剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
《心舞》前情提要
Previously on Bunheads...
乔佛里芭蕾舞校下周
Joffrey's School of Ballet will be coming here
会来这里进行
to hold auditions next week
夏季奖学金选拔计划
for their summer scholarship program.
我想要去试试
I was thinking I was gonna try out.
试一试又何妨
Well, it certainly can't hurt.
波 你怎么不跳个膝上艳舞算了
God, Boo, why don't you just give them a lap dance?
-我想杀了萨莎 -她太讨厌了
- I could kill Sasha. - She's so awful.
她今天心情不好
She's having a bad day.
你当然不知道我发生了什么事情 波
You have no idea what it's like to be me, Boo.
别在那儿分♥析♥我有多可怜 假惺惺的维护我
Don't psychoanalyze me, feel sorry for me or defend me.
我很好
I'm fine.
这是你的家 范妮
This is your home, Fanny.
你就继续住这
You are going to live here,
我会搬去客房♥住
and I'm going to move into the guesthouse.
这不可能全是我的东西
It is not possible that all of this stuff is mine.
这是不可能的
It's a physical impossibility.
我非常确定全是你的
I'm pretty sure it's all yours.
"非常确定"
A-ha! "Pretty sure."
-那不是绝对确定 -我非常绝对确定
- That's not absolutely sure... - I'm pretty absolutely sure.
-它们全部都在清单上 -伙计 等等
- It's all on the manifest. - Whoa there, partner.
-你搬那个去哪 -他只是把它搬进去
- Where you going with that? - He's just taking it inside.
不 屋里放不下所有的东西
What? No. I don't have enough inside for all of this to go in.
还有多少箱子啊
I mean how many more boxes are there?
箱子全在那了
These are all the boxes.
只剩下家具了
What's left is just furniture.
家具 我的天啊
Furniture? Oh my god.
那个白♥痴♥房♥东
That stupid landlord.
你想要知道真♥相♥吗
You want a little backstory?
说实话 我真的不...
To tell you the truth, I really don't--
我不得不匆忙离开维加斯
See, I had to leave Vegas in a hurry.
但不是逃亡什么的
I wasn't running from the law or anything.
我只是走的太快了
I just bolted really quickly
把我的东西全留在公♥寓♥里
and left all my stuff in my apartment,
我跟房♥东说好 让他托运给我
so I made a deal with the landlord to ship it.
只是他把那些不属于我的东西也送来了
Only he threw in stuff that isn't even mine for sure.
看看这个 像是我的东西吗
I mean this? Does this look like something I would own?
这还真是我的
Me? Actually, this is mine.
我有个疯阿姨对墨西哥情有独钟
I have a crazy aunt who has a thing for Mexico.
但大部分东西 绝不是我的
But the bulk of this stuff-- no way!
来了来了 小心
Comin' through. Watch your backs.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
碗橱
The buffet?
开玩笑吧
Are you joking?
这也是清单上的
It's on the manifest.
但这是我搬进去时
But this is one of the old pieces
就有的一件破古董家具
of crap furniture that was in the place when I took it.
自从第一天我打开抽屉瞧了瞧之后
I never even touched it after that first day
我就再也没有碰过它
when I opened this drawer,
而里面那玩意儿
and there was this thing in it.
还在那儿
The thing's still there. Wow.
-我不要它 -我们必须把它留在这里
- I'm not taking this! - We have to leave it.
-它在... -它在清单上
- It's on the-- - It's on the manifest.
我知道
I know.
你好呀 祖父
Well. Hello there, grandpa.
见到你真高兴
Nice to see you.
这块地上得种满植物
I need these dirt patches filled in.
我知道阳光不足以长♥期♥种植物
I know there's not enough sun to sustain it.
但只要撑到选拔之后就行
But just to get me through the auditions.
我还想要沿工作室墙底种满花
And I want to plant flowers along the base of the studio
工作室后也要绕满整整一圈
and all around the back.
色彩 想象一下五彩缤纷
Color! Think color.
这里怎么回事
What's going on here?
-被抢的反义词 -什么
- I'm being robbed in reverse. - What?
我不想要的和不是我的东西 全塞给我了
Things are being brought to me that I do not own or want.
不要说你准备出口的那句话
Do not say what you're about to say.
跟我来
Follow me.
跟我来啊
Follow me!
我吗 好吧
Oh, me? Okay.
每条扶手杠都松了 把它们拧紧
Every barre is loose, so tighten them.
还有音响设备
Now the audio.
你们上次修过之后
The left speaker on the stereo
立体音响的左喇叭还是有杂音
is still staticky even after you fixed it the last time,
所以麻烦你们再看一看
so please look at it again.
新的镜子在那边
The new mirror is over there.
麻烦先把它摆好
Please put that up first,
让我知道它是不是完好的
so that I know that it's perfect.
还有把你的破烂全部清走
And get all that stuff out of there.
-听见我说什么没 -什么
- Did you hear me? - Hear what?
把车道上的东西清理一下
Get all of that stuff in the driveway out of there.
抱歉 你对于今天的说话对象上
Sorry, you're cues today on who you're talking to
有点混乱
are a little vague.
关于那些东西...
Now, the thing about the stuff--
就是说 我们要向它们告别了
Is that it's all going bye-bye.
-是啦 但是... -没有但是
- Yes, but-- - No buts.
我正在处理 范妮
I'm trying to deal with it, Fanny.
只是东西比想象中要多得多
It's just more than I thought there was going to be.
我没要把那些家具全托运来 它们都是垃圾
I mean I didn't want any of that furniture shipped. It's junk!
-它们都在清单上吗 -是的
- Was it on the manifest? - Yes.
但根本就不是我的
But it's not even mine.
我在维加斯租的这间屋子配有简单的家具
I mean I took this place in Vegas partially furnished
因为当时 我刚和我的同居男友
because at the time I was coming off of a partially
从一段不怎么愉快的关系中分开
unhappy relationship with this guy that I lived with--
一段很不愉快的关系
more unhappy than partial.
然后我想 "不用重买♥♥了"
And I thought, "Great! Less stuff to buy."
但这个公♥寓♥里的家具...
But, oh my god, the stuff in this apartment--
那个老爷钟背后有个地方是空的
I mean the grandfather clock actually has a cutout in the back,
像克莱门扎用来藏枪的地方
like Clemenza used it to stash a gun for Michael
好让迈克尔用它来干掉警♥察♥局长
to shoot the police chief with.
克莱门扎和迈克尔都是黑帮电影《教父》中的人物
等等
Wait.
谁杀了警♥察♥局长
Who killed a police chief?
《教父》里的迈克尔
Michael in "The Godfather".
我的天
Oh my god.
这么一会 你居然扯到那去了
How long did I tune you out that you went all the way there?
我只是想说 那些东西
So I'm just saying all of that stuff
-会被清理掉的 -立刻清理
- will be gone-- - Immediately.
-如果不能... -也要立刻
- If not immediately-- - Then immediately.
如果有额外的可以放东西的角落或是地窖
So if there's any extra storage nooks or crannies
可以让我暂时放一些东西进去的话
that I could temporarily put some of this stuff in,
-那该... -没有
- that would be-- - No.
没有角落 没有地窖
There are no nooks, there are no crannies--
在乔佛里学校的人到此期间什么都没有
not with the Joffrey people coming.
我不希望 他们不小心打开一扇门
I don't want them accidently opening a door
电影《蓝丝绒》描述一个美国小镇平静外表下所隐藏的 性 暴♥力♥ 犯罪和权力
《蓝丝绒》里的茶几砸到他们头上
and the end table from "Blue Velvet" lands on their heads.
但是东西好多
But it's so much stuff.
学学大卫·科波菲尔 让它们消失
Make it disappear. Like David Copperfield.
大卫·科波菲尔 美国著名魔术师
拉斯维加斯式的比喻哦
That's a Vegas reference.
你知道大卫·科波菲尔怎么把东西变没的吧
You know how David Copperfield makes stuff disappear?
事实是 我不知道
Actually, I don't.
大卫·科波菲尔是个非常专业的魔术师
David Copperfield is a very professional magician
只要他还活着就会
who honors the value of keeping the mystery
就会保守魔术的秘密
of the magical arts alive.
这些注定是我的东西吗
I'm feeling very fatalistic about all this.
-还有很多吗 -没多少了
- Is there any more? - Not much more.
帮我个忙 假扮大卫·科波菲尔
Do me a solid and make like David Copperfield.
-那个魔术师 -对
- The magician? - Yeah.
帮不了你
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表