experienced enough, huh?
那会毁了一段感情
That can ruin some relationships.
我是经验不足 但是目前为止都好好的
I'm not experienced enough. It seems to be fine so far.
没错 大部分男人都不在乎你有没有经验
Yeah, how experienced you are doesn't matter to a lot of guys.
万一他有孩子怎么办
What if he's got a kid?
卡尔才不会有孩子
Carl doesn't have a kid.
他连辆自行车都没有
He doesn't even have a bike.
他也许是没有孩子
So maybe it's not a kid,
可也许有很多其他东西
but it could be a myriad of other things,
而且我很惊讶 我居然是这屋里
and I find it astonishing that I'm the only person in this room
唯一一个意识到这事重要性的人
who comprehends how important this is.
我的烤酥饼好了
My popovers are ready.
-萨莎 -什么事
- Sasha? - Yeah?
我知道你还在为连环画生气
I know you're mad about the comic book,
不过我能不能给卡尔带一块馅饼
but can I bring Carl a piece of pie?
之前不是还说是漫画小说吗
I thought it was a graphic novel.
我没生气
I'm not mad.
给他带点吧
Take him pie.
糟了 我们本来说好
Oh, shoot! We were supposed to do
今晚要做面膜的啊
the face masks tonight.
下次再做吧
We'll do it next time.
人家还想好好青春焕发一把的呢
I was really looking forward to a healthy youthful glow.
好吧 来吧
Okay, come on.
真的吗
Really?
要不要叫醒她们
Should we wake them?
在我看来她们够青春的了
They look youthful enough to me.
我从书上看到法国女人都不去健身的
You know, I read that French women don't go to the gym.
她们只用减肥膏
They just use weight loss cream.
听着真荒谬
Sounds ridiculous.
不过要是真管用就好了
Yeah, but it'd be nice if it worked.
波
Boo...
我觉得我们该采取行动了
I think we need to step it up.
什么行动
Step what up?
我想我们现在该考虑做♥爱♥的事了
I think we need to consider having sex now.
我们俩
With each other?
不是 是和罗曼还有卡尔
No, with Roman and Carl.
我和罗曼 你和卡尔
Me with Roman, you with Carl.
可卡尔和我还在等
But carl and I are waiting.
一年半是相当长的一段时间
A year and a half is a long time.
期间会有舞会
Time that includes dances,
派对
parties.
周五晚上的派对他可以去
Friday night parties that he can go to
而你却不能 因为第二天早上你有课
and you can't because you have class in the morning.
派对上会有姑娘
And there's girls at these parties.
漂亮姑娘
Pretty girls.
那段时间里还会有野营
That time also includes camp.
你们要分开六个星期
Six weeks where you're apart.
今年他会做低年级生的辅♥导♥员
And he'll be a junior counselor this year.
他要穿那种灰色短裤
He'll wear the gray shorts.
夜里还要查房♥
He'll be doing bed checks.
他会有特权 也有权力
He'll have privileges, power.
这些都对很多女孩子有吸引力
That's a big turn-on to a lot of girls.
-我知道 -再说 一年半以后
- I know. - Plus, in a year and a half
你就不再是新女朋友了
you're not the new girlfriend anymore.
你只不过是让他久等了一年半的
You're just the old girlfriend who made him wait
旧女友
a year and a half.
反正你们早晚要做的
You're planning on doing it with him anyhow,
那提前一点有什么关系
so what's the difference if you just move it up a bit?
你准备好了吗 和罗曼
You're ready? With Roman?
我认为时机很重要
I think timing is important.
我们得趁热打铁
We should strike while the iron is hot.
可是该怎么做呢
But what do we do?
应该怎么办 我得先刮刮腿毛
How do we work this? I need to shave my legs.
你们干嘛呢
Hey. What are you guys doing?
我们打算做♥爱♥了
We're going to have sex.
我们睡了多久
How long were we asleep?
波和我为我们的未来做了些决定
Boo and I made some decisions tonight regarding our future,
明天我们就要开始制定计划 行动起来
and tomorrow we'll start putting a plan in motion.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
我们得先做调查
We'll start with research.
我们大家什么时候能在图书馆碰头
What time can we all meet at the library?
什么大家 你俩欲♥火♥焚身
All? You're the horndogs.
而看我们俩的样子就知道
We've got potential spinster buddy comedy
注定是老姑娘了
written all over our faces.
现在不是在谈论男朋友
This isn't about boyfriends.
而是在谈知识
This is about information.
我们是疯狂时代里的年轻女人
We are young women in a frantic time,
而且我们在迅速成长
and we grow up quickly.
我们需要为一切做好准备
We need to be ready for anything.
无知可耻
Ignorance is not bliss.
我是个聪明的女人 我的朋友
I'm an intelligent woman and I will not
也不会蠢
have ignorant friends.
十点 我会带着松饼
10 o'clock. I'll bring muffins.
?特别的微笑?
* A smile is something special
?珍贵的缎带?
* A ribbon is something rare
?面带微笑 头系丝带?
* so I'll be special and I'll be rare
?我也特别而珍贵?
* with a smile and a ribbon in my hair
?要想众人瞩目?
* to be a girl they notice
你准备好了吗
论生育控制管理
?不能光靠美裙?
* takes more than a fancy dress
?众人为我倾倒?
* so I'll be noticed
?只为盈盈一笑?
* because I'll dress with a smile
安全性♥爱♥
?丝带发中系?
* And a ribbon in my tresses
《我们之间的化学反应
爱 性 和吸引人的方法》
?咧嘴笑哈哈?
* The bigger my toothy grin is
《说"我愿意"的女孩》
?烦恼多不了?
* The smaller my troubles grow
?欢喜大声唱?
* The louder I say I'm happy
《性与新单身女郎》
?快乐便自来?
* The more I believe it's so
?我要独一无二?
* So I'll have that extra something
《永恒》 朱蒂·布鲁姆著
?我懂如何打扮?
* 'Cause I'll know what to wear
?我特别珍贵?
* So I'll be special and I'll be rare
《霍比特人》
?我将无可比拟?
* I'll be something beyond compare
?我将万众瞩目?
* I'll be noticed
?我会面带微笑?
* Because I'll wear a smile
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表