剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
There's nothing between toe shoes and crack?
感恩而死是美国的摇滚乐队
可以听听"感恩而死"的歌♥
Not even a Grateful Dead album?
这是我的事情
It's my business.
我明白 但这是我们的地方我们的房♥子
I know, but it's our place, our home,
我们要能够供得起它
and we need to be able to pay for it.
再这样下去舞蹈工作室要开不下去了
The dance studio simply can't survive like it is.
哈贝尔再不能帮我们了
Hubbell's not around to save the day any more.
不能帮我们两个人了
For either of us.
所以我们要开始考虑生计问题了
So we need to start thinking outside the box.
要不我们再多加几节课 踢踏舞怎么样
How about we add some more classes? What about tap?
我不知道 他们跳来跳去太吵了
I don't know. It's so loud when they tap around.
-踢踏舞当然吵 -不要踢踏舞
- It's tap. - No tap.
好吧 那一些非舞蹈课程呢
Okay, fine. Then how about some non-dance classes,
尊巴 国际流行健身课程
像尊巴或者幼儿课程呢
like zumba or toddler classes?
大家喜欢把钱花在孩子身上
People love to spend money on toddlers.
或者宠物狗 你可以教狗跳舞
Or dogs. You could teach one of those dancing dog classes,
就像莱特曼节目上
like on "Letterman" where
主人和他们的斑点狗翩翩起舞
people ballroom dance with their Dalmatians?
我刚刚说得太离谱了 是不是
I just lost the mature person's upper hand, didn't I?
-特别离谱 -那不要狗 但另一个
- Big time. - Okay, fine. No dogs. But the other idea--
再多开班的想法
the one about the more classes--
可以好好考虑一下 对吧
that should be a start, right?
当然 不过是增加几堂婴儿课程
Sure, I'll just add some baby classes...
-没错 -还有一些踢踏舞课程
- Good. - ...And some tap classes
一些尊巴和爵士乐健身操课程
and some zumba classes and some jazzercise
还有老人课程 我能上完所有这些课
and dancing with the oldies. And I'll do all of this
因为我一周上完三十堂课后
because I have so much spare time and energy
还有很多休闲时间和精力
after teaching 30 classes a week.
除非你想着帮帮我
Unless you were thinking of helping out.
-我 -你可以教课
- Me? - You could teach.
我 教课 绝对不可能
Me? Teach? No no no no no.
-为什么 -不行 我不教课
- Why not? - No no no no. I don't teach.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你是打算把我拖到会计那里
So your plan was to drag me to the accountant
让我知道我们有多缺钱
to show me how much money we don't have
然后什么也不做
and then do absolutely nothing about it.
你想让我做点儿什么
You want me to do something about it?
我会的 我可以让学生们付学费
I will. I'll get your students to pay.
-什么 -你不愿意去问 我去问
- What? - You don't want to ask them, I will.
我可以唱黑脸 你不信
I can be the bad cop. You don't believe me?
去问问提雅·泽兰诺
Ask Tia Zeleno.
席琳·狄翁 加拿大著名女歌♥手
提雅和我在席琳·狄翁的秀上表演
Tia and I were working together on the Celine Dion show
她欠我50美元 每个星期都说她没钱
and she owed me $50. Every week she said she didn't have it.
她有一堆没法还钱的理由
She had all these excuses as to why she couldn't get it.
扭伤脚踝 交房♥租 弄坏肾等等
She sprained an ankle, rent, kidney, blah blah blah.
结果我不得不去偷她的鞋和车
I wound up having to steal her shoes and key her car,
不过那是因为男友之争
but that was a whole boyfriend thing.
总之 猜猜谁要回了她的50美元
Anyhow guess who got her 50 bucks back?
事情就这么解决了
And boom! That's how it's done!
你觉得呢
So what do you think?
我觉得你会是一名非常出色的老师
I think you'd be a very good teacher.
抱歉 听不到你在说什么
Sorry, I can't hear you over the music.
-米歇尔... -这首歌♥真好听
- Michelle-- - Ooh, it's a good song.
-看到他没 -没有 你呢
- Do you see him? - No, do you?
-嘘 别这么大声 -对不起
- Shh, not so loud. - Sorry.
-抱歉 -坐下
- I'm sorry. - Sit.
自然一点
Act casual.
我看上去怎么样
So how do I look?
-不错 我看起来怎么样 -不错
- Good. How do I look? - Good.
-没我好看 不过不错 -多谢
- Not as good as me, but good. - Thanks.
-不谢 -你们两能不能不这么明显
- Sure. - Will you two please stop acting so obvious?
你不是有男朋友吗
What happened to having a boyfriend?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我只是和你们出来逛逛
I am just here to hang out with you guys.
-穿成这样 -什么
- In that? - What?
这个 我等下要见乔什
Oh this? I'm seeing Josh later.
这是为乔什准备的
This is for Josh.
这都是为乔什准备的
This is all for Josh.
不过他只能碰百分之二十的部位
Except for he only gets to touch 20% of it.
切
Pshaw.
女士们
Hey, ladies.
他在那 三点钟方向
It's him, 3:00.
他比昨天还高还好看
Oh, he's taller and better-looking than yesterday.
-讨厌 -我庆幸他终于穿了衬衫
- Bastard! - I'm just happy he's finally wearing a shirt.
现在怎么办
So what's the plan?
除了坐这儿看他还能怎么办
Yeah, what are we going to do besides sit here and stare at him?
顺便说一句
Which, by the way,
那桌的人早就这么做了
is exactly what that table over there is already doing.
欢迎来到牡蛎餐厅
Welcome to the Oyster Bar.
这是你们来之前点的炸薯条
Here are your French fries that you ordered before coming in.
现在我来介绍一下今天的特色菜
Now I'm going to tell you about today's specials.
波 你不用给我们介绍
Boo, you don't need to do that.
我从开胃菜开始介绍好吗
Would you like me to start with the appetizers first?
-不用 -我们连这免费薯条都买♥♥不起
- Not really. - We can't even afford the free fries.
我经理看着我呢 所以要表现得
My manager's watching, so I am going to act like
好像你们对今天的每一道美味的特色菜
you are all super interested in hearing
都非常感兴趣
every one of today's delicious specials.
今天我们有奶酪大虾 暗黑茄子
'Kay? Today we have shrimp parmesan, eggplant diablo,
罗德岛赌场蛤蜊和黑鬼头刀鱼
clams casino and blackened mahi-mahi.
来点儿水配薯条如何
How about some waters to go with the fries?
-嗯 -再多来点儿番茄酱
- Mmm. - And more ketchup.
马上就来
Coming right up!
-喝完了 -可以了 多谢 兄弟
- You done? - I'm good. Thanks, bro.
别看了 休息一会
Okay, we can take a break from staring.
然后呢 我们不看他就能把他引过来吗
So what? We're gonna sit here, not staring until he comes over?
到时他要以什么理由过来呢
'Cause then I'm not sure what's gonna bring him over.
我们盯着看 至少还有机会
At least if we do stare, there's a chance
让他走过来说 不要吓人
he'll come over to tell us not to be so creepy.
我刚遇见的事情漫长的好像一辈子
I'm just having one of those days that feels like a lifetime.
有没有经历过这么一天
Ever have one of those lifetime days
到处都是不讲道理的疯子
filled with crazy people who don't make any sense?
-额 -喔
- Uh-- - Well--
我不想诋毁谁 比如范妮
Now I don't want to badmouth anyone-- like Fanny--
但某些人特不可思议 比如范妮
but some people are so crazy-- like Fanny--
那些人甚至不明白
that they can't even see that
他们需要对他们的行为负责
they need to take responsibility for their actions--
比如范妮 明白么
like Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny, you know?
-为什么来找我们 -因为你们有薯条
- Why are you hanging out with us? - 'Cause you have fries.
范妮让我想吃薯条
And Fanny makes me want fries--
不 是必须吃薯条
no, need fries.
相信我 要是你像我现在这样
Believe me, you would be willing to hang out with kids
你更想和比自己年轻十五岁的孩子在一起
15 years younger than you if you had my life lately.
-是年轻二十岁 -折中一下十七岁吧
- 20 years younger. - Let's say 17 and split the difference.
这薯条真好吃
Mm, these are so good.
你们怎么都打扮得像要去参加成人礼似的
Why are you guys all dressed for a quinceanera?
-哪有 -你们个个闻起来像橙子
- We're not. - And you smell like oranges.
我们包里有水果 跳舞的人要吃水果
We have fruit in our bags. We're dancers, we eat fruit.
快告诉我吧 我才说完我的事
Oh, come on, you can tell me, I just shared.
你们在看什么
Wait, what are you looking--
需要点什么
Oh hey, what do you need?
原来如此 你好肌肉男
Aha. Hello, moondoggy!
你能不能别这么显眼 转过来
Would you stop being so obvious?! Turn around!
他是谁
Okay. Who is he?
他的名字是戈多
His name is Godot.
《等待戈多》有同名书籍和电影
你们都在"等待戈多"吗
So you're all "Waiting for Godot"?
你们有薯条吃可真幸运
You're so lucky you have fries.
他是里奇和尼娜的儿子
He's Rico and Nina's son.
才回镇上来
He's back in town.
他去世界各地冲浪好几个月了
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表