剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
所以你们的消息一点也不新鲜
so no special journalistic awards for you guys.
你今天就穿这条裙子吗
Is that the dress you're wearing?
是啊 说来奇怪 我现在穿的裙子
Yes, oddly enough, the dress I'm wearing
就是我今晚要穿的裙子
is the dress I'm wearing.
怎么了
What?
没事 这是...
Nothing, it's---
一条广受好评的裙子
a dress that I've actually gotten mondo compliments on.
很多人都喜欢 尤其是男人
From many people, guy people.
通常都是最美妙的一种赞美
And usually the best kind of compliment--
当我走开时 他们依然盯着我瞧
the much-coveted "Second look as I walk away."
我想他们盯着你的原因
I don't think that second look means
不是你所想的那种
what you think it means.
多喝点 因为你们喝得越醉
Be sure to drink a lot because the drunker you are,
我就显得越聪明
the smarter I look.
看来米利·斯通
Oh, uh, looks like Milly Stone,
也就是竞赛设备的持有人 有话要说
the owner of the trivia equipment, wants to say a few words.
米利
Milly?
喂 话筒开着吗
Hello? Is this-- is this thing on?
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
是因为你刚才的滑稽表演
Well, you did that comedian thing.
"话筒开着吗
"Is this thing on?
大家好 我是理查德·普赖尔
Hello, I'm Richard Pryor.
理查德·普赖尔 喜剧演员
带我老婆走吧 求你了"
Take my wife, please."
我只想知道这话筒开着吗
I actually just wanted to know if the thing was on.
好吧 那也很有趣
Oh. Well, that's fun too.
在座的各位 大家好 欢迎光临
Everybody, hello. Welcome.
我们在此欢聚一堂 废话我不说了
We're here to have fun. Blah blah blah.
不过要提醒一句
But a quick word of warning.
竞赛设备可不是唐卡玩具 明白吗
The trivia machines are not Tonka toys, okay?
美国著名玩具厂商
而是昂贵的高精科技产品
They're delicate pieces of technology that cost me a lot of money.
别瞎玩 也别用油腻腻的手去摸它
Don't abuse them. And watch the greasy fingers.
实际上 游戏结束之前
In fact, all sales of buffalo wings are suspended
暂不供应辣鸡翅
until the game is over.
那不是真的
That's actually not true.
我这就去告诉厨房♥
I'm gonna go tell the kitchen staff.
这儿可不归她管
She does not own the place.
那我就买♥♥下所有的辣鸡翅 全扔出去
Then I'm just gonna buy all the buffalo wings and throw them out.
好吧 各位客人
All right. Well, gang,
想买♥♥辣鸡翅的赶紧下单吧
order up the buffalo wings quick,
她可以要动真格的
cause she means it.
现在收起你的手♥机♥ 我们开始吧
Now put your phones away and let's begin.
米歇尔
Hey, Michelle.
-你想做我的搭档吗 -玩智力竞赛吗
- You wanna be my partner? - For trivia?
不 生活伴侣 我现在没男人陪
No, in life. I'm off guys now.
当然是智力竞赛
Yes, for trivia.
我一定要得满分
I'm desperate for a perfect score.
我唯一的弱项就是艺术这玩意儿
My only weakness is the artsy and the fartsy.
-好啊 开始吧 -行
- Yeah, okay, let's do it. - Okay.
都是单项选择 知道答案就立马点
Well, it's all multiple choice, so if you know it, hit it.
我来输入咱的队名
I'm punching in our team name now.
-是"萨歇尔" -明智的选择
- It's "Samchelle." - That's very clever.
凑合吧
Not really.
好了 我来答地理题
Okay, geography is me.
"迄今为止 欧洲唯一
"What is the only European country
还在南美有领地的是哪个国家"
to still have territory in South America?"
答对啦
Got it.
最高分
Max points!
厉害 萨姆
Good going, Sam.
这是常识 刚开始总是很简单
Ah, everyone got it. They always start out easy.
这还简单 选项里的国家 我一个都不认识
That was easy? I didn't recognize one country on that list.
你不知道法国吗
You didn't recognize France?
我知道法国 只是看起来很奇怪
No, I recognized France. It just looked weird.
影视类
这不是我的强项
Ooh, that's a weak spot for me.
放着我来 小菜一碟
Not for me. Easy-peasy.
杰克·格里森在《警♥察♥与卡车强盗》中
"What character did Jackie Gleason play
美国资深电影明星
扮演了什么角色
in 'Smokey and the Bandit'?"
全靠你了 搭档
It's all yours, partner.
哈林·詹金斯 威利·布福德
"Harlin Jenkins," "Willie Buford."
均是电影人物
听起来都差不多
They're all sounding the same.
这就是挑战所在
Kinda the point of the challenge there.
我能在脑海描绘出别的角色叫他的名字
I can picture other characters saying his name.
"那个谁 叫啥名来着
"Well, hey there, whatever-your-name-is,
那恶棍要去哪"
where's that varmint going off to?"
这是电影里的对白吗
That's actual dialogue from the movie?
差不多
It's stuff like that.
思考的时间越久 得分越低
You know that the longer you take, the fewer points we get.
谁给那个...杰克·格里森打个电♥话♥
Hey, someone get... Jackie Gleason guy on the horn there.
受不了你
Oh, good grief.
C. 警官布福德·T·贾斯迪斯
幸好赶在时间到之前
Phew, at the buzzer.
-马上就想出来了 -明天吗
- I was gonna get it. - Today?
拜托在今天之内想出来好吗
'Cause it kinda needed to happen today.
你是 一个人玩吗
So, uh, you playing alone?
是的
Yup.
你可以找个搭档的
You know you can play with a partner.
我不需要搭档 我有巨魔娃娃陪我
I don't need a partner. I have my troll doll.
我知道漏洞
I know the bugs.
-什么漏洞 -这软件的漏洞
- What bugs? - In the software.
我们可以赢得比赛
We could win this.
谢谢 不用了
I'm fine, thank you.
如果你不知道答案
If you don't know the answer,
-就别乱按 -我以为我知道
- don't press the button. - I thought I knew it.
"以为"可赢不了90美元
"Thought" does not get you 90 bucks.
真搞不懂 我以前很擅长智力竞赛的
I don't understand, I used to be really good at trivia.
我脑子里装的都是没用的知识
My head was full of useless knowledge.
我知道一堆日常生活中用不到的东西
I prided myself on knowing things
却总能在聚会上惊艳全场
that would never come into actual play in day-to-day life,
我一直引以为傲
but would dazzle a crowd at a swell party.
下一个问题来了
They're putting up another question.
现在我用头脑思考 却得不出答案
But now when I think, nothing happens.
只有微弱的咔咔声在我脑袋里回响
There's just a faint rattling sound echoing up there.
-你挡着按键了 -我变蠢了
- You're blocking the button! - I'm getting dumber.
我的智商在流失
I'm actually losing intelligence.
自从我发现我高中没毕业以后
Ever since I found out I didn't graduate high school,
那些知识就从我脑中溜走了
knowledge is seeping out of my brain.
你高中没毕业吗
You didn't graduate high school?
是啊 你能相信吗
No, can you believe it?
越来越深信不疑了
More and more, yes.
靠 是杰尔·凯利
Crap! Jill Kelley.
美国社交名媛
我知道答案的
I knew that one!
等等 是百老汇类
Wait, Broadway!
百老汇音乐剧
-这是为我量身设计的 -你确定吗
- This has me written all over it. - Are you sure?
百分百确定
I'm sure. I'm completely sure.
好吧 尽情发挥吧
Okay, have at it.
"这是一部1961年上演的百老汇烂剧
"This 1961 broadway flop
改编自一部著名小说
was based on the well-known novel
并且由玛丽·泰勒·摩尔主演"
and starred Mary Tyler Moore."
美国著名女演员
1961年 应该是《金钻盟》或者《溜冰场》
Great, 1961. That would be "Legs Diamond" or "The Rink."
是《溜冰场吗》
Was it "The Rink"?
它们都不在选项里
Those aren't on the screen.
-我来想想海报 -别想海报
- I can see the poster. - No, don't look at the poster.
-看选项 -是《无弦之乐》
- Look at the screen. - It's "No Strings."
《无弦之乐》或是《宝冢》
"No strings" or "Takarazuka."
你说的这些选项里都没有
None of those are on the screen!
选项都不对啊
But none of those are right.
不 肯定有一个是对的
No, one of them is right.
机器有可能出错
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表