剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
我也觉得
I didn't think so.
心 舞
第一季第四集
辣蒜鹰嘴豆泥配香脆皮塔饼
The spicy garlic hummus with the super crunchy pita chips.
我们应该买♥♥那个
We should get that.
-不行 -只买♥♥皮塔饼
- Nope. - Just the pita chips?
把袋子放下 妈
Put the bag down, mom.
谢谢
Thanks.
-来 -它们看起来又香又脆
- Here. - They look so crunchy.
我们去看看萝卜吧
Let's go find some radishes.
听起来真有意思
That sounds fun.
我真心喜欢我的漂亮购物袋
I do like my fancy shopping bag.
我们真环保 自己带购物袋
We are so global bringing our chemist totes like this.
我对你唠叨了一年 才成功说服你这么做
I only had to bug you for a year to get you to do it.
是海鸥被塑料袋噎住了的那一幕
It was the picture of that seagull choking
让我改变了观点
on that plastic bag that did it.
我都哭了
Made me cry.
现在这个让我高兴起来
And now this makes me happy.
那只海鸥噎到是有原因的
Like that seagull choked for a reason.
-看 五颜六色的 - 波
- Look how colorful! - Boo!
多漂亮啊
Ah, this stuff's beautiful.
-无聊 -我们要两捆萝卜
- Boring! - We'll get 2 bundles of the radishes.
我们已买♥♥了花菜 大头菜 西芹
We already have cauliflowers, turnips, celery.
我只是想保持好状态
I'm just trying to be good.
一周后就是乔佛里芭蕾舞校的选拔了
The Joffrey auditions are in one week.
现在是紧急时刻
Now is crunch time.
懂吗 "咀嚼"时刻
Get it? Crunch time.
Crunch也有咬碎 咀嚼的意思
人们常说好事越多越精彩
There's such a thing as having too much of a good thing.
我们买♥♥些有意思的东西吧
Let's get something fun.
我有啊 我买♥♥了毛豆
I did. I got edamame.
毛豆万岁
Hooray for edamame!
你看
Look!
自♥制♥黑巧克力花生酱杯
The homemade dark chocolate peanut butter cups
产自托潘加峡谷的嬉皮士聚集区
from the hippie place in Topanga Canyon.
这里有卖♥♥这个简直是奇迹
It's a miracle they have these.
通常每年这时候 他们在裸体派对上
They're usually all off on their naked retreat
-就把它吃光了 -不
- this time of year. - No.
-拜托 -不行
- Come on. - No.
-那给我买♥♥好了 -我不会阻止你的
- Get them for me then. - I'm not stopping you.
我们一起吃更有乐趣啊
It's more fun when we eat stuff together.
-妈 -我只是...
- Mom. - I just--
我有点担心
I worry a little bit.
这个乔佛里学校的面试听起来那么重要
I mean this Joffrey audition seems so important.
它确实很重要
It is so important.
你还记得去年你落选时
You were so disappointed last year
有多失望吗
when you didn't get in, remember?
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
你哭了一个星期
You cried all week long,
我买♥♥了那个蛋糕想让你开心一点
I got you that cake to cheer you up
我们吃完了整个蛋糕 一点不剩
and we ate the whole thing, every bit of it.
那个蛋糕很好吃
That was a good cake.
超好吃啊
So good.
但今年不同了 我进步了
But this year's different. I'm better.
我的舞跳得更好 身材也更好
I'm a better dancer, I'm in better shape--
你身材很完美
You are in perfect shape.
你是最好的
You are perfect.
我准备好了 我知道我准备好了
I'm ready. I know I'm ready.
好吧 但如果失败了...
Okay, but if it doesn't work out--
不会的 你等着瞧嘛
It will, you'll see.
好吧 只是问问
Okay. Just checking.
爆米花
Kettle corn!
走啦走啦
Ah, keep moving. Keep moving.
爆米花是全谷食品
Popcorn's a whole grain.
食物频道里面那个
The Southern lady with the diabetes
有糖尿病的南方女人说的
on the food channel said so.
甘蓝
Ooh, kale.
热的 冰箱是热的
Hot. Is that hot?
真的是热的
Ooh, that's hot.
我去 糟了
Uh-oh, spadoodle-ohs.
好吧 好吧
Okay, Okay, Okay, Okay.
救命啊 有没有人啊
Okay. Help! Help! Anybody!
有人吗 有人懂煤气的吗
Anybody? Anyone who knows anything about gas?
这里就像是个储物中心
It's like a storage facility in here.
- 范妮 -为什么你的门开着
- Fanny? - Why are your doors open?
-你怎么在这里 -为什么窗户也开着
- Why are you here? - And why is your window open?
-一切都还好吧 -你不冷吗
- Is everything okay? - Aren't you freezing?
-这里好冷 -那是我刚才说的
- It's freezing in here. - That's what I just said.
-窗户开着吗 -门也是
- Are the windows open? - And the door.
我把门开了吗
I left the door open?
我们必须停止这种死循环对话
We have got to get out of this Mobius strip of conversation
-不然我要大吼了 -尽快习惯吧
- or I'll scream. - Oh, get used to it.
-我醒得有点慢 -我们又不一起睡
- I'm slow to awaken. - We don't sleep together.
我为什么要习惯啊
Why should I get used to it?
-好亮啊 -不然我看不见
- Bright! - Well, I have to see.
门窗全开了是因为这个地方
Everything was open 'cause the place
全是炉子漏出来的煤气
filled up with gas from the stove.
不让空气流通一下就会闷死我的
I had to air it out or die.
最终我们把煤气味散走了
We got it off eventually.
我们 我们是谁
We? Who's we?
我和你的伙计
Me and your guy.
-什么伙计 -长胡须的男人
- What guy? - Oh, the guy with the beard.
他在外面问我要不要帮忙
He was outside and asked if I needed help.
然后他就帮了
So he helped.
我没有伙计
I don't have a guy.
那他是谁
Then who the hell was that?
我不知道 可能是跟踪狂
I don't know. Maybe a stalker
或者查理·曼森的弟弟
or Charlie Manson's kid broher.
查理·曼森 上世纪六十年代连环杀手 名为"曼森家族"的邪教组织的领袖
我以为他是你的伙计
I thought he was your guy.
他的胡须让他看起来像林肯一样友善
Boy, the beard made him seem so kind, like Lincoln.
这里乱七八槽
This place is a mess.
因为我有太多东西
It's 'cause I have too much stuff,
地方却很小
and too little place.
乔佛里舞校的人到这时 绝对不能这样
When Joffrey is here it cannot be this way.
我会成为一个笑柄的
I'll be a laughingstock.
我刚发现我没有厨房♥
I have no kitchen. I've just discovered that.
冰箱是热的 炉子是坏的
The fridge is hot, the stove is busted
橱柜有三扇打不开的柜门
and I can't open three of the cupboard doors.
这里的厨房♥有好多年没用了
This hasn't been a working kitchen for years.
那我可以借用你的厨房♥吗
Well, can I borrow your kitchen?
可以啊 严格上讲那是你的
Why not? I mean, technically it's yours.
不 是你的 我只是借用
No. It's yours. I'd just be borrowing it.
请自便 不要太早来就好
Be my guest. Just don't come too early.
-会吵醒你吗 -是的
- Or I'll wake you up? - Yes.
那样很没礼貌
That would be rude.
这是你打包的吗
Did you pack this?
不 那个卑鄙小房♥东收的
No, my dirty little landlord did.
他毫不尊重个人财产
Well he has no respect for possessions.
但他把我的CD按字母顺序排好了
But he alphabetized my CDs.
很奇怪吧
That's weird, right?
听起来很奇怪
That sounds weird.
这些内♥裤♥没洗之前我是不会穿的
I wouldn't wear any of this underwear until you wash it.
你有衣架吗
Do you have hangers?
在衣柜里
In the armoire.
你很像波比·米勒
You're very Peppy Miller.
2011年法国著名爱情电影《艺术家》的人物 角色为1927年的一位影星
我睡很少
I don't sleep much.
睡觉多么美妙
But sleep is sublime!
我睡啦 但只需两到三小时
Oh, I sleep, but I only need two or three hours.
夜深人静时
And the middle of the night
是工作的最佳时间
is the perfect time to get things done,
没有了白天的那种噪音
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表