剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
我过来给他开门
I came over to let him in.
然后你就大"开门"了
And then you started to let him in.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry
一开始我卷进了这事
that I got involved in all this in the first place.
如果有舞裙坏了 我会补好
And if any tutus were damaged, I will fix them!
我就是做这个的
It's what I do!
抱歉 小鸟们
Sorry, birds.
-你们好 -你得装台新空调
- Um, hi? - You need a new air conditioner.
还得装个警报系统
That and an alarm system.
我就说 我们不应该来的
See, I told you we shouldn't be here.
-你说让我们来你家的 -没戳
- You said we could use your place. - True dat.
不过是让你们有课的时候来换衣服
As a dressing room when we have class.
等等 我们今天有课吗
Wait... do we have class today,
波 我睡了多久
Boo? How long was I sleeping up there?
-没有 今天周六 -我周五睡着的
- No, it's Saturday. - And I fell asleep on Friday,
所以没事
so I'm good here.
你刚说了"没戳"吗
Did you say "True dat"?
饶了我吧 我昨晚没睡好
Cut me some slack, I had a bad night.
为什么你床边要放一罐花生酱
Why do you sleep with a jar of peanut butter by your bed?
等你年纪大一点就懂了
You'll understand when you're older.
给我点私人空间 我得打扫卫生了
So some privacy, girls. Mama's gotta clean up.
更衣室修好没
Is the dressing room fixed yet?
周一上课的时候就修好了
It'll be ready for class on Monday.
我们不是吹了半天吗
After all that drying we did.
我要另请一个水管工
I'm gonna get a second plumber out here.
要有两只眼睛的
He's gonna have two eyes.
-会很棒的 -你家没有健怡汽水了
- It'll be great. - You're out of diet soda.
-是吗 -我拿走了
- I am? - Well, you are now.
你确定不吃点什么吗
Are you sure I can't bring you anything?
天 不要了 整整三天我都在努力
God, no. I've spent three days trying not to throw up
不把上次吃的油炸食品吐出来
from that freaky fried festival we had the other night.
一是因为我讨厌呕吐
Partially because I hate throwing up
二是因为就算我想吐
and partially because if I do throw up,
我也要吐在查理的车里
I want to do it in Charlie's car.
-给你拿杯汽水吧 -谢啦
- I'll bring you something fizzy. - Thanks.
-波 来点薯条 -别晃 我想吐
- Hey, Boo, bring fries! - Don't bounce. I'm nauseous.
-抱歉 薯条会让你好过点 -不要
- Sorry. Fries will make you feel better. - No!
别这样 要以毒攻毒
Oh, come on. Hair of the dog.
你今天太活跃 我招架不住
You're way too perky for me to deal with today.
好吧 想去逛街吗
Okay fine. Want to go shopping?
-有作业 处于黑暗期 -好吧
- Homework... dark ages. - Oh.
-这一页你看了多久了 -怎么了
- How long have you been on that page? - Why?
-都结蜘蛛网了 -我集中不了注意力
- Cobwebs. - I can't concentrate.
需要我的笔记吗
Want my notes?
上面画满了爱心和笑脸吗
Do they have hearts and smiley faces all over them?
-差不多 -那给我
- Afraid so. - Give 'em.
-你在这儿 -我在这儿
- There you are. - Here I am.
-发生什么了 -你什么意思
- What happened? - What do you mean?
我等了你好久 快一个世纪了
I've been waiting for you forever! Literally forever!
好感动啊
So dramatic.
金妮 我从三点开始就坐在校外
Ginny, I've been sitting outside of school since 3:00.
我以为你被拐走了 我去了六家酒店
I thought you were abducted. I went by six liquor stores
还强迫他们给我看监控录像
and forcibly viewed their surveillance videos.
我告诉过你 我会和梅兰妮来这里
I told you I was going to walk here with Melanie.
你没和她一起
You didn't walk here with...
-你没说过 -我说过 乔什
- You never said that. - I did too, Josh.
听我说话用心点
Listen for a change.
金妮 你从没说要和梅兰妮一起走
Ginny, you never said that you were going to walk here with Melanie.
我没说在学校外面见啊
I never said meet me outside of school.
周一我一向都在校外等你
I always meet you outside of school on Mondays.
周一 周四还有每隔一个周五
Mondays, Thursdays and every other Friday
当我没有乐队活动时
when I don't have jazz band,
我们就在学校外面见面
I meet you outside of school.
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about this.
我们一直在校外见面
I've been meeting you outside of school
这基本上是我们这八年来的传统
on basically that same schedule for eight years.
有一年不是周一 而是改成周二
One year it was Tuesdays instead of Mondays
因为我去上园艺课修额外学分
when I had that extra credit horticulture class,
但那是好久以前的事了
but that was a long time ago.
我从没跟你说过我在那里等你
I never told you I'd be there!
但你一直都会在那里
But you are always there!
超级无聊 不是吗
And how boring is that, huh?
周一 周四还有每隔一个周五
Monday, Thursday and every other Friday?
光听这句话我都能睡着
I'm falling asleep just repeating it.
不无聊 我们一直都这么做
It's not boring, it's what we do.
我得去厕所
I have to go to the bathroom.
金妮 你去哪里 干嘛对我发火
Ginny, where are you going? Why are you mad at me?
我还强迫警♥察♥局违背政策
I'm the one who forced the sheriff's department
帮我提交寻人启事申请 金妮
to file a missing persons report against their own policy! Ginny!
-发生什么了 -我不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
-他们吵架了吗 -我觉得是
- Are they fighting? - I think they're fighting.
他们从来不吵架
They never fight.
也许他没装好数字录放影机
Maybe he forgot to set the D.V.R.
看着没那么简单
This seems bigger than a D.V.R. Fight.
金妮 如果你不出来 那么
Ginny, if you don't come out here then...
天哪 他跟着她进了女厕所
Oh my God, he followed her into the ladies' room?!
那是非法的 乔什从不做非法的事
That's illegal. And Josh would never do something illegal.
大事不妙
Something's really wrong.
能从男厕所边上听到他们在讲什么吗
Can you hear what they're saying from the men's room side?
快过去看看
Let's go see.
你好啊 小园丁
Hey there, farmer John.
你沉醉在你的花♥园♥里了吗
Ya tending to your garden?
好奇怪 闻起来像大蒜
Wow. That's weird. It smells like garlic.
我午饭吃的是乔瓦尼餐厅的菜
I had Giovanni's for lunch.
搞得我都想吃意大利菜了
And it's putting me in the mood for some Italian.
乔瓦尼好吃吗 我一直在找好吃的披萨饺
Is Giovanni's good? I'm always on the hunt for a good calzone.
-我现在有点忙 -我知道 楚丽
- I'm kind of busy here. - I know. Look, Truly,
我只是想说
I just wanted to say
我昨晚不是有意吓你的
I didn't mean to spook you last night.
我不想说这个
I don't want to talk about it.
但我要跟你道歉
But I need to apologize.
我当时应该冷静得体点的
I should've handled it more delicately.
我和一个水管工在舞蹈室乱搞
I was dry humping a plumber in the dance studio.
这事原本就不得体
There's nothing delicate about this.
可我还让这事更糟糕了 我本可以
And then I made it worse. I could have...
怎么了
What?
你刚刚说的很好笑
What you just said... that was funny.
-你是过来耻笑我的吗 -不是
- So you came by to laugh at me? - No.
尽管这事有点喜感
Although there is a touch of comedy to all this,
你得承认
you have to admit.
昨晚睡觉前我花了一个小时
I mean, last night I spent an hour before going to sleep
想出了不少关于独眼水管工的笑话
coming up with one-eyed plumber jokes, and there are tons,
但我不是故意让你感觉更糟的 真的
but I made you feel bad and I didn't mean to. Really.
好吧
Fine.
你想跟我讲讲那个水管工吗
Do you at least want to tell me about plumber guy?
昨晚是突发事件还是有历史渊源的
Was last night totally spontaneous or is there a history?
-我真的不想谈这件事 -为什么
- I really don't want to talk about this. - Why?
因为他是独眼龙吗 其他部分挺帅的啊
'Cause he only has one eye? 'Cause otherwise he's pretty cute.
我有次和一个装假腿的男人上♥床♥了
I once slept with a guy who had a peg leg.
他在《金银岛》演海盗
He was in the pirate show at Treasure Island.
我以为那假腿是个道具 结果不是
I thought it was a prop. It was not a prop.
我不在乎他是独眼龙
I don't care about the one-eye thing.
很好 因为你终于放开了
Great. Because it's good to get out there,
开始做别的事情了
grab a little something.
楚丽
Truly?
我仍然爱着哈贝尔
I still love Hubbell.
-但他去世了 -我知道
- But he's gone. - I know.
而且即使他在世 也已经和我结婚了
And even before he was gone, he was taken.
-我知道 -那你打算要等多久呢
- I know. - So how long are you going to wait?
意大利的寡妇 余生都是穿黑色的
Italian widows wear black the rest of their lives.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表