剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
都是为了搞定我们爸妈
we're telling the parents and we have to
编出来的谎话
get them straight.
再帮我理一遍
Go over it again?
罗曼要和我们一起吃午饭 就这样
Roman's gonna have lunch with us. Deal.
大家好
Hi, everyone.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. Hello. - Hey.
-好啊 -好尴尬
- Hi. - Awkward.
坐这儿行吗
Here okay?
我想是吧
I guess.
罗曼 能让我们单独谈谈吗
Roman, would you excuse us?
-要这样吗 -就一会儿 拜托
- Really? - For just a minute, please?
好吧
Okay.
我想我要走开一下了
Guess I'm stepping away.
别走太远
Stay close.
-你在搞什么 -这是他的主意
- What are you doing? - This was his idea.
做些情侣会做的事情
It's some sort of mating ritual.
他现在是你男朋友么
Is he your boyfriend now?
我想是吧
I guess.
所以是"正式公开"的那种吗
So it's "official" official?
还不至于开新闻发布会宣布
There's been no formal announcement in the press,
但没错 我们正式在一起了
but yes, it's official.
所以我们可以告诉大家了
So we can tell people.
是啊 告诉大家 老天
Yes, tell people. Geez.
你不是喜欢保持神秘的吗
You just play everything so mysterious.
尤其在男生问题上
Especially when it comes to boys.
-我才没有 -上次我问你有关男生的事
- I do not. - The last time I asked you about a boy
还是在三年级 那个叫吉米·科沃斯基的
it was in the third grade, and it was about Jimmy Kuwolski.
那个滑雪小子
The ski man.
你还把我打到淤青
You punched me. I got a bruise.
我不喜欢讨论那个滑雪小子的事
Didn't like talking about the ski man.
你们都知道我和罗曼在一起
You guys knew Roman was around.
也看到我和他发短♥信♥
You've seen me texting him.
偷偷地发
Mysteriously.
你从没提过他的名字
You've never even said his name.
我现在不是说了嘛
Well, I'm saying it now.
-罗曼 -那午餐的事我们怎么办
- Roman. - And what do we do about lunch?
我们一起吃
We eat it.
午餐一直是闺蜜时间
It's only ever been us girls.
-我们有规定的 -我们没有规定
- We have rules. - We don't have rules.
我们习惯如此而已 现在习惯要变了
We have customs. And customs change.
乔什和我在一起八年了
I never let Josh eat with us,
我也从没让乔什和我们一起吃
and Josh and I were together eight years.
他在餐厅上班 没法一起吃
He worked in the cafeteria, so he couldn't.
我想吃那些免费布朗尼蛋糕了
I miss those free brownies.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 回归正题
Climb aboard the train, girls.
别这样 不能一直把他撂一边吧
Come on. It's leaving the station.
好吧 虽然不知道要和他聊什么
Fine. I don't know what to talk to him about though.
我们可以聊篮球
We can talk about basketball.
-对吧 -光听就要睡着了
- Right? - Already asleep.
就算是他 也不聊篮球
Even he doesn't talk about basketball.
好吧 但我们不可以提昨天说的事
Okay, but we can't talk about what we talked about yesterday.
是啊 不然会很尴尬
Yeah, that would be embarrassing.
那么我们不能提昨天说的事
Okay, so we can't talk about what we talked about yesterday
或者篮球 但我们可以找点其他话题
or basketball, but we can find other things to talk about.
让他过来
Bring him over.
美国已故篮球球员 曾单场拿过100分
那个 威尔特·张伯伦还活着吗
So, is Wilt Chamberlain still alive?
这些就是剧院能给
These are the theater's
整个小镇带来潜在税收收益了吗
potential tax benefits for the entire town?
-这样还不够 -我能想到的都算进去了
- It's not enough. - It's what I came up with.
你算了花店 餐馆和停车场吗
You figured in flower shops, restaurants, parking lots?
还有纪念品商店 加油站 小型超♥市♥
Souvenir vendors, gas stations, mini-marts.
-大♥麻♥贩子呢 -什么
- Pot dealers? - What?
很多人去看芭蕾舞表演之前
There are people who are going to want to spark up
总想抽上几口 把这个算进去
before the ballet. Put it in.
我绝不会把那个算进来的
I'm definitely not putting that in.
闭上眼睛 我帮你把它加进来
Then close your eyes and I'll put it in for you.
大♥麻♥只有凭医生处方
You know pot's only legal
才能合法购买♥♥ 你知道的吧
with a doctor's prescription, right?
那就假装焦虑症发作
So, have a panic attack.
或者偏头痛
Fake a migraine.
再下去我不用装也会头疼了
I won't need to fake one in a minute.
你不是四眼嘛 犀利点儿
You wear glasses, use that.
米利 放开艾瑞克
Leave Eric alone, Milly!
管好你自己的事吧
Just focus on your own thing.
杰登 你进去了吗
Jayden. Are you in yet?
我黑进萨姆的电脑了
I'm into Sam's.
德佩·切克的密♥码♥是她家猫的名字
Dopey Chick's password was her cat's name.
太容易黑进去了
Super easy hack.
他刚才说了"黑"
Did he say hack?
你们在黑别人的电脑吗
Are you guys hacking?
这叫塞尔的家伙设置了某种先进的防火墙
This Sal guy's desktop has got some sort of advanced firewall.
我需要通过本地主机系统
I gotta go through the local mainframe,
不过差不多快好了
but I'm almost in.
不应该有黑客事件发生
There should be no hacking going on.
想想丽贝卡·布鲁克斯
Rebekah Brooks. Rebekah Brooks.
《世界新闻报》前首席执行官 因窃听被捕
米歇尔 我们只是在收集信息
It's just information gathering, Michelle.
我有一堆关于这镇上每个人的资料
I have a stack of files on every person in this town.
相信我 这手到擒来
Trust me, it comes in handy.
你有我的资料吗
Do you have a file on me?
我把你要求的项链带来了
I brought the necklaces you asked for.
前卫又华丽 希拉里出访孟加拉国
Bold, beaded, something Hillary Clinton would wear
肯定会选它
to Bangladesh.
她对珠子最有研究
She makes killer bead choices.
-选黑色的 -好多扣子
- Go with black. - There's so many buttons.
每次我扣完一个扣子
And every time I button a button,
还会有另一个扣子要扣
there's another button to button.
米歇尔 快出来
Michelle, just come out here please.
我还以为会有热烈掌声
And I was expecting thunderous applause.
-我不要戴这个 -不行 别动
- Get that away from me. - Nope, stand still.
胯部我稍微修改一下
I could play with the crotch a little.
真好的提议
Best offer all day.
不是胯部的问题
It's not the crotch.
各位 我实在不适合穿西装
Guys, I'm not really a pantsuit kind of gal.
换成裙子怎么样
How about a dress?
不行 必须穿西装
No. It has to be a pantsuit.
没什么比西装更有威慑力了
There is nothing more intimidating than a pantsuit.
我们可以试着在上面做点拼色设计
We could try to do some color blocking on it.
除非拼色是要把裤子剪了 否则没用
Unless color blocking is code for destroy, it won't help.
是塞尔
That's Sal.
他从浴室打来的
He's calling from his bathroom.
谢了 杰登
Thanks, Jayden.
你好 塞尔
Hey there, Sal.
不 是我抱歉 我知道变化太突然
No, I'm sorry. I know the change was abrupt,
但下周我不在镇上 而且这对我们很重要
but I'm out of town next week and this is so important to us,
你能谅解吗
you understand?
我跟你说 我会提供点心
I'll tell you what, I'll supply some snacks,
把会议弄得更像派对
make it more like a party than a meeting.
好的 塞尔 向你和你的家人问好
Yes. And to you and yours, Sal.
米歇尔 你穿个夹克要花多久
Michelle, how long does it take to put on a jacket?!
穿好了
It's on.
我只是很伤感
I'm just sad.
珠子要大颗一点
We're gonna need bigger beads.
楚丽 把你的特大号♥珠链拿出来
Truly, show me where you keep your jumbo beads.
特大号♥珠链
Jumbo beads?
我爱特大号♥的珠链
I love jumbo beads.
救我 塔莉亚
Talia, save me!
这儿怎么回事
What is going on here?
-这是什么 -这是西装
- What is this? - It's a pantsuit.
我知道这是什么 我只是想知道
I know what it is, I just don't know why
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表