剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah. He is my service dog.
如果我喝多了
When I get really drunk
晕倒在下水道边上 它就是我的枕头
and pass out in the gutter, he is my pillow.
好吧
Okay.
你想来点什么
What'll you have?
你这有什么不恶心的吗
Well, what's not gross here?
问题很犀利 奖励100分 艾莉克斯
Really tricky questions for 100, Alex.
这个销量还不错
that has its moments.
好 就要这个和一杯玛格丽塔
Okay. I'll have that and a margarita.
好的
Okay.
那么
So.
-你这一天过得如何 -就这种灰色
- What kind of day you having? - That kind.
我也觉得是
Thought so.
从你眼睛里就看出来了
You had that look in your eye.
-这酒吧是你开的吗 -20年了
- This your place? - For 20 years.
原来是个高档无比的冲浪酒吧
Used to be a nice respectable surf bar,
结果经济太他妈不景气
but with this freakin' economy,
要想收支相抵 就得做早午餐
you wanna make ends meet, now you gotta serve brunch!
早午餐太恶心了
Bleh! I hate brunch.
就不能选个正餐吗
Pick a meal.
妞你是真懂爷的心
Oh, a girl after my own heart.
为特定时间饮食习惯干杯
To time-specific eating habits.
彼此彼此
Here here.
这狗不错
Nice dog.
-谢谢 -叫啥名啊
- Thanks. - What's his name?
-不知道 -死了吗
- Don't know. - Is he dead?
-不知道 -好吧
- Don't know. - Right on.
-我就是溜溜它而已 -为啥
- I'm just walking him. - Why?
一个老男人让我溜 我想不出理由拒绝
Old guy asked me to. Couldn't think of a reason to say no.
-你喜欢狗吗 -不是特别喜欢
- You like dogs? - Not particularly.
这不就是个理由吗
That could be your reason.
你一小时前怎么不说
Where were you an hour ago?
-你叫什么名字 -苏菲·塔可
- What's your name? - Sophie Tucker.
很高兴见到你 苏菲 我叫里奇
Nice to meet you, Sophie. I'm Rico.
你是刚来镇上吗
So you new in town?
对 昨天刚到的
Yep. Just got here yesterday.
居然选周四搬家 真有胆量
Moving to a new town on a Thursday... ballsy!
是啊 我跟我老公一起来的
Yeah. I came here with my husband.
他跟他妈妈一起住这里
He lives here with his mother.
应该说 他曾经跟他妈妈一起住这里
Well, he lived here with his mother.
曾经
Lived?
过去时态啊
Past tense?
大学生吗
Junior college.
-等等 你就是那女孩 -什么
- Wait, you're that girl. - I'm sorry?
你就是那个在派对上做♥爱♥的女孩
You're the sex at the party girl.
对 我就是那女孩
Yeah. I am that girl.
天哪
Dude.
你受苦了
Tough break.
里奇
Rico!
天啊 厨房♥里那东西
Man, that thing in the kitchen.
什么东西
What thing?
-就那个东西啊 -煎锅吗
- You know, the thing! - The fryer?
是啊 那煎锅
Yeah, the fryer.
-那个煎锅 -煎锅怎么了
- The fryer. - What about it?
老是有声音
There's a sound.
油煎东西的声音
A frying sound?
天啊 我不了解厨房♥
Man, I don't know about kitchens
更不了解厨房♥里那些东西
and the things in kitchens.
苏菲·塔可 这是我妻子尼娜
Sophie Tucker, this is my wife Nina.
我名字其实不叫苏菲...
My name's not really Soph...
她就是那个在派对上做♥爱♥的女孩
She's the sex at the party girl.
天哪
Dude.
你受苦了
Tough break.
-你好 -我还以为胸会很大呢
- Hello? - Thought she'd have bigger boobs.
-这是啥味道 -就那个东西啊 天啊
- What is that smell? - It's the thing, man.
天啊
Oh man.
你好像打错电♥话♥了...
Oh, uh, I think you have the wrong...
是吗 我不知道追悼会
Oh. Well, I don't know if we've hired
锡塔尔琴是印度的一种大弦弹拨乐器
有没有请锡塔尔琴手
a sitar player for the memorial yet.
你得找范妮谈一下
You'll have to talk to Fanny about that.
我不知道她语♥音♥信箱怎么了 我...
I don't know what's wrong with her voicemail, so, I...
不 不用让我听
No, I don't need to hear you.
不不 真不用让我听你弹...
No, I really don't need to hear...
你弹得很不错
Well, you're very good.
对 你妈妈说错了
Yes. Your mother is wrong.
你怎么会有我的号♥码
Hey, how did you get my number?
谢天谢地 找到你了
Thank God I found you.
有件很重要的事我忘了问范妮
I forgot to ask Fanny something very important,
等我赶回她家的时候
and by the time I got back to her house
她已经开始做16个小时的寂静冥想了
she had started her 16 hours of meditative silence.
这是你的吗
Is that yours?
是的 我稍后给你打吧
Uh, yes. I'm gonna have to call you back.
范妮让我做一个哈贝尔真人♥大♥小的
Fanny asked me to do a life-sized sculpture
雕塑
of Hubbell.
追悼会的时候摆在甲板上
To have on the deck at the memorial.
我倒是找到了几个符合的
I do found object sculptures.
我混过画廊
I'm in galleries.
放甲板上 什么甲板
On deck? On deck of what?
还不确定
We're not sure.
好像说是 无畏号♥的甲板
There's talk of the Intrepid.
啥
What?
你也觉得很疯狂对吧
That sounds crazy to you too, right?
二战时那艘无畏号♥航母吗
The aircraft carrier Intrepid from the war?
她说她跟有关人员谈好了
She said she was getting a great deal on it.
-优♥惠♥券什么的 -一艘航母的优♥惠♥券
- Something about a coupon. - A coupon for an aircraft carrier?
我也不知道
I don't know.
她疯疯癫癫的
She was so screwy earlier.
不过 谁又能怪她呢
Though, I mean, who could blame her, right?
真希望她能说出来
I wish she'd talk.
但是你也了解她
But you know Fanny.
其实不了解
Not really.
反正就是 范妮让我
Anyway, Fanny asked me
弄个雕塑 我肯定会去弄的
to do a sculpture, which of course I'll do.
但是我只做裸体雕塑
But I only do nudes.
所以我需要收集一些信息
So I'm gonna need some input.
-什么 -所以
- What? - Now...
从他的整体外形来看
judging by his general build,
我猜想
I'm guessing
他应该是这个样子
he looked something like this.
你好
Hello?
我是温馨酒席公♥司♥的明卡
It's Minka from Cozy Catering.
我想跟您确认一下
I'm trying to get some confirmation
有关追悼会菜单的一些事宜
concerning the memorial service menu.
什么事宜
What kind of confirmation?
就是目前参加人员为500人
Just that the head count is now 500.
-怎么可能 -如果是这样的话
- That's impossible. - Because if it is,
我新进的一批西红柿周三才能送到
I don't get my new shipment of tomatoes until Wednesday.
因此那些果馅饼
I can't have those tarts
最起码得到周四 甚至周五才能做出
made until Thursday, Friday at the latest.
追悼会不能周五进行
The memorial can't be Friday.
其实周五对我更合适
Oh, Friday would be better for me too.
我就能有更多时间完善细节
Gives me more time to do the detail work.
我稍后打给你吧
I'm gonna have to call you back.
-很抱歉 我要走了 -等等
- I'm sorry, I have to go. - Wait! Wait.
-你觉得怎么样 -天哪
- What do you think? - Aah! Jeez.
最起码大体轮廓画对了吧
Am I at least in the ballpark?
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
波
Boo?
-不行 -她不会来了
- No. - She's not coming.
-不行 -波 她今天不会来了
- No. - Boo, she's not going to teach today, okay?
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表