剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
That's the secret.
-好吃 -免费的哦
- It's good. - It's on the house.
多谢
Thanks.
你现在 还会理我
So you're, like, talking to me.
当然了
Of course I am.
我抢走你的角色 你不生气吗
You're not mad about the Ginger Rogers thing?
不生气 我烦了琴吉 厌倦死了
Nah, I've done Ginger. Done her to death.
-我很开心换你来演 -真的
- I'm fine with you doing it. - Really?
太好了
That's great.
-我能问你点儿事吗 -当然
- Can I ask you something? - Sure.
-你从不晒太阳 -我有啊
- You never go in the sun. - Yes, I do.
才没有 你讨厌阳光
You don't. You hate the sun.
我喜欢阳光
I love the sun.
你四岁时我就认识你了 在幼儿园排队时
I've known you since you were four. We met in line in kindergarten
你的阳伞还戳到我眼睛了
and your parasol hit me in the eye.
-真是温馨的画面 -你为什么晒太阳
- Kind of a cute meet. - Why were you in the sun?
-因为我想啊 -你讨厌阳光的
- Because I wanted to be. - You hate the sun.
-人总会变的 波 -但是
- People change, Boo. - But...
人都会变的
People change!
-我没惹你生气吧 -还没
- I didn't make you mad at me, did I? - Not yet.
-我得回去工作了 -谢谢你的甜点
- I've got to get back to work. - Thanks for the dessert.
我会称它为燥热
Torrid, I'd call it.
我不懂你为什么这么烦躁
I don't know what you're getting so upset about.
房♥子 是房♥子 我郁闷的是房♥子
The house! The house! I'm upset about the house!
摩♥门♥教♥徒
Mormons?
罗素
Russell.
-我不懂 -我也是 哪个是蜜拉贝尔
- I'm confused. - Me too. Which one was Mirabelle?
-我猜是红发的那个 -我以为那是卡特琳娜
- The redhead, I think. - I thought that was Catalina.
-罗素又是哪个 -站在门口的那个
- Which one was Russell? - He was the guy at the door.
是的 但之前我们见过他吗
Yes, but did we see him earlier?
天啊 不知道
Oh God, I don't know.
-角色太多了 -情节也太多了
- There are too many characters. - And too many plots.
-我希望那是摩♥门♥教♥徒 -唱歌♥的摩门
- I wish it was a mormon at the door. - A singing mormon.
-要去洗手间吗 -不去 你呢
- Are you using the restroom? - I'm fine. Are you?
要去
Yes.
-那还不去 -不急
- Then shouldn't you go? - No.
因为我要用下奥尔特加的策略
For I am going to utilize the Ortega maneuver.
-啥 -我同事 一个编舞老师
- The what? - A choreographer I worked with,
肯尼·奥尔特加 她教我的
Kenny Ortega, taught it to me.
很简单 不要猴急地奔去厕所
It's surprisingly simple: instead of rushing to the ladies' room
排那该死的长队 要慢慢来
and getting into that ridiculously long line, I take my time.
队伍会慢慢变短
The line works its way down.
一旦开场铃♥声♥响起
Then as soon as they play the sit down bells
人们就会惊慌离开 我就在最后一秒
people panic, leave... I dash in at the last second,
冲进去解决 冲出来 完事了
do my thing, dash out, bing-bang-boom,
回到座位 不用在那排队受罪
I'm back in my seat, didn't have to suffer the line.
听起来确实很简单
Sounds very simple. Like,
简单到怎么能称之为策略
why would someone even have to think that up?
我要慢慢地开始
I'm going to start slowly
实行厕所大计 帮我看下座位
getting into position. You'll watch my seat?
-为什么 不看会怎样 -看好座位
- Why, what's it going to do? - Just watch it.
没人会抢你的座位
No one's going to take your seat.
从另一边出去 求你了
Please just go the other way. I beg you.
不 这是私事
No. This is personal.
-抱歉让一下 -我也要起来了
- Excuse me. - Oh, I'm getting up too.
胜利
Victory!
阿♥拉♥花♥园♥剧场
-到鸡尾酒时间了吗 -不
- So is it cocktail time yet? - No!
-不要啊 -小声点
- No no no no no. - Shh.
-开始了吗 -抱歉
- It started? - Sorry.
不是我的错 我用了奥尔特加那招啊
This is not my fault. I utilized the Ortega maneuver
我都算好时间了 可是你知道吗
and I had it all timed out, but you know what?
我没料到周日午后场出了变数
There are a couple of Sunday matinee variables I did not foresee.
第一 午后场里的老年观众
One, an older matinee crowd
比普通观众更容易出状况
is way less predictable than a normal crowd,
他们总是拿着拐杖边走边说"抱歉"
what with the canes and the walkers and the "Pardon me".
-他们听不到开场铃 -因为是老人嘛
- And they can't hear the sit-down bells. - It is an older crowd.
第二 猜猜是谁一直占着茅坑
And two, guess who was hogging the last stall at the last second?
而且是 在她完事很久以后
I mean, long after she had finished her business.
-我怎么知道 -就是那个巨腿女
- I wouldn't know. - The lady with the big legs.
你见过她了 东欧巨腿女
Oh, you've seen her. The big East-European leg woman?
请小声点
Shh, please.
我从没错过一场戏 从没
I'm never late for a curtain. Never.
你应该逮捕那位女士
You should arrest that lady.
当然 她已经回到座位上了
Oh, and of course, she got back to her seat.
我恨死那巨腿女了
Ugh, I hate that big-legged lady so much.
大约五分钟后会换场景
There's a scene change in about five minutes.
那时候你再下去
I can get you down then.
别麻烦了 那个巨腿女可不会站起来的
Why bother? Crazy big legs probably won't get up,
我跟她挤来挤去的时候
and I'll be this big jackass
还会挡住大家的视线 那不是蠢爆了
blocking everyone's view as I'm stumbling over her.
-没关系的 -你知道吗
- It's no problem. - You know,
我之所以去厕所
the only reason I had to go to the bathroom
就是因为喝了范妮的酒
was because I drank a ton of Fanny's wine because I was so mad
因为那个巨腿东欧女惹到我了 糟透了
at that big-legged East-European lady. This has so sucked.
欢迎你到后面来观看表演
Well, you're welcome to watch from back here.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 真是太好了 你就在那呆着吧
Oh no, terrific. Stay there just as long as you like.
虽然你明明
Never mind the fact you
三拍前就他妈应该离开那里了
should have crossed three freaking beats ago.
什么
What?
罗素 割草机可是全新的啊
Russell, that lawnmower was brand-new.
-天啊 杀了我吧 -怎么了
- Oh God, shoot me now. - What was wrong with that?
她舞台前的那只手里握着本书
She's carrying the book in her downstage hand.
她每次都那样
She does that every time.
-我每次都得纠正她 -还好吧
- I correct her every time. - It looks okay to me.
不好 一点都不好
It's not, okay? It's not.
-你是导演吧 -还是即将自杀的人
- Director, right? - And imminent suicide victim.
-我叫康纳 -你好 我叫米歇尔
- Conor. - Michelle. Hi.
-真希望我死了 -这剧会在百老汇上演吗
- I wish I was. - Is this going to Broadway?
这样子可去不了
Not like that.
通过镇里的选拔应该很难吧
Must be hard getting through an out of town tryout.
那感觉还不如眼睁睁看着你自己
Slowly saw through each of your fingers
插着刀片的手指一根根浸入醋里
with a razor blade dipped in vinegar... it's more pleasant.
你咋会来看老年妇女午后场
What brings you to the old lady matinee?
陪一个老年妇女来的
An old lady.
不过跟这里大部分人比起来 她不算老的
Well, she's not that old, not compared to a lot of people here.
我数了下 共有8个睡着
I count eight asleep
-三个跟死人没差别 -我能问你个问题吗
- and three dead. - Hey, can I ask you a question?
-当然 -这部片讲了啥
- Sure. - What is this about?
-我也不知道 -我没开玩笑
- I have no idea. - No, really.
真的 我自己也不知道
No, really. I have no idea.
那编剧觉得自己是尤金·奥尼尔
The playwright thinks he's Eugene O'Neill.
尤金·奥尼尔 美国著名剧作家
可实际上是艾德·奥尼尔
This is Ed O'Neill.
艾德·奥尼尔 艾美奖喜剧类剧集最佳男配角[提名] 摩登家庭中扮演Jay
-这片也有亮点 -纯粹是偶然
- It's got its moments. - They're accidental
而且观众也不咋样
and it's definitely a bad audience.
连那些东欧巨腿女人也来看这场演出
The ladies with the brawny East-European legs come to these shows.
我经历的那些破事你都关注了吗
Wow, you heard that, with everything going on?
我需要给自己找点笑料
I need something to entertain me.
那个没听过和♥弦♥的小提琴手
...Violinist who never heard of an arpeggio?
还以为那是一种面酱呢
She thought it was a type of pasta sauce.
-你怎么不笑 -我不觉得好笑啊
- Why didn't you laugh at that? - I didn't think it was funny.
-那句是我加的 -那我爱死它了
- I added that line. - Then I loved it.
不用这样
Oh, don't do that.
继续 写你的草稿吧
Go ahead. Scribble some more.
巨腿女逃走了
So big legs skedaddled?
米歇尔 你刚去哪了
Michelle, where have you been?
-我被困在后面了 -我很担心
- I was stuck in the back of the house. - I was worried.
你还担心我吗 真好
Really? That's nice of you to worry.
我担心你把我丢下 自个儿走了
I was worried that you'd left without me.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表