剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Household products, sustainable fish,
课外活动
extracurricular activities.
游泳 钢琴课 看书 都可以
Swimming, piano lessons, reading... all fine.
骑马 滑冰
Horseback riding, ice skating,
旱冰 滑雪
roller blading, skiing...
都不许吗
All out?
还不能穿高跟鞋
Along with high heels.
会缩短跟腱
They shorten your tendons.
书包不能太沉
Heavy purses...
会伤肩膀
They throw your shoulders off.
不能穿紧身牛仔裤
And tight jeans.
毫无美感
They just look trashy.
日落后不能进食
No eating after sundown,
避免直射阳光
avoid direct sunlight.
你们是地精吗
Are you gremlins?
我错过什么了
Okay, what did I miss?
我们在说范妮的规定
We're talking about Fanny's rules.
有没有说 不能在沙滩上走路
You tell her about walking on sand?
忘了 不能在沙滩走路
Oh yeah, I forgot. No walking on sand.
不能去海里
And no going in the ocean...
那是巨型的鱼类厕所
it's just a giant fish toilet.
沙拉真美味啊
Mmm, this salad is really good.
波 现在不是你的工作时间 知道吧
Boo, you know you're not on the clock, right?
知道啊
I know.
你不用再去倒水了
You did not have to refill those water glasses.
我知道 但他是我老板
I know, but he's my boss.
工作的时候是
Yes, when you are working.
下班以后 他只是个男孩
But when you are not working, he's just another boy
毕业舞会只能带表妹的男孩 好吗
who went to the prom with his cousin, okay?
好吧
Okay.
波 三号♥桌的甜点还没上
Boo, table three still hasn't gotten their dessert.
放着我来
I'm on it.
嘿 好吧
Hey! Ugh, okay fine.
还有什么别的规矩吗
Any other rules I need to know about?
上课不能迟到 一秒钟都不行
You can't be late for class. Literally not a second.
还有关于胸的规定
And there's the boob rule.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
如果胸达到一定的罩杯
Well, if you have a certain cup size...
就必须要穿两个胸罩
then you have to double-bra,
如果还是没效果 那就裹起来
and if that doesn't help, tape.
-什么 -把它们裹起来
- What? - Tape 'em down.
-不要 -范妮女士讨厌胸晃动
- No. - Madame Fanny hates bounce.
我就会晃
I bounce.
相信我 胸稍微晃动是好的
Well, believe me, a little bounce is good.
-跳芭蕾不行 -但在别的情况下
- Not for ballet. - Yeah, but for other things.
-比如性 -好吧
- Like sex? - Well...
男生比较喜欢胸大的女生
Guys will like you better if you're big.
-我可不知道 -我知道
- I don't know about that. - I do.
我哥卧室里有一面墙贴的都是大胸照
My brother has a wall of boobs in his room.
大胸照覆盖了整整一面墙
A whole wall covered with pictures of boobs.
长相不重要 都被胸挡住了
The faces, not important, they're covered up by boobs.
不是所有男的都迷恋大胸
Not all guys are obsessed with boobs.
有的喜欢翘臀
Some like butts.
-大多数喜欢胸 -可以确定的是
- More like boobs. - All I know is unless I find one
除非有人对轮廓分明的锁骨有感觉
who gets hot for a really defined clavicle,
否则我孤独终老
I'm dying alone.
-我回来了 -3号♥桌拿到点心了
- I'm back. - Table three get dessert?
-是的 -蛋糕
- Yep. - Cake?
-派 -生奶油
- Pie. - Whipped cream?
-当然 -咖啡续杯
- Of course. - Coffee refill?
-没错 -一贯的脱因咖啡
- Yes. - Regular and decaf?
-那个老人家失眠 -波
- The old guy has trouble sleeping. - Boo.
-这不是我的工作时间 -对啊
- I'm not on the clock? - You're not on the clock!
好
Fine.
这个沙拉真好吃
Mm, boy, this is a really good salad.
我在里面放了炸薯条
I put some French fries in it.
你在我的沙拉里放了薯条
You put French fries in my salad?
-我还在你水里放了两包糖 -亲爱的
- I put two packs of sugar in your water too. - Hey there.
好多油炸食品 范妮知道吗
Wow, that is a lot of fried food. Does Fanny know?
不知道 你最好别告诉她
No, and you'd better not tell her.
那你得想办法说服我
Then you're going to have to figure out a way to convince me.
你能把我怎么着
Twist my arm.
抱歉 这是女生时间 是吗
Oh, I'm sorry. This is a girl thing, isn't it?
-没关系 -不 我不能搅局
- That's okay. - No no, I am interrupting a girl thing.
作为一个汉子 我在那桌等你
I will take my maleness over there to that table and read.
慢慢聊 结束之后我送你回家
Take your time. When you're done, I'll drive you home.
-你真好 -那还用说
- You're nice. - That is the scuttlebutt.
-那是谁 -我男朋友 乔什
- Who was that? - That's my boyfriend Josh.
他们从二年级开始就在一起
They've been together since second grade.
-不会吧 -是真的
- Shut up. - It's true.
从二年级开始持续不断吗
Like, ever since second grade?
一直在一起 从没分过手
All the time? No breaks at all?
-没有 -太奇怪了
- Nope. - Wow. Weird.
-哪里奇怪 -不是那种奇怪
- What's weird about it? - Oh well, it's not weird like
比如"你看那男人在啃另一个男人的脸
see that guy eating that other guy's face over there?
真诡异"这种
He's so weird weird.
而是"你从二年级开始就没有过别的男人
It's more like no other guy since second grade?
真奇怪"这种
That's weird weird.
没什么奇怪 我们相识相知 就这样
It's not weird. We met, we clicked. That was it.
怎么 你一年级过得很淫♥荡♥吗
So, like, what? Did you have a totally slutty first grade?
在男生房♥间旁蹲点 坐等约炮
Camped out by the boys' cubby, waiting for some action?
没有 我只跟乔什在一起过
No. Josh is the only guy I have ever dated.
太棒了 真的 我向你脱帽致敬
Well, that's great. Really, my hat's off to you.
一想到我16岁时的所作所为 天哪
When I think about what I was doing when I was 16... holy moley.
-什么 你做什么了 -我很奔放
- What? What were you doing? - I was just wild.
我和每个人都约会过
I dated everyone.
-每晚都不一样 -真的吗
- A new guy every night. - You're serious?
每晚换一个男生
A new guy every night.
可能有一个不小心约了两次
One guy might've snuck in a second time,
因为他换了朋克发型 而且是绿色
but he had gone punk and dyed his hair green
所以我没认出他
so I didn't recognize him.
-酷 -我偶尔还搞轮班制约会
- Cool. - Occasionally I dated in shifts.
-轮班 -早班是六点到九点
- Shifts? - The early shift was 6:00 to 9:00,
夜班是九点到十二点 而且偶尔呢
the late shift was 9:00 to 12:00, and once in a while,
如果那个男的长得像克里斯汀·斯莱特
if the guy looked like Christian Slater,
美国著名电影明星
那就来个午夜狂欢
there was a little midnight madness.
天 那些日子真开心 一切都有新意
God, those were really fun days, when everything was new.
我年轻的时候特喜欢约会
I loved dating when I was young.
我需要一个高个子
Hey, I need someone tall
帮我拿柜顶上的一缸泡菜
to get a vat of pickles off the top shelf.
波 不用你做 你没在上班
Boo, you do not have to do this. You are not working,
你在和朋友一起吃东西 稳住
you are sitting with friends. Hold your ground.
你是说我吗 不好意思
Oh, you mean me? Sorry.
-楚丽和达维斯 -我的天
- Truly and Davis! - Oh my God.
-达维斯和楚丽 -快走 达维斯
- Davis and Truly! - Go, Davis, go.
请别去"大众点评"写差评
Please don't mention this on Yelp.
我根本不会用那个
I wouldn't know how.
怎么 找不到独臂送奶工吗
Um, so what, was the one-armed yogurt guy unavailable?
别再火上浇油了
Don't make this worse.
楚丽 这里有芭蕾舞鞋
Truly, there are toe shoes
还有毛绒绒的小舞裙
and little fluffy tutus in here!
你们不能在这卿卿我我
You can't make out here.
-我没考虑到舞裙 -你讨厌达维斯
- I wasn't thinking about the tutus. - You hate Davis.
你不是讨厌达维斯吗
Don't you hate Davis?
我不讨厌达维斯
I don't hate Davis.
我只是讨厌他修水管
I just hate his plumbing.
没看出来啊 这是掩饰吗
Didn't look like it from where I was standing. Is it the patch?
是不是另有隐情
The mystery of what's underneath?
这都是意外
It didn't start out as a make-out session.
他说有东西落下了
He said he left something here,
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表