剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Well, Michelle's not here. And being hated from afar
就等于没恨你
is like not being hated at all.
我都不记得那晚跟什么记者说过话
I don't even remember talking to any news people that night.
波 那个包裹
Boo, the package!
死了 我忘了
Shoot. I forgot.
这是我躲过的最难闻的杂物间了
That is the worst smelling broom closet i have ever been in.
你进过可多杂物间了 是吧
You've been in a lot of broom closets, have you?
所以我知道杂物间不该闻起来就像
Enough to know it shouldn't smell like a broom
《贫民窟的百万富翁》里的扫把的味道
From "Slumdog millionaire."
音响开 音响关
Sound on. Sound off.
怎么看 都很棒
Doesn't matter. Still great.
让我再看一次
Let me see it again.
提醒各位一下
In case you're wondering,
这可不是支持我的样子
this is not supportive.
-波 -快快快
- Boo? - Go go go.
我想看书 我们家有书吗
I could read a book. Do we have books?
我拿本书给你
I will get you a book.
因为如果我看书 就不会再想着
Because if I read a book, it will get my mind
我快疯掉的这件事
off the fact that I'm going insane.
我就看本书 然后等我看完了
I'll just read the book and by the time I finish,
就会觉得其实我一直都是这样的
I'll just think I was always like that.
坐在客厅里行吗
Sitting in the living room counts?
-可以 -好的
- Sure. - Okay.
刚跟湿式真空吸尘器处的很好
Just got super friendly with a wet-vac.
刚过了两百万点击率
We just passed two million hits.
很好 看招吧 "知味合唱团"
Yes. Take that, Cleft Palate Choir.
-哇 -别"哇"了
- Whoo! - Do not "Whoo" this.
这个可不是该"哇"的 不能"哇"这个
This is not a "Whoo" thing. We are not "Whoo"ing this.
波 放轻松
Boo, relax.
这个可是你15分钟的杰作
This is your 15 minutes of fame.
安迪·沃霍尔 宝贝
Andy Warhol, baby.
20世纪艺术界最有名的人物之一
不是我不想你待在我的杂物间里
Okay. Not that I don't enjoy having you in my broom closet,
但你要什么时候回家
but when are you ever going to go home?
肯定会回的
Eventually.
你在这待了一个多星期了
You've been here for over a week.
你不觉得他们会学聪明吗
You don't think they'll get wise?
他们知道的只是直到开学
Look. All they know is that until school starts,
我都会在乔佛里 我就打算这么说
I'm at Joffrey. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
或许你走的这段时间他俩进展顺利呢
Maybe things got better between them while you were gone.
或许米歇尔会觉得那个视频很搞笑
Maybe Michelle will think the video's funny.
你赢了 萨莎
Nice, Sasha.
波
Boo?
你弟弟弄了坨诡异地黏黏的东西在
Your brother did a weird sticky thing in the--
-我来处理 -好的
- I got it. - Okay.
亨德森赌场
女士们先生们 感谢大家
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
我是乔乔·迪莱恩
I'm Jo-jo Deline.
我们是星尘双煞
This is two shakes of stardust.
若您想见证更多奇迹
And if you still want to see something,
一小时后我们继续
we're back in an hour.
感谢你找了个胖子来 米歇尔
Thanks for the fat guy, Michelle.
他起码没有幽闭恐惧症
Hey, he wasn't claustrophobic.
箱子几乎塞不下他
He barely fit in the box.
美♥国♥佬♥就喜欢炸薯条 有什么办法
Americans like fries. What can I say?
你今晚有点拽拽的啊
You know you have a little bit of an attitude tonight.
我理解的 我也是艺术家
I understand. I'm an artist too.
我也有脾气不太好的时候
I have temperamental days.
别忘了谁给你发工资就好
Just don't forget who's paying the bills.
还有一点
One more thing.
-你忘记鼓掌了 -什么
- You forgot to clap. - What?
当我说"你们想见证奇迹吗"
When I say "you wanna see something?"
你应该要鼓掌的
You're supposed to clap.
-鼓掌吗 -是的
- Clap? - Yes, clap.
要带动观众的情绪
Get the audience into it.
你得鼓掌 丝丝就鼓了
You gotta clap. Cissy claps.
是 我鼓掌了
I do. I clap.
所以再说一次
So just to be clear again,
当我说"你们想见证奇迹吗"
I say "You wanna see something?"
你就鼓掌 懂吗
You clap, got it?
这实在多余 你懂吗
It's completely redundant, you know?
什么多余
What is?
你的口号♥ "你们想见证奇迹吗"
Your catch phrase. "You wanna see something?"
观众来看表演的目的
The very fact that they came to see a show
就是要来见证一些什么的
means they want to see something.
他们就在这里 特地来的
They're here. They came here.
你没必要再去一遍遍地
You don't need to keep asking them
问他们想不想见证奇迹
over and over if they wanna see something.
还有 你的标语写的"见识"
Plus, your sign says "Want to,"
而你却一直说"见证"
and you keep saying "Wanna,"
所以你说的话甚至
So you're not even mimicking
和你这傻瓜标语都对不上
The ridiculous sign you put up there.
我把毕生功夫都倾注于这个表演
A man puts everything he has into an act.
这个标语
A sign.
你竟敢
And you have the nerve
指责我是错的
to tell him it's wrong?
我的标语是错的
My sign's wrong?
我把自己的口号♥说错了
I'm saying my own saying, wrong?
告诉你
You know what?
-我不用你举着鸟了 -你得偿所愿了
- I don't want you holding the bird. - Now you did it.
换丝丝来举
Cissy's got the bird.
这样你就可以专注于鼓掌
You can focus on your clapping
和耍你那臭脾气
and your crappy attitude.
我现在要把这个扬声器搬到车上
Now I'm gonna put that speaker in the car.
回来 再把那个扬声器搬到车上
Come back, get that speaker, put it in the car.
还有绳子和监视器 都放到车上
Get the cords and monitor, put them in the car.
换衣服 把戏服也放到车上
Change, put my costume in the car,
然后我会带着我老婆
and then I'm gonna take my wife
去吃晚饭 因为她值得
out to dinner because she earned it.
她鼓掌鼓得可好了
She claps like a champ.
-这是你的脆豆条吗 -本来是
- Is this your hummus? - It was.
味道不错
It's good.
-一切都好吗 -我吃了他的脆豆条
- Is everything okay? - I ate his hummus.
我听到外面有动静就出来看看
I heard something and came out to see what it was.
是我在吃他的脆豆条
It was me eating his hummus.
我以为她不会回来的
I didn't think she was gonna be here.
为什么你...
Why didn't you think--
糟糕
Oh crap.
我现在不该回家的
I'm not supposed to be home yet.
-很抱歉 我忘记了 -没事的
- I'm so sorry. I forgot. - It's OK.
我今晚过得太糟糕了
Oh, I just had this terrible night.
我和那个超级蠢蛋乔乔大吵了一架
I got into this giant fight with Jo-jo, the amazing idiot.
她会全部吃光的
She's gonna eat the whole thing.
我嘲笑了他的标语 说他是个傻瓜
I made fun of his sign and I told him he was a moron,
下面是我最失败的地方
And here's what a giant loser I am,
我甚至没被炒鱿鱼
I didn't even get fired.
真没有 他们把我的鸟拿走了
Nope. They took the bird away from me.
我不能再举鸟了
I don't get to hold the bird.
鸟由丝丝来举
Cissy's going to hold the bird
而我只是傻站着做这个动作
And I'm going to stand there doing this.
如果你明晚出现
So if you show up tomorrow night
激动地想看我举着鸟
excited to see me holding the bird,
你会非常失望的
you're going to be severely disappointed.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
她很郁闷 我们回去睡觉吧
She's upset. Let's go back to bed.
-为什么她还在这 -她是我的朋友
- Why is she still here? - She's my friend.
她还要待多久
How long is she gonna stay?
-我不知道 -可她老是出现在这
- I don't know. - I mean, she's always around.
哪里也不去 她怎么不去约会
She doesn't go anywhere. Why doesn't she date?
她的"小妹妹"是不是有什么问题
Is there something wrong with her hoo-ha?
她那里没有问题 只是这一年过得不好
There's nothing wrong with her hoo-ha. She's had a bad year.
她很纠结 还没走出困境
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表