剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, go take your bows.
你表现得很好
You did good.
排练了三个小时 能差得了吗
Three hours of rehearsal, what do you expect?
你要走了吗
So are you leaving now?
火腿还没吃完呢
Not as long as the ham holds out.
不 我是说 你要离开镇上了吗
No. I mean, are you leaving?
我也不知道
I don't know.
米歇尔 我想让你见个人
Michelle, there's someone I want you to meet.
这位是杰里·莫顿
This is Jerry Morton.
杰里和哈贝尔以前是同学
Jerry and Hubbell went to school together.
米歇尔是哈贝尔的妻子
Michelle is Hubbell's wife.
我的儿媳妇
My daughter-in-law.
很高兴见到你 杰里
It's nice to meet you, Jerry.
我也是 哈贝尔都快把我们逼疯了
You too. Hubbell's been driving us crazy
一年里每次打牌都和我们提起你
at our poker game for a year talking about you.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 他疯狂地迷恋你
Yeah. He was insane about you.
告诉了我们所有的细节
Told us every little detail.
九♥码♥的鞋 对吗
Shoe size nine, right?
是的
Oh, yeah.
他遇到你的时候 就知道找对人了
When he met you, that was it.
真遗憾
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我该走了
Well, I should get going.
如果你需要什么帮忙 范妮 任何事
If you need anything, Fanny, anything at all.
我第一个打给你
I'll call you first thing.
等事情安定下来以后
And as soon as things settle down a bit,
你可以来我办公室 我们...
you just stop by the office and we'll...
可以把文件办一下
we'll get the paperwork done.
-范妮可以告诉你在哪儿 -什么文件
- Fanny can tell you where it is. - Paperwork?
就是签几个字 不用着急
Just some signatures, no rush.
签什么字
Signatures for what?
遗嘱转让
For the will transfer.
我还以为...
Well, I thought...
我以为他告诉过你
I thought he told you...
他从维加斯回来的路上给我打过电♥话♥
he called me on the way back from Vegas.
土地还有房♥子
The land, the house...
他把一切都留给你了
He left everything to you.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表