剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
We are young women with no monetary stability at the moment
而且都好饿啊
and yet are so so hungry.
艾丽莎·米兰诺 演员 参与了援救贫困儿童基金会
艾丽莎·米兰诺看到我们的时候都哭了
Alyssa Milano cries when she sees us.
我也许可以给你们弄点薯条来
I can probably sneak you guys some fries.
-洋葱圈有没 -杰夫会在后厨清点数目的
- Onion rings? - Jeff counts the rings in the back.
-马苏里拉奶酪棒呢 -或许可以
- What about the mozzarella sticks? - Possibility.
-蛤蜊呢 -那个可不行
- What about the clams? - You so do not want the clams.
这样行不行 薯条
How's this? Fries,
面包棒 下面藏点鸡柳
breadsticks and hide some chicken strips in there.
我不要鸡肉 我们现在吃素
No chicken for me. We're vegetarians now.
我们
"We"?
是的 我和乔什 我们现在吃素
Yes, me and Josh-- we're vegetarians.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
从乔什的胆固醇偏高以后
Since Josh's cholesterol went up.
等等 乔什有高胆固醇吗
Wait, Josh has high cholesterol?
-他才15岁 -也不是那么高
- He's 15. - It's not high high,
但是有那个趋势
but it ticked up slightly
而且他们家有家族病史
and he does have a family history of it.
我错了 你已经两百岁了
My mistake. You're 200.
上帝啊
Oh my God.
不是吧 波
No way. Boo,
戈多什么时候从哥斯达黎加回来的
when did Godot get back from Costa Rica?
-昨天 -你居然没告诉我们
- Yesterday. - And you didn't tell us?
我不知道有那个必要
I didn't know I was supposed to.
他比去年更可爱了 不是吗
Oh, he's even cuter than last year, isn't he?
可爱多了 金妮 你看
Way cuter. Ginny, look.
-不用了 谢谢 -快看啊
- No thanks. - Oh, come on.
就算你有男朋友了
Just 'cause you have a boyfriend,
就连帅哥都不能看了吗
you can't even look at a cute guy?
这和那个没关系 我没觉得他那么帅
That has nothing to do with it. I don't think he's that cute.
你是世界上最糟糕的骗子
You are the worst liar in the world.
爸妈有一家餐馆真好啊
Must be nice to having your parents own a restaurant
那样你就能随意来往了
so you can just come and go whenever you want.
-看在上帝的份上 金妮 -怎么了
- For God's sake, Ginny. - What?
再说了 到底有什么好看的
I mean, what's there to look at, anyway?
他也许只是光着上身站在那里
He's probably just standing there with his shirt off.
-他光着吗 -是的
- Is his shirt off? - Yeah.
他没穿上衣
His shirt is off.
真是神一样美啊 他就像上帝一样
That's a god. He's a God.
别告诉乔什我看到了上帝
Nobody tell Josh I just saw God.
我还以为你和乔什是灵魂伴侣
But I thought you and Josh were soulmates.
我在二年级的时候遇到他
I met him in the second grade. How the hell am I supposed
我怎么知道他一定是我的灵魂伴侣呢
to know if Josh is my soulmate, for Christmas's sake?
姑娘们 我也不想来打断你们的
Girls, I hate to interrupt
牡蛎餐厅占领计划
this installment of Occupy Oyster Bar,
不过 波
but, Boo...
-他嘀咕什么呢 -你不会想知道的
- What's he snapping about? - You don't want to know.
虽然这种存放方式很奇特
Although the bookkeeping is unconventional,
不过这样我就有足够的
there's enough raw data to
原始数据来分♥析♥资本免税额
allow me to analyze the capital allowances.
如果我现在能找到商对客或"商骗客"借方人
Now if I could just find the B2C debits or the B3Cs.
你让我来这儿的
Hey. You made me come here.
对不起 我听着呢 接着说
Sorry, I'm back. Continue with the--
关于这些重要的资金支出
okay, now as for the all-important capital expenditures,
我已经把它们分为两类 我们不能忽视
I've broken it into two parts. We can't ignore
在净亏损上这些支出所起到的巨大作用
the significance of these expenditures on the net losses.
-很优雅 -你有意见吗
- Very classy. - Don't you agree?
-什么 -是不是我说得太快了
- I'm sorry. - Am I talking too fast for you?
没有 一点也不
No, not at all.
他要是能说得更快点就更好了
If anything I wish he'd talk faster.
好无聊啊 你不无聊吗
I'm just so bored. Aren't you bored?
除了那句"我叫鲍勃"以外
I haven't understood a word he said
我一句也没听懂
since, "Hi, my name is Bob."
艾瑞克 我叫艾瑞克
Eric. My name is Eric.
好吧
Okay.
我们长话短说吧
Let's just cut to the chase.
我看了所有资料
I've gone through everything
你们的问题不仅仅是这个荒唐的管理体系
and your problem isn't just this ludicrous organizational system.
-你们的问题是收入 -什么意思
- Your problem is income. - Meaning?
你们需要收入 你们俩有没有坐下来
You need some. I mean, have you two sat down
想一想这一切应该怎么办
and thought about how all this is going to work?
我们先从米歇尔说起
Okay, let's start with Michelle.
等等 我怎么也有问题了
Wait, how did I get into trouble?
你丈夫给你留下的资产中
Your husband left you property,
两辆车 一辆能用 两笔小额定期存单
two cars-- one that works-- two small CDs,
一个银行账户 如果你非常认真地经营
a bank account that if you manage very very wisely
也许可以维持一段时间
will keep everything going for a while,
但不是永远 你需要收入
but not forever. You need some income.
芭蕾学校能派上用场 对吧
The ballet school helps, right?
如果有学生就行
It would if they had any students.
你说什么呢
Whoa, what are you talking about?
那儿挤满了学生 她的课人满为患
That place is lousy with students. Her classes are packed.
不好意思 付钱的学生
Sorry... Paying students,
根据记录来看 大部分学生都不交学费
and according to these records, most of the students do not pay.
不交吗 他说的是真的吗 范妮
They don't? Is he right about this, Fanny?
我想是的 我想你找了个很棒的会计
I guess so. I'm assuming you got us a decent accountant.
她们为什么不交钱
I'm sorry. Why don't they all pay?
我们有奖学金啊
Well, there are scholarships.
-有多少 -我不清楚
- How many scholarships? - I don't know exactly.
-学校有多少学生 -75
- How many kids in the school? - 75.
-那有多少人付钱 -九个
- And how many students pay? - Nine.
-九个 -九个
- Nine?! - Nine.
九个 九个
Nine? Nine?
你语气听起来像个德国人
You sound like a German.
-九个 -结束了吧
- Nine? - Are we done here?
-九个 -走吧
- Nine? - Come on.
九个
Nine!
跟会计说再见吧
Say auf wiedersehen to the nice accountant man.
九个
Nine?
九个
Nine?
范妮
Fanny.
范妮
Fanny!
范妮
Fanny.
对不起 可是回家这一路上
I'm sorry, but the whole way home
你都在听... 不是吧
you were listening to-- really?
-我得去泡点茶 -你什么也没听
- I'm gonna make some tea. - You weren't listening to anything.
这里面根本没音乐
There's no music on this.
我还没往里面下歌♥
I haven't had a chance to fill it yet.
坐在车上那么久 你什么也没听
The entire car ride you sat there listening to nothing
好像你十五岁时 而没人邀请你去毕业舞会
like you're 15 and no one asked you to prom.
我不想听说教
I wasn't in the mood for a lecture.
我们得谈谈这事儿
We need to talk about this.
我依旧没心情
And I'm still not in the mood.
据我看来 吴家的双胞胎
Look, as far as I can tell, the Woo twins are
是唯一一家按时付学费的
the only family regularly paying for lessons.
我是个艺术家 好吗
I'm an artist, okay?
我不想钱的事
I don't think about money.
我授课是为了创造艺术和培养艺术家
I'm here to create art and to create other artists.
想跳舞的孩子都应该有机会跳舞
Any child who wants to dance should be able to dance, period.
我尊重你的想法 但不付学费的事实
I respect that, I do, but given the fact that hardly anyone pays,
准确地说他们不是舞者 他们是占住者
they're technically not dancers, they're squatters.
皮娜·鲍什是德国最著名的现代舞编导家
跳舞的占住者 好像皮娜·鲍什
Squatters who dance -- sound very Pina Bausch.
你肯定喜欢她 她也是德国人
You must like her -- she's German too.
你授课就应该获得酬劳
You're in the business of teaching and should be paid for it.
这就是资本主义的运作方式
That's kind of how the whole capitalist thing works.
像萨拉这样的孩子呢
Well, how about a girl like Sarah?
萨拉的爸爸上个月丢了工作
Sarah's father lost his job last month.
要是萨拉不来上课
If Sarah stops going to classes,
-她直接就崩溃了 -是吗 崩溃
- she moves straight to crack. - Really? Crack?
没有芭蕾就会崩溃
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表