剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
- For you. - A snood.
太棒了
So cool.
我专门为你的乔佛里芭蕾舞校面试做的
I made it for the Joffrey auditions.
代表着幸运
It's lucky.
一个幸运的发网
Ooh. A lucky snood.
你现在都不用练舞了
You don't even need to dance now.
太好看了 我喜欢
It's perfect. I love it.
-帮我戴上 -好的
- Put it on? - Yep.
-你们可以坐在那里 -要多久
- You guys can sit there. - So how long is this thing?
我的课要一个半小时
My class is an hour and a half.
-真的吗 -我的天
- Seriously? - Oh my God.
你开车送我来芭蕾舞课多少次了
How many times have you driven to ballet class?
我知道 但以前没那么长
I know, but it used to be shorter.
-一直都这么久 -你说会很短的
- It was never shorter. - You said it was shorter.
上个月肯定没那么久
Last month it was totally shorter.
从来没有出现过
Never in the history of existing
比现在时间短的课程
has it ever been shorter than it is now.
我们和布达还有梅伦约好六点见
We're meeting Bud and Melon at 6:00.
我的课仍然是六点半结束
My class is till 6:30.
-不可能 -我们约好六点见面
- Not gonna work. - We're meeting them at 6:00.
这儿有好多镜子
That's a lot of mirrors.
这是芭蕾舞教室 大天才
It's a ballet studio, genius.
-早点闪人啊 -对 趁天鹅还没死
- Just duck out early. - Yeah, before the swan dies.
咋了 我还是懂点芭蕾的
What? I'm not a barbarian.
-我可不会早走 -那现在逃了吧
- I'm not ducking out early. - Then bail now.
不行
No.
老兄 搞定她 她像个小孩
Dude, handle this. She's eight.
《乖仔也疯狂》汤姆克鲁斯的成名作 讲述当父母不在家时 一个男孩疯狂玩乐的故事
当我们父母去塔霍湖时 你才是
Hey, you're the one who had to have your "Risky business" moment
那个"乖仔也疯狂"
when mom and dad went to Tahoe.
除非他们发话了 否则你都得听我的
So until they say otherwise, I own you.
《告别有情天》电影 安东尼·霍普金斯在其中饰演一个男仆
要不我就把你打扮成安东尼·霍普金斯
I could make you dress up like Anthony Hopkins
在《告别有情天》里那样为我斟茶
in "Remains of the Day" and serve me tea,
但现在 你们要做的
but instead all you have to do
就是坐这看着这满屋子的女孩跳舞
is sit on your butt and watch a room full of girls
直到六点半而已
jump around until six-fricken-30.
但我们六点有约啊
But we're meeting at 6:00.
妈妈 在吗
Hello, mom?
好吧 我们等 跳你的舞去吧
Fine. We're here. Go spin.
梅兰妮
Melanie!
你弟弟怎么在这
Why is your brother here?
查理怎么在这
Why is Charlie here?
为什么查理...
Why is Char...
算了 我现在下去
Oh, never mind. I'm coming down.
好了 各位 在扶手杠前站好
All right, everyone, places at the barre.
你弟弟在这做什么
What is your brother doing here?
上周我父母抓到他喝酒了
Our parents caught him with beer on his breath last weekend,
所以惩罚他做我的车夫
and driving me everywhere I want is his punishment.
你怎么不早提醒我
Why didn't you give me a heads up?
-提醒什么 -这样我就可以...
- What for? - So I could...
做点准备
you know, do stuff to myself.
-比如 -不知道...化妆
- Like what? - I don't know... make-up,
穿漂亮的紧身裤 梳个好看的发髻
different leotard, bag over my head.
你们要是想聊 我可以继续等着
I can wait until you're all done talking if you like.
谢谢
Thank you.
蹲
Plies.
半蹲 起
And demi and straight.
半蹲 起
Demi and straight.
深蹲
And grand.
还偷看呢 波
Very subtle, Boo.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi there.
我是克莱尔 金妮的妈妈
I'm Claire. I'm Ginny's mom.
我们昨晚见过面 但你可能记不清了
We met last night, but I'm just sure it was a big blur for you.
对 克莱尔
Right. Claire.
金妮的妈妈 你好
Ginny's mom. Yes, hi.
她跟我说了好多你的事
I just wanted to tell you how much she talks about you,
关于你在维加斯做舞♥女♥的经历
about your career as a showgirl in Vegas.
-我承认我有点嫉妒 -别这样
- I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. - Oh, well, don't be.
我想再次表达深深的哀悼
I just wanted to offer my condolences again.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
当然 你会好到哪去呢
Of course. How could you be holding up?
我只想让你知道
I just want you to know,
如果你有需要可以随时找我
I'm here for you if you need anything,
随时 我还带来我拿手的
anything at all. And I brought my famous
玉米卷卷砂锅
taco-in-a-bag casserole.
玉米卷卷
Taco-in-a-bag?
过去的女童子军都会做这菜
Oh, it's an old girl scout dish.
每个野营者都会带上一包薯条
Every camper gets a bag of chips,
再放进他们最爱的玉米卷
they put in their favorite taco fixings,
把它们搅碎混一起
they crunch it all up,
瞧 这就是玉米卷卷了
and voila. You got taco in a bag.
虽然卖♥♥相不咋地
It looks revolting,
但吃起来棒极了
but it tastes like heaven.
这是给你的
Oh, and it's terrible for you.
谢了
Perfect.
我把这个放冰箱
I'll pop this in the fridge.
-你这冰箱里都放了些什么呀 -好吃的
- Oh, very sad selection. - Yeah, the best ones were eaten
都在追悼会上被吃光了 这些是没人吃的
at the memorial the other night. These are the rejects.
不管怎样 我会帮你的
Anyway, I'll get out of your hair.
有任何需要帮忙的 打给我
Just call me if there's anything I can do for you.
-我会的 -失去丈夫的那天
- I will. - You know, the day I lost my husband
是我人生里最灰暗的一天
was the worst day of my life.
当然我指的是离婚
Of course I lost him to the divorcee
那天他穿着牛仔裤走过大街
in the jeggings across the street
却没出车祸
and not in a car accident,
但还是很难过
but it still hurt.
-确实 -但你
- I'm sure. - But you.
可怜的
You poor thing.
哈贝尔的离开
Hubbell didn't even leave you,
绝不像吉尔抛弃我那样
not the way Gil left me.
你们这对新婚燕尔
You were still newlyweds,
还恩恩爱爱的
still in love.
现在你孤身一人住在这陌生的小镇
And now you're here in a new town,
陌生的房♥子里
in a strange house, all alone.
-一定很艰难吧 -我还在麻木阶段
- Must be overwhelming. - I think I'm still in the numb phase.
艰难或许还在路上
Overwhelming is probably on the way.
关键是
And on top of everything else,
你还得面对这些破事
to be burdened down with all this,
-我不敢想象 -什么
- I can't imagine. - All of what?
-这些 -这些是范妮的东西
- All this. - Oh, well, this is Fanny's stuff.
她喜欢那些盯着人的东西
She likes things that stare.
不 亲爱的 我不是说那个
Oh, no, sweetie, I don't mean that.
我是说这个
I mean all of this...
房♥子 土地
the house, the land.
消息传得真快啊
Oh, wow. News travels fast.
就像高速列车那么快
Around here, like a bullet train.
-你之前有土地吗 -我以前一无所有
- You ever own land before? - I've never owned anything before.
我在商场买♥♥的皮夹克还得分期付款呢
I still have a leather jacket on layaway at the forum shops.
你得负责打理这么多事
Oh, it's a big responsibility.
光维护工作就够你头大的了
The upkeep... it's enough to make your head spin.
不管怎样 如果你觉得
Anyhow, if you should decide
这个负担过重时
that this is all just too much for you,
就打给我吧
you could give me a call.
打给你干啥
Give you a call to do?
你不会是房♥产经纪人吧
You're a real estate agent?
连续三年的销♥售♥冠军
Top salesperson three years running.
以前是兼♥职♥
Used to be part time,
但吉尔跟那个
and then Gil ran off with that whore
早上不肯把垃圾桶拎回家的妓♥女♥跑了
who refused to bring her barrels in in the morning.
她就是这样钓到他的
That's how she hooked him.
最后他帮她拎进屋
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表