剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
就为了从一个住所脱身
to get out of a place to live
去住另一个地方
in order to get a different place to live.
她本来...
Well, she was supposed to...
等等 还没到最疯狂的呢
No. I haven't gotten to the crazy yet.
她为了从住处脱身
She had herself declared incompetent
假装自己没有行为能力
to get out of a place to live.
你还帮着她了
And you helped her!
她绝不能指望我住在那里
She certainly can't expect me to live,
那里有太多回忆
in a place with so many memories.
有谁明知道不能长相厮守
Who co-signs on a house
还和男友一起买♥♥♥房♥♥
with a guy they know it's not gonna work out with?
她不知道会分手
Well, she didn't know that.
从来没长久过
It never works out.
和鲁弗斯会的
It will with Rufus.
史考特 现在和我一起离开这里
Scotty, leave here with me right now.
先让我签了这个
Just let me sign this.
她会让你惹上麻烦的
She will get you into trouble.
她一直在做这种事
'Cause that's what she does.
她把所有人拉进泥沼里
She drags everyone into her hole of destruction,
然后不知怎的她脱身了
then somehow she climbs out
-把你留在那里 -好生动
- and leaves you there. - So dramatic.
也许你该成为乡村歌♥手
Maybe you should be the country singer.
妈妈给我打电♥话♥需要帮助
Mom called me and needed help.
那我该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
经常换电♥话♥号♥码
Change your number a lot.
我就是这么做的
That's what I do.
说得像我要打给她似的
She acts like I call her.
我才没那么可怜呢 我有朋友
I'm not that desperate. I have friends.
我在录制唱片
I'm making a record.
真搞不懂现在关她什么事
I don't see how it's any of her business anyhow.
她12年来从不关心
She hasn't cared for 12 years.
12年半
12 1/2.
我不明白现在就关她什么事了
I don't know why it matters to her now.
签好了妈妈
There, mom.
拿着
Take it.
米歇尔
Michelle?
只是想看看你的脸
I just wanted to see your face.
上门服务
Well, door-to-door service
请给我小费
and I do accept gratuities.
你不可能永远不和我说话
You can't freeze me out forever.
我可以
Yes, I can.
但是我不会
But I won't.
我该走了
I should get going.
下回结婚前先告诉我一声
Give me some warning before you get married again.
通常情况下 不会过太久的
There's usually not that much time.
我明天再回自己家睡
I'll sleep at my place tomorrow.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表