剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
"The Departed" wasn't bad.
-我们会下地狱的 -我们不会的
- We're going to hell. - No, we're not.
你说过会的
You said we were!
我知道 可我说的又不一定是真的
I know, but I'm not like the final word or anything.
真对不起
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
我没想用地狱吓唬你们
I didn't mean to scare you guys with hell.
没关系
It's okay.
地狱就是用来吓人的
That's what hell is for.
我走的时候她们还好好的
They were fine when I left.
好了 伙计们 看着我
Okay, you guys. Look at me.
我不需要你们的道歉
I don't need apologies.
天知道我以各种不靠谱的理由
God knows I cut school many a time
逃过多少次学
for incredibly dubious reasons.
我还以修女做过借口
And with me, nuns were involved,
所以要说到地狱
so when you talk about hell,
我在那儿有一间两居的阁楼带温泉浴
I got a two bedroom penthouse with a spa tub reserved there,
所以高兴点吧
so cocktails at 6:00!
棒球比赛里不许哭
There's no crying in baseball!
芭蕾也是
Or ballet.
而且如果你们再不停下
Plus, if you don't stop,
我也要开始哭了 我可不想那样
I'll start and I don't want to start.
好点了吗
You back?
一起来吗 你们有手♥机♥吧
You joining? You got phones?
开始打电♥话♥吧
Start dialing.
好的
Okay.
不好意思给你带来这么多麻烦
I'm sorry for all the trouble,
馅饼听起来不错
the tarts sound lovely.
不过我们得把追悼会推迟几天了
We're just going to postpone the gathering for a while.
我现在实在没这个精力
I don't really have the energy right now.
还是要谢谢你
Thank you though.
你好 拉维
Hello, Ravi?
我是范妮·弗拉尔
It's Fanny Flowers.
真不好意思 计划有变
Yes, I'm sorry, but there's been a change of plans.
你不用在追悼会上演奏了
We won't need you at the memorial.
不是那样 你的锡塔尔琴弹得非常好
No, you are a very good sitar player.
这和你的能力没关系
It has nothing to do with your abilities.
我们只是要延期
We're just going to postpone...
真的不需要 我已经听过...
That's not really necessary. I've already heard you...
弹得非常好
That was wonderful.
如果我们要办追悼会的话 肯定会...
And if we were going to have a memorial, you would definitely...
让你妈妈给我打电♥话♥
Well, have your mother call me.
拉维 我得挂了
Ravi, I have to go.
波
Boo?
你怎么...
What are you...
糟了 你们的课
Oh no. The class.
天哪 我忘了去给你们上课
Oh my God, I forgot all about the class.
我们猜到了
Yeah, we figured you did.
-我真是非常抱歉 -没关系的
- I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
我们知道你现在有别的事要忙
We know you've got other things to worry about right now.
是的 可这还是不可原谅
Yes, but still, it's unforgivable.
帮我向其他孩子道歉好吗
Please apologize to the other kids for me?
-我会的 -她们还在那儿吗
- I will. - Are they still there?
没有 大家都回家了
Oh no no. Everyone went home.
我本来要锁门的
I was gonna lock up,
不过卫生间的水槽又漏了
but the sink in the bathroom's running again
我关不上水
and I can't turn off the water.
我一装上这水槽开始 它就没正常过
That sink has been a problem ever since I put it in.
要不我用扳手再试试
Maybe if I tried a wrench?
没关系 我会去修的 你回家吧
That's all right, I'll take care of it. You go on home.
可是水快溢出来了
But it's filling up.
我会弄好的
I'll handle it.
好的
Okay.
很遗憾 范妮夫人
I'm sorry, madame Fanny.
我也是 波
Me too, Boo.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
那是你的位子
That's your seat.
我并不是很了解你
I don't know you that well.
所以也不知道该怎么说
So I don't know what to say.
有时无声胜有声
Sometimes it's better not to say anything.
也许有时候
Sometimes maybe
真的需要做些什么
you just need to do something.
所以 范妮
So, Fanny,
虽然这比不上无畏号♥
it's not the Intrepid.
但这是为你准备的
But this is for you.
背景音乐为Tom Waits的《Picture in a Frame》
♪ 太阳升起 ♪
♪ The sun come up ♪
♪ 一片蓝金色 ♪
♪ It was blue and gold ♪
♪ 太阳升起 ♪
♪ The sun come up ♪
♪ 一片蓝金色 ♪
♪ It was blue and gold ♪
♪ 太阳升起 ♪
♪ The sun come up ♪
♪ 一片蓝金色 ♪
♪ It was blue and gold ♪
♪ 自此我将你的照片 ♪
* Ever since I put your pictures ♪
这都是你排的
You did this?
♪ 放进相框 ♪
♪ In a frame ♪
我什么也没做 都是她们自己排的
I didn't do anything. They did.
♪ 我会爱你 ♪
♪ I'm gonna love you ♪
♪ 只要意识尚存 ♪
♪ Till wills go on ♪
♪ 我爱你 宝贝 ♪
♪ I love you, baby ♪
♪ 一如既往 ♪
♪ And I always will ♪
♪ 自此我将你的照片 ♪
* Ever since I put your pictures ♪
♪ 放进相框 ♪
♪ In a frame ♪
♪ 自此我放将你的照片 ♪
* Ever since I put your pictures ♪
♪ 放进相框 ♪
♪ In a frame ♪
-再见 -再见
- Bye-bye. - Bye.
刚才的舞蹈真不错
That was quite a dance.
她们训练有素
They had some pretty good training.
那是当然
They certainly did.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I liked the song.
汤姆·威兹 上世纪美国著名歌♥手及演员
汤姆·威兹
Tom Waits.
我在哈贝尔的CD集里找到的
I found it in Hubbell's CD player,
所以我想...
so I figured...
真是首好歌♥
It's a very good song.
那么...
So...
你还好吗
how are you?
我想我偷了条狗
I think I stole a dog.
范妮
Fanny!
杰里
Jerry!
我过去一下
Will you excuse me?
好的
Sure.
米歇尔
Michelle!
怎么样
Well?
-什么怎么样 -我们跳得怎么样
- Well, what? - How was it?
-我们表现好吗 -谁摔跟头了
- How'd we do? - Who fell?
-有人摔倒了 -听着像埃德加
- Somebody fell. - It sounded like Edgar.
他摔倒的声音与众不同
He has a very distinctive thud.
-我们搞砸了吧 -我搞砸了
- We sucked. - I sucked.
-没人搞砸 -总有人
- No one sucked. - Someone sucked.
-总会有人搞砸 -一个都没有
- Someone always sucks. - No one sucked.
没人跌倒 你们表现得很完美
No one fell. You guys were perfect.
你们把我寒冷的心都融化了
You melted my cold frozen tundra of a heart.
你觉得范妮夫人会喜欢吗
Do you think madame Fanny liked it?
我不觉得
No. No, I don't.
别这样
Come on.
我觉得这正是她所需要的
I think it was exactly what she needed.
说真的
Seriously.
你们大伙儿 真是太棒了
You guys, you were truly great.
这挺有意思的 我是说对葬礼舞蹈而言
It was fun. For funeral dancing, I mean.
听起来有点吓人
That sounds creepy.
我们去和范妮夫人打个招呼吧
Hey, let's go say hi to madame Fanny.
对 去谢个幕
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表