剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
-我想 -真的
- Well, I do. - Oh yeah?
-没错 -什么时候
- Yeah! - Fine. When?
-周五 -八点
- Friday. - 8:00?
-随便 -很好
- Fine. - Great.
-再见 -再见
- Bye! - Bye!
那人怒了没
Is the man on fire yet?
我们还没到
We're not there.
你继续睡吧
Go back to sleep.
这是在哪
Where are we?
稍微绕了个道 有点事情要处理
Took a little detour. Just have to run a quick errand.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a second.
咋回事 我说让你在车里待着
What? I told you to stay in the car.
我想买♥♥点薯条吃
I thought I'd get some fries.
我会给你买♥♥的 回车里待着
I'll get you fries. Go back to the car.
或者买♥♥别的东西配薯条吃
I might want something with my fries.
啥东西 你想买♥♥什么配薯条吃
What? What do you want with your fries?
不知道 更多薯条
I don't know. More fries?
回车里待着 我会给你带
Go back to the car and I'll bring you
你喜欢的吃的
something you'll like.
到时会给你个惊喜 像游戏那样
It'll be a surprise. Like a game.
-你喜欢游戏 -你好奇怪
- You like games. - You're being weird.
怎么回事 厕所里藏了枪还是咋了
What's going on? Is the gun behind the toilet or something?
你跟我开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
-米歇尔 -你一路开车到
- Michelle... - You drove all the way to--
-这是哪 -萨克拉门托
- Where are we? - Sacramento.
萨克拉门托 萨克拉门托
Sacramento? Sacramento?
米歇尔 拜托 回车里等我
Please, Michelle, go back to the car.
史考特 告诉我 告诉我你为什么
Tell me, Scotty, tell me why you
开了二百英里的车来见妈妈
drove 200 miles to see mom.
一个我成功地躲了
A woman I've been actively successfully
12年半的女人
avoiding for 12 1/2 years?
这事与你无关 我就是要做点事情
This isn't about you. I just have to do something.
-做什么 -拜托
- What? - Please.
回车里待着
Go back to the car.
妈
Mom.
等一下
Hang on.
我赶时间 妈
I'm kind of in a hurry, mom.
如果我现在不看完这篇文章
If I don't finish this article now,
就得重新再看一遍
I'll have to start all over again.
你知道的
You know that.
天啊
God.
苏珊·萨兰登 美国著名演员
苏珊·萨兰登可真有趣
Susan Sarandon is so interesting.
应该多参与政♥治♥
Should have been more political.
参与政♥治♥的女人比不参与的
Women who are political are so much more interesting
更有趣
than women who are not.
你想喝点什么吗
You want something to drink?
咖啡和薯条 谢谢
Coffee and fries, please.
-你在干嘛 -点咖啡和薯条
- What are you doing? - Ordering coffee and fries.
-为什么 -因为坐在餐馆里
- Why? - 'Cause you can't sit in a diner
不点东西的话是超级无礼的
and not order anything. It's super rude.
回车里待着就好了
Just go back to the car.
别理我 就当我不在这儿
Ignore me. I'm not here.
-芝士汉堡好吃吗 -看和什么相比
- How are the cheeseburgers? - Compared to what?
来一个芝士汉堡
I'll have a cheeseburger.
是米歇尔吗
Is that Michelle?
是的
Yes.
你为什么带米歇尔来
Why did you bring Michelle?
行了妈 开始吧 行不
Mom, please. Let's just do this, okay?
我没准备好见米歇尔
I'm not prepared for Michelle.
我没穿对衣服
I didn't dress for Michelle.
天啊 总之
God. Anyway,
我有说过公♥寓♥的事吗
Did I tell you about the condo?
边谈边看文件吧 妈
Talk and look, mom.
这套公♥寓♥非常适合我
Well, it's perfect for me.
有两间卧室
It has two bedrooms
要是你来看我的话你就能住其中一间
so you can stay in one if you ever visit.
还有间房♥空出来我要把它变成录音室
And a bonus room I'm going to turn into my recording studio.
她的录音室
Her recording studio?
我告诉过你我要做张专辑
I told you I was gonna make an album, right?
她的录音室
Her recording studio?
不 你没说过 你不在这儿
No, you didn't. You're not here.
我一直想唱歌♥的
I always wanted to sing.
鲁弗斯有专业工具
And Rufus has pro tools.
鲁弗斯是我的新男友 这你没问
Rufus is my new boyfriend. You didn't ask.
他更年轻 没苏珊·萨兰登的男友年轻
He's younger. Not as young as Susan Sarandon's boyfriend,
不过他比我年轻
but he's younger than me.
太棒了
Well, great.
-你有 -他35岁
- You have the-- - He's 35.
我有个35岁的男友
I have a 35-year-old boyfriend.
是不是很神奇啊
Isn't that amazing?
一点都不
Not at all.
你知道什么有趣 海洋学
You know what's fun? Oceanography.
-啥 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
就是说 你要买♥♥套公♥寓♥
So, you're buying a condo.
没错
I am!
我朋友珍妮
My friend Jenny,
本来是她看中的房♥
she was looking at it first.
她想把空余的房♥间弄成健身房♥
She wanted to turn the bonus room into a gym,
不过作为录音棚会更好
but it's gonna make a much better recording studio.
我想我该尝试乡村和西部风
I thought I'd try country and western
因为我戴帽子好看
because I look good in hats.
白♥痴♥的理由 是吧
Silly reason, right?
-是 -不是
- Yes. - No.
就是
Yes.
-你要的咖啡 -谢谢
- Here's your coffee. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好陌生的词
Those are unfamiliar words.
史考特 告诉仙妮亚·唐恩
Scotty, tell Shania Twain
美国乡村音乐天后 讽刺她妈妈
专心看自己的文件
Eyes on her own paper.
妈妈 拜托
Mom, please.
哦对
Oh yes.
就是些法律条款什么的
It's just your standard legal blah blah blah.
我没看见
I don't see where
监护人的名字应该签在哪儿
the guardian's signature is supposed to go.
什么玩意
The what?
我想是签在这
Right there, I think.
监护人签名
The guardian's signature?
笔没水了 你有笔吗
My pen's dead. You got a pen?
喂喂 监护人签名 什么监护人签名
Hello? Guardian signature, what's a guardian signature?
史考特 史考特 史考特 史考特...
Scotty Scotty Scotty Scotty Scotty Scotty Scotty.
我是妈妈的监护人
I'm mom's guardian.
我得为她所有的财务交易签字 好吗
I have to sign all her financial transactions, okay?
我坚决不同意
How many ways can I say no?
听着 她遇到麻烦了
Look, she got into a situation.
真吓人
That's shocking.
她和男友买♥♥了房♥子
She bought a house with a boyfriend...
不是鲁弗斯
Not Rufus.
他本该付一半钱的
And he was supposed to pay half,
可是他们分手了
but they broke up,
妈妈不想被房♥子缠住
and mom didn't want to get stuck with a house.
要摆脱唯一的办法就是
But the only way to get her out of it
宣布她是无行为能力者
was to have her declared incompetent
这就需要我成为她的监护人
which involved me becoming her guardian.
你脑子进水了吗
Are you out of your freaking mind?
拜托 别管这事
Please, just stay out of this.
你怎么让她骗成这样了
How did you let her con you into this?
她必须把房♥子卖♥♥了来买♥♥公♥寓♥
She had to get rid of the house in order to get the condo.
为了理解这里疯狂的一切
I want to make sure I understand the full crazy here.
她宣布无行为能力
She had herself declared incompetent
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表