剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
I don't want roots.
反正这根也快烂了
And the roots are rotting anyway.
烂了
Rotting?
那些树根 地下的部分都腐烂了
The tree roots... they're rotting underground and all the trees
所有的树都会倒 除非我花四万块整修它们
are gonna fall down unless I spend $40,000 on them.
四万
$40,000...
而且海洋性气候把所有东西都毁了
And the sea air is eating everything.
而松鼠又要人口大爆发了
And the squirrels are about to explode.
这些消息你是听谁说的
Can I ask you where you get your information?
一个房♥地♥产♥商
A real estate agent.
天哪 不会是克莱尔吧
Oh, God. You're not dealing with Claire, are you?
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
-真的吗 -克莱尔是个傻瓜
- Really? - Claire's an idiot.
-是真的吗 -当然
- She is? - Yeah.
太好了
Oh, great.
我说那个树皮甲虫怎么听起来那么奇怪
Yeah. I thought that bark beetle stuff sounded fishy.
树皮甲虫 你那儿有树皮甲虫
Bark beetles? You have bark beetles?
怎么了
Why eesh?
那很难对付的
Well, those are tough.
该死的
Crap.
没关系 有喷雾剂
No, it's okay. There's a spray.
-喷雾 -是的
- A spray? - Yeah.
效果很好 也要不了四万美元
Works like magic and it won't cost you $40,000, not by a long shot.
我明白你的意思了
I get your point.
不是每个人都喜欢有自己的房♥子
Home ownership isn't for everyone.
这是一种责任
It's a commitment.
你得确认自己是不是真的想要
You have to make sure you really want it.
是的
Yeah.
反正你随时可以卖♥♥掉
You can always sell.
那就得把我婆婆一起卖♥♥掉了
And sell my mother-in-law with it.
我不能那样对她
I can't do that to her.
那就给她多分点钱
Well, give her a cut. Big cut.
她可以买♥♥一个漂亮的公♥寓♥ 而你可以回家
She could buy a nice condo, and you can go home.
家 哪儿是家
Home. Where?
回维加斯
Back to Vegas.
那不是我的家
Vegas isn't my home.
只是我过去八年住的地方
It's just where I lived for the past 8 years.
维加斯才算不上什么家
God help me if Vegas is my home.
那儿谁的家也不是
It's nobody's home.
就像我跟你提过的曼尼洛
I told you about Manilow.
好吧 不是维加斯 那是哪儿
Okay. So... so if not Vegas, then where?
如果你住在哪儿都行 那你想住在哪儿
I mean if you could go live anywhere, where would it be?
听起来这儿没什么你可留恋的
Doesn't sound like you have anything keeping you here.
那是哪儿呢
So where?
天哪 她们赢了
Oh, wow. They won.
-谁赢了 -舞蹈教室的姑娘们
- Who did? - The girls from the dance studio.
我遗产的一部分
Part of my inheritance.
她们赢了一个最丑脚比赛
They had this ugliest feet competition and they won!
她们有最恶心的脚 太棒了
They have the most disgusting feet which is awesome and... wow.
真够恶心的
Totally true. Yikes.
天哪 不过对她们是好消息
Oh God. Yeah, well, good for them.
舞者和舞蹈教室
A dancer with a dance studio.
听起来像那么回事
That sounds like something.
的确
Yeah.
我想我还是来点酒吧
You know, I think I will have some of that wine.
这不是为你准备的
Oh, this isn't for you.
不是吗 我还以为你是开玩笑的
It isn't? I thought you were kidding.
没有 一会儿我有朋友要来
No, I have somebody coming in a few minutes.
你有约会吗
You have a date?
如果她没有被逮捕的话 是的
If she hasn't been arrested, yes.
天哪 我这就走
Oh my God. I'll get out of your way.
没关系 你可以等她来了再走
No, it's okay. You can stay until she gets here.
不了 你已经帮了我很多了
No, you've already done enough.
我去鲁斯蒂那儿看看车修好了没有
Um. I'll go check with Rusty on the car.
总之谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you, though. Thank you so much.
我自己出去就行了
I'll see myself out.
我能搭个车吗
Can I have a ride?
-当然 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
天啊 你这么早来为明天的课占位子吗
Boy, you really want to get a good spot for class tomorrow.
-你干什么呢 -正要离开
- What you doing? - Leaving.
别因为我来了你就离开
Oh, don't let me chase you out of a place
虽然你现在并不应该在这
you're really not supposed to be in.
范妮夫人说我们可以随时过来
Madame Fanny says we can come here any time we want.
现在已经很晚了
It's pretty late.
-是吗 -家里没有宵禁吗
- Is it? - No curfew?
没有
Nope.
你父母知道你在哪吗
Do your parents know where you are?
不
Nope.
那他们以为你在哪
Where do they think you are?
卧室里
In my bedroom.
窗户 树枝 排水管道
Window, tree branch, drainpipe combo?
后楼梯 厨房♥ 侧门出口
Back staircase, kitchen door, side gate exit.
胆子很大啊 屋内线路
Bold. An in-house escape.
如果他们去你屋里发现你不在怎么办
What if they go in your room and see you're not there?
他们从来不去
That never happens.
-万一呢 -没有万一
- But if it did. - It doesn't.
-只是假设一下 -我不是六岁小孩
- Let's pretend. - I'm not six.
配合一下嘛
Humor me.
那我会告诉他们 我在金妮那里睡着了
Then I'll tell them I was at Ginny's, and we fell asleep,
我打过电♥话♥不过没人接
and I called but no one answered,
这说法很可信
which is perfectly plausible because
因为他们总是带着超声波耳塞睡觉
they sleep with supersonic earplugs,
而且他们房♥间里没有电♥话♥
and there's no phone in their room.
真厉害
Nice. Good.
我偶尔会说 "我去图书馆了"
I occasionally used the "I was in the school library."
"门卫一不小心把我锁在里面了"
"And the janitor accidentally locked me in."
"我脖子上的不是唇印"
"And this is not a hickey on my neck."
"我在图书馆待了一整夜怎么会有唇印"这种故事
"How could I get a hickey locked in the library all night?"story.
他们相信了吗
And they believed that?
-是的 -他们是傻子吗
- Yep. - Were they morons?
是的
Yep.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yep.
路上小心
Be safe getting home.
有人在吗
Hello?
整个地区 这意味着
...the entire area, and that means
接下来几天会有更多的晴天和温暖气候
more sunny skies and warm temperatures in ht enext few days.
明天局部地区会阳光普照
Tomorrow we could around the area....plenty of sunshine..
晴朗天气 合适温度
Look at it. We got summy skies and tempeature...
后天依旧晴朗 没有下雨迹象
but still sunny skies and no rain in sight.
请问你在干什么
May I ask what you're doing?
我在倒酒 范妮
I'm decanting some wine, Fanny.
等我弄好了 我将倒两杯酒
And when I'm done, i'm going to pour two glasses,
然后我会解释 为什么我认为
and then I'm going to explain how I think all this
-一切都会好起来 -是吗
- is going to work. - Oh, really?
当然
Yes.
我是不是该开始收拾行李了
Should I start packing?
这里是你的家 范妮
This is your home, Fanny.
哈贝尔绝不会希望你没有归属感
Hubbell wouldn't want you to ever feel that is isn't.
所以你要待在这个你热爱的屋子里
So you're gonna stay here in this house that you love,
而我会搬进教室后面的客房♥里去
and I'm going to move into the guest house behind the studio.
然后呢
And then what?
目前为止我就想了这么多
That's all I got so far.
算不上什么计划
Not much of a plan.
我只知道 你会住在这里
All I know is that you are going to live here
而我会住在那里
and I'm going to live there,
而今晚 我们一定要喝得酩酊大醉
and tonight we are going to get very, very drunk.
那会要多久呢
How long is that going to take?
非常
A very...
非常
very...
久
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表