剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
那才排第二吗
And that was two?
-吻乔治·克鲁尼排第二 -没错
- Kissing George Clooney was two. - Yep.
-第一是什么 -第一...
- What was one? - Oh well, one...
-我们从来不提第一 -太有纪念意义了
- We never talk about one. - No, it was so monumental...
-所以不想一直提 -然后我们就给忘了
- that we don't want to repeat it. - And we can't remember it.
去年生日 范妮带我去了威廉斯堡
For my last birthday Fanny took me to Colonial Williamsburg.
她给我买♥♥了顶帽子
I got a bonnet.
那有点像...阿米什人
Oh, that sounds... vaguely Amish.
基♥督♥新教门诺信徒 以拒绝现代设备 坚持简朴生活闻名
我想今晚一定会很有趣
I bet tonight's going to be really fun.
-记得告诉我情况 -啥时候
- Make sure to tell me all about it. - When?
-我们聊天的时候 -我们什么时候聊天
- When we talk. - When do we talk?
我们现在就在聊天
We're talking now.
那是因为她没明白小恶魔的童话
But that's 'cause she didn't understand about the troll.
其实 你俩出去玩的时候
You know, sometimes when you're going out,
多个人一起去也不错
the two of you, it's nice to have another person along to
可以在你们跳舞的时候 帮你们看包
keep an eye on your bag if you get up to dance
在你们要用男厕所的时候
or to watch the bathroom door
帮你们守门
in case you need to use the men's room?
就像《霹雳娇娃》那样
A third person like in "Charlie's Angels."
三个人一起
There were three of them.
但只有两个人全程都出演
Yeah, but only two stayed on the show for the entire run
所以实际上只有俩
so really there were two.
海报上有三个人
There were three in the picture.
辉煌的灵魂人物只有两个
But two in loyalty and spirit.
但事实上参演人物有三个
But three in reality and number.
-我想如果你们需要... -我们不需要
- I was thinking if you needed a third... - We don't.
-我可以一起去... -我们俩够了
- I could come along... - Two is fine.
帮你们守着男厕所的门
and watch the men's room door for you.
-你不会想和我们一起的 -为什么不想
- You don't want to come with us. - Why not?
是啊 为什么不想
Yeah, why not?
我们今天这么没默契吗
Wow,are we so not communicating today.
你说我要多和同龄人一起玩
You said I need to go out with people my own age.
没错 但不包括我
Yeah, but not with me.
-你是我唯一认识的同龄人 -但...
- You're the only person my own age that I know. - But...
所有东西 给你们打八折
I'll give you 20% off of everything.
-加送几个变色戒指 -我爱变色戒指
- And some free mood rings. - I love mood rings.
-别这样 她会派上用的 -什么用
- Come on, she'll be handy. - How?
要是纽扣掉了或是拉链崩了 我能修好
Like if a button falls off or a zipper breaks, I can fix it.
而且她挺可爱的 像只迷你犬
Yeah, plus she's cute. Like a purse dog.
-就当养条狮子狗嘛 -求你们了
- It'll be like having a Shih Tzu. - Oh please?!
让我当你们的狮子狗吧
Please let me be your Shih Tzu?
要是她一起来 得进行形象大改造
Okay, but if she's coming, we have to change the whole package.
我不明白你说什么 不过就按你说的办
I don't know what that means, but let's do it!
-我不该穿这双鞋 -挺好看的
- I should not have worn these shoes. - They're cute.
太紧了 让我走起来很滑稽
They're tight and they make me walk funny.
-它们让你走起来很性感 -真的吗
- They make you walk sexy. - Really?
有点汉纳-芭芭拉工作室的感觉
In a Hanna-Barbera kind of way.
制♥作♥《猫和老鼠》《史酷比》等著名动画片
反正你会一直坐着
You'll be doing a lot of sitting.
-有种再说一遍我是疯子 -你是疯子
- Tell me again that I'm crazy! - You're crazy!
-证据确凿还想狡辩 -什么证据
- When I have nothing but proof on my side?! - What proof?
-我们该怎么办 -去敲门吗
- What do we do? - I guess we knock?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我没法为我的行为负责
I can't be held accountable for my actions.
没错 我是疯了
Apparently I'm crazy!
-把那个放下 -不要
- Put that down! - No!
这可是乔纳森·阿德勒牌的 你个疯子
That's Jonathan Adler, you lunatic!
著名室内设计师品牌
-你先去 -我不敲
- You first. - I'm not going to knock.
-我们不能一直站在这 -要走吗
- We can't just stand here. - Should we go?
-你在干什么 -发短♥信♥给萨莎
- What are you doing? - I'm texting Sasha.
你给我过来 当面说清楚
You come over here and you say that to my face!
我可不希望他过去和她说清楚
Oh, I hope he doesn't come over here and say that to her face.
进来 快点上楼 别说话
Get in. Move quickly up the stairs, do not say a word.
-快点 波 -看在上帝的份上
- Come on, Boo. - And who, for the love of god,
谁要用这么多抱枕
needs this many throw pillows?!
你们好 托雷斯先生 托雷斯太太
Hi, Mr. And Mrs. Torres.
波
Boo!
我不想那么无礼
I didn't want to be rude.
-啊 -抱歉
- Ah. - Sorry.
-疼 -抱歉
- Ow. - Sorry.
-疼啊 -抱歉
- Ow. - Sorry.
-疼 -抱歉
- Aw! - Sorry.
直到拔完 她都会一直道歉的
She's going to be sorry for the next 40 plucks.
说一句总结的就行了 然后快点
Just issue a blanket apology and move on.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
我不明白 要是你受不了痛
I don't know why you're plucking your eyebrows
为什么要拔眉毛
if you can't take the pain.
因为查理今晚也要去
Because Charlie is going to be there tonight
金妮会把我打扮成蒂塔·万提斯
and Ginny's going to make me look like Dita Von Teese.
时尚圈名人
-等等 是吗 -不是吗
- Wait, I am? - Aren't you?
我以为要把你打扮成凯特·方迪
I thought I was making you look like Kat Von D.
美貌与技术并存的著名纹身师
查理不是喜欢蒂塔·万提斯吗
I thought Charlie liked Dita Von Teese.
梅兰妮 查理到底喜欢谁
Melanie, who does Charlie like?
《黑客帝国》里的尼奥
Neo from The Matrix.
算了
Okay, never mind.
反正她们也差不多 打扮成结合体就行
They're almost the same person. I'll do a combo.
快好了 只要再涂一层强调色
Almost done, now I just need my accent color.
现在几点 我们该走了
What time is it? We need to leave.
可能他们不会出门
Maybe they're not going to go out.
他们一定会出门
Oh, they're going out.
这是工作 我妈从不会放下工作
This is a work thing. My mother never misses a work thing.
她宁可脚下生根 也不愿错过工作上的事
She'd rather let her roots grow out than miss a work thing.
不如涂金色
Maybe gold.
梅兰妮 给小指涂另一种颜色
Melanie, painting your pinky another color
一点强调效果都没有
doesn't look like an accent.
看着像上一瓶指甲油被用光而已
It just looks like you ran out of polish.
这涂法又不是我想出来的
I didn't invent the concept.
那更糟糕 你抄袭其他人愚蠢的想法
Even worse... you're copying someone else's moronic idea.
窈窕佳人 派对女王 最懂了
Wow, pleasant person, party of one.
萨莎 下来
Sasha! Come down here please!
太好了
Great.
我知道他们常吵架 但这次听着很严重
I know they fight a lot, but this one sounds bad.
我怀疑这是不是跟蒂莫西那事有关
I wonder if it's about the Timothy situation.
肯定是的
Must be.
-不知道是不是真的 -我们知道
- We don't know if that's true or not. - We know.
是个人都知道
Everyone knows.
萨莎的父亲与蒂莫西·马什是情侣
Sasha's dad and Timothy Marsh are boyfriends.
-他们坠入爱河 -禁忌之爱
- They're in love. - Forbidden love.
-谁禁止他们的 -萨莎的母亲
- Forbidden by who? - Sasha's mom.
现在蒂莫西要搬走了
And now Timothy's moving away.
-他们将永远不能在一起了 -真不幸
- And they'll never get to really be together. - Sad.
-非常非常不幸 -嘘 变安静了
- So so sad. - Shh! It's quiet.
-大家都穿好衣服了吗 -乔什
- Everybody decent? - Josh!
-你把我们吓个半死 -我吗
- You scared us half to death. - I did?
我们以为你是萨莎
We thought you were Sasha.
为什么萨莎会吓到你们
Why are you scared of Sasha?
因为她把父母的尸体当沙发用
Because she's using her parents' corpses as a couch.
不 她没 我刚看到她
No, she's not. I just saw her.
她在喝酸奶
She's having a yogurt.
她让我进来的
She let me in.
你来这干嘛呀
What are you doing here?
-我给你们带了些过夜装备 -你真好
- I brought you guys some overnight kits. - Josh.
没什么好东西 就一些松饼 曲奇
Nothing big, just some muffins, cookie dough,
皮礼士糖 这些苹果是给波的
pre-loaded pez dispensers, some apples for Boo...
乔什你真好
Josh!
有两副牌
Two decks of cards
可以玩拉米纸牌 敷黄瓜眼膜
if you want to play some canasta, cucumber eye masks...
放冰箱里冷冻数分钟效果更好
pop them in the freezer for a few minutes for the best results...
短毛袜脚冷时可以穿
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表