剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
To each his own.
我难受死了
I feel very uncomfortable.
你看上去很威武
You look terrifying.
好吧 谢谢
Well, thanks.
你觉得他们在那讨论什么呢
So, what do you think they're talking about over there?
他们在讨论
They're talking about the fact
我承诺的点心怎么还没个影儿
that I promised snacks and they don't seem to be here.
真的吗 你怎么知道
Really? How can you tell?
拜托 米歇尔 姐有钱就行
Michelle, please. I own property.
好了 和他们耗得差不多了
Okay, we've let them stew long enough.
让好戏上演吧
Let's get this show on the road.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
感谢大家能出席这个匆忙召开的会议
I want to thank you all for coming on such short notice.
也非常感谢大家能这么快地
We are so grateful that you were able to
调整行程 抽空参会
juggle your schedules around like this.
很显然 我们今天有许多事要谈
Obviously we have lots to talk about today.
是的 你不是说会准备点心吗
Yeah, you said there was gonna be snacks.
我说过吗
Did I?
天啊 塞尔 抱歉
My goodness, Sal. Apologies.
我把这事给忘了
I have no memory of that.
要不我现在派人去商店
Should I send someone to the store
买♥♥点蔬菜色拉回来吧
to get us some crudites?
-算了 -那好
- No. - Okay then.
现在就谈正事吧
Why don't we just get going then?
我看到你们带了展示架
I see you brought easels.
意味着你们要做演讲陈述
Easels mean presentations.
既然你们有想演示的东西
So since it seems like you have things you want to present,
那我就先洗耳恭听了
I cede the floor to you.
我能坐下了吗 好的
Oh, I can sit now? Great.
我找不到放许可证文件夹了 你们看见没
I can't find the permits folder. Do you have the permits folder?
我放在那儿了
I put it over there.
她说有准备点心 我连饭都没吃呢
I didn't eat because she said snacks.
我们也没吃
None of us did.
蔬菜色拉才不是点心呢
Crudites is not snacks.
我从不吃生的东西
I can't eat anything raw ever.
-吃了会死吧 -我讨厌甘蓝
- It's death. - I hate kale.
甘蓝 甘蓝实在太可怕了
Kale. Kale is terrible.
我找到文件夹了 开始吧
I got the folder. Okay, we're ready.
他干嘛盯着我的珠子看
Why is he looking at my beads?
因为它们看起来像肉丸子
They look like meatballs.
抱歉 我们组织工作有点混乱
Sorry, we were a little disorganized.
我们看过了你们的文件
Okay, so we have looked through all of your papers
就我们掌握的情况看
and as far as we can see,
所有的事似乎都符合程序
everything seems to be in order.
太好了 很好 不是吗
Oh, good. That's good, right?
也许事情没你想的那么难
Maybe this is going to be easier than you thought.
唯一需要讨论的就是
So, the only thing left to discuss
这个项目会给我们社区
is the environmental impact
带来的环境影响的问题
that this construction will have on our community.
什么意思
What does that mean?
这是那块地1937年时的一张照片
This is a photograph of your land in 1937.
看到这些树了吗
Notice all the trees.
但现在这些树已经不复存在了
Trees that currently are no longer there.
它们哪去了
Where did they go?
我也不是很清楚
I don't really know.
你应该知道 你穿着西装呢
You should. You're wearing the pantsuit.
据我们估计
By our estimation,
你们计划砍伐至少八棵树
you're planning on felling at least eight more trees.
不 绝对不会 我们没有
No, absolutely not. We have no plans
砍伐任何树的计划 我觉得
to fell any trees. I think.
我甚至不知道砍伐是什么
I actually have no idea what felling a tree would be.
砍倒树
Cutting it down.
这样呀
Oh, then yeah.
我们打算砍伐一些树
We're gonna fell a bunch of trees.
-看吧 -我们必须为舞台腾出地方
- Ha! - We have to make room for the stage.
那松鼠怎么办
Well, what about the squirrels?
-松 -松鼠住在树上
- The... - Squirrels live in trees.
你砍掉树 就是让松鼠无家可归
You take out the trees, you are displacing the squirrels.
它们该去哪呢
Where are they going to go?
它们不能搬到其它树上吗
Well, can't they just move to another tree?
-天哪 -太无情了
- Wow. - Heartless.
这就是为什么我们需要保堂景协
That's why we have a TAFTPOKIRIP.
搬到其它树上
Just move to another tree.
试想你在一棵树上储存着坚果
What if you stored your nuts in a tree
有天你出去后回来
and then you went out one day, you came back
突然这棵树不见了
and poof, that tree was gone?
你在开玩笑吗
You're kidding, right?
你是这只松鼠 你会怎么办
You're a squirrel. What are you going to do?
起诉吗 去松鼠法♥院♥
Sue? Go to squirrel court?
说道"有人拿走了我的坚果"吗
Say "Some lady took my nuts"?
不是做梦 我真的在聊着这种话
Yeah yeah. I really am having this conversation.
如果砍倒的树正好是
What if the tree you cut down
一只松鼠抚养它孩子长大的那棵树呢
was the tree that that squirrel raised his kids in?
或者是它被抚养长大的那棵树呢
Or he was raised in?
如果那是它的童年树呢
Yes, what if it was his childhood tree?
你该对他说什么
What do you say to him?
-或者她 -极有可能是她
- Or her. - It absolutely could be a her.
你打算让一些可怜单身的松鼠妈妈
You're going to send some poor single mother squirrel
独自去野外再去找另一棵栖身之树吗
out into the wild to find another tree?
她什么时候成了单身松鼠妈妈
When did she become a single mother squirrel?
当你正好砍倒她丈夫熟睡着的那棵树时
When you took down the tree her husband was sleeping in.
我想我会说
Well, I guess I would say
"松鼠夫人 当你外出"
"Mrs. Squirrel, if your husband is just"
"拼命寻找坚果时"
"laying around the tree all day"
"你的丈夫就只是"
"while you're out slaving away"
"一整天懒在床上"
"to put nuts on the table,"
"于是你躲过了这次灾难 我的朋友"
"then you dodged a bullet, my friend."
你根本没在认真对待此事 是吗
You're not taking this seriously, are you?
是 我没有 抱歉
No, I'm not. Sorry.
你们这些穿西装的都一样
All you pantsuit wearers are the same.
只关心自己 不管他人死活
Not concerned with anyone but yourself.
你知道吗 当我听说《势不两立》故事时
You know, when I heard about "The Edge",
《势不两立》 97年安东尼·霍普金斯主演电影
我想"这故事不可能是真的"
I thought "This story can't be true."
"一定还有什么可以做的"
"There must be more to it than that."
但显然这完全是真实的
but clearly it's completely true.
没有人能在这个社区里
No one comes into this community
做他们想做的事
and does whatever the hell they want.
特别不能跟"流行文化"沾边
Yeah, especially not after "pop."
我已经尝过那次失败的代价
I paid full price for that turkey.
我们只是想做点对社区
Look, we're just trying to do something nice
有益的事情
for the community.
引进一些新的风雅艺术来这片土地
Bring in something new and artistic to this place.
好一个附庸风雅之辈
What a snob.
我们不需要你们的启蒙
We don't need you to enlighten us.
我们有两个社区剧院
We have two community theaters
一个彩陶工作室 足够了
and a Color Me Mine. We're done.
-谢了 -我们喜爱我们的生活
- Thank you. - And we'd like our cheese.
真的吗 不 不 不 等等
Really? No no no wait.
你们没有 你们只是在谈论松鼠
You haven't... you only have talked about the squirrels
树和彩陶工作室
and trees and Color Me Mine.
好了 各位
Okay, everyone.
我穿上这裤子就该是这模样
These pants are supposed to cut me like that.
抱歉
Sorry.
好的
Okay.
我想我们已经
Well, I think we've...
知道你们所有担心的问题了
heard all of your concerns.
看过了你们的展示报告
Seen your presentations.
现在
Now...
让我来告诉你们
let me tell you all
这事要怎么解决
how this is gonna go down.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表